Simple Question

Are you Pro Life or Pro Choice?

Hard mode: You can't say it depends on the race

Attached: 275596578_487725899403284_6307804267412294386_n.jpg (1284x2282, 422.24K)

I am pro the existence of my people and pro a future for white children.

Attached: Latina.jpg (6676x2646, 1.12M)

Pro-Choice, but pro telling women to close their fucking legs if they don't want a bay.

based

Attached: 1585609061583.jpg (400x400, 26.83K)

I am neither. To say I'm pro-life would mean I think they have to carry the child to term, but if I said I'm pro choice that would mean I give a shit whether anyone other than myself or my family live or die.

Her specifically though, I'd just nut inside her over and over and keep showing her photos of cute babies and telling her how good of a mother she'd be then repeatedly force her to get an abortion until she was broken mentally because that's what e-thots deserve.

pro-life. Yeah, it's edgy to say you're pro-choice for niggers, but at the end of the day killing babies just isn't cool regardless of race, and that's just a subhuman way of looking at things.

It depends on the class.

Giving women choices has always led to problems.

>Illusion vs reality
This image means absolutely nothing except for the 100-250 guys that will fuck her before her mileage runs out. For the rest of us, illusion is all that matters because that's what we're nutting to.

Pro choice

Attached: 1338373613987.jpg (400x101, 8.42K)

I'm pro-violence

Depends on race. Otherwise I'm anti-life and anti-choice.

Life

I'm ok with it as long as its only niggers and spics doing it.
>inb4 hard mode
Hard mode is stupid. I always choose door #3.

choice
even thinking about abortion is the sign of low class, regardless of race

It depends

I am pro choice as long as a council of very intelligent white men (>170 IQ) are making the choice.

Militant pro life. Race doesn't matter. Its an absolutist position.

Attached: 1645474206435.jpg (622x414, 51.59K)

someone is banging her with makeup while youre making memes

Attached: u9.jpg (345x633, 26.99K)

her body my choice

Depe...
What race is it?

I’m pro rape and pro genociding blacks and jews. But mostly pro rape.

I think I'd choose the memes over a latina that's getting fatter and fatter.

Simps.

Pro life
There's no excuse to have an unplanned pregnancy in the modern age
Risky behavior is the only reason anyone gets pregnant and by removing the major risk from unprotected sex you encourage societal decay

How about the male abortion?

Man finds out slut is pregnant with his child
He offers to pay half of the abortion

Roastie turns down the offer, man is no longer financially responsible for the child.

Attached: 1600484619523.jpg (400x400, 19.75K)

Probably the only rational response in a world that’s become obsessed with the most gross evil shit

Pro kill all niggers

>1 post by this ID
>false dichotomy
im pro women being responsible for the consequences of their actions

Abortion patients are disproportionately poor and uneducated. Kids raised in poverty is a recipe for failure. Abortion is like a legal eugenics program. Hard to be against it.

pro choice for the sole reasoning of it being a medical procedure and if you want a professional and safe medical procedure done, you should have the right to have that done safely. rules should be in place, and abortions should be HEAVILY discouraged, shunned, and ostracized not praised.

both. i would never abort a baby and think children are special and need protection. more people should have babies and cherish them.
on the other hand, if other people want to kill babies, that is their business too and i won't interrupt it.

Attached: rfh.jpg (1024x1024, 280.27K)

I think it should be a case by case thing. It's absurd to force a woman to give birth to retards and rape babies. Bedsides, banning abortion only treats the symptoms and not the cause. Same with guns.

How is it a false dichotomy?

Attached: C74807F1713670B84C54A66A308354AC_video_dashinit.webm (720x1280, 799.04K)

Fool

Attached: Brosnan THE ARCHITECT flanked.png (1333x676, 1.35M)

Anybody got those pics and webms of her chubbing up recently?

>Simp
>When I'm clearly not defending her
You're kind of retarded, huh?

MMMMMMMBOOOIYYIOOIYIYIYIYOOYYOIYOYOYIYOYOYOYOOYOYIYOYOYOYOYOOIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG

Attached: D0D4CBE6-5B9E-4710-BC45-77A2FDBE7FB7.jpg (598x574, 39.01K)

Pro Life. Women are slave class IQs and can never be trusted with a choice. I never wear a condom and always pull out. Its not that hard.

>A false dilemma, also referred to as false dichotomy, is an informal fallacy based on a premise that erroneously limits what options are available. The source of the fallacy lies not in an invalid form of inference but in a false premise. This premise has the form of a disjunctive claim: it asserts that one among a number of alternatives must be true. This disjunction is problematic because it oversimplifies the choice by excluding viable alternatives. For example, a false dilemma is committed when it is claimed that, "Stacey spoke out against capitalism; therefore, she must be a communist". One of the options excluded is that Stacey may be neither communist nor capitalist. False dilemmas often have the form of treating two contraries, which may both be false, as contradictories, of which one is necessarily true. Various inferential schemes are associated with false dilemmas, for example, the constructive dilemma, the destructive dilemma or the disjunctive syllogism. False dilemmas are usually discussed in terms of deductive arguments. But they can also occur as defeasible arguments. Our liability to commit false dilemmas may be due to the tendency to simplify reality by ordering it through either-or-statements, which is to some extent already built into our language. This may also be connected to the tendency to insist on clear distinction while denying the vagueness of many common expressions.

im pro i dont give a fuck as long as you dont talk to me

Pro-life. Deport subhumans. Don't waste money aborting them.

Lifecucks don't realize how much we benefit from abortion. The people that get abortions are usually undesirables that shouldn't be reproducing.

Attached: abortion midwit.jpg (960x520, 80.43K)

>implying deporting them doesn't cost money

Depends on the race.

>Pro choice
Hard mode declined, it's good racial hygiene, even within a race. Women who are moral and intelligent don't get abortions, leaving only the worst ones who get them. Abortion is one of very few things working in our favor.

she does not look bad without makeup, only ordinary looking, whereas most women look horrendous without their face paint
you also need to update the pic with her new thiccness

Attached: 1641781064392.webm (720x1280, 2.17M)

Pro-life. Women should be responsible for their actions.

I am pro OP is faggot

Prolife. Killing should only be used as a last resort to protect human life.

I'm pro-White

imagine simping for this subhuman trash.

Shes a lot fatter now. Doesnt have good genetics for fat distribution

She need's to literally be bound and bred by BWC. Sick of seeing this cunt tease on Tik Tok without getting fucked.

Pro-life, babies grow up to be teenagers, and teenagers are the best cock-sleeves.

(Continued....) It's the faggot version of eugenics though. Realistically you would just limit the amount of immoral and stupid people who could breed via other means in Minecraft. But since we're unwilling to do that, abortion is the next best thing. Giving the illusion of choice to the subhumans who abort their subhuman filth.

Eugenics! Ah yes, the intellectual's genocide.
Why don't you take the lead?

Attached: 1646684318670.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

Depends on the ethnicity.

>Pro Life
It is murder at the end of the day

Does this really even matter when shit bulls are a thing and later down the line and have it "accidentally" escape their enclosure and maul the child to death?

Your simping for the illusion of a woman which is even sadder.

>Didn't defend her as an illusion either
>simp
You keep using that word... I don't think it means what you think it means...