Anybody else here love the old GOP and hates filthy poor Trumpists?

Attached: based.jpg (2267x3000, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/itsoversmh/status/1500941641686917120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope

only the boomiest of boomers still have any love for neocons, they're universally hated

Yes, I’m Jewish btw not sure if that matters

You fucking American “people” disgust me

To us Canadians we see you and all we hear is
>Based!! White men dying because they use reddit is based and redpilled! I love this shit, and I love Putin and Hitler. Also, I hate niggers. Am I a part of /ourguys/ yet?

You absolute SWINE. You Baboon. You NIGGER

>My boomers are better than your boomers

Attached: 1631281247210.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

ask me how I know you're a kike

Attached: 1479631392105.jpg (600x670, 106.56K)

Me

No.

hi poor white trash.. must be a fun life

How do fellow GOPers
Fuck Trump amirite?

Attached: 1600438867132.png (924x1018, 1.04M)

Why not hate them both?

>housing Bubble
>Trillions of dollars wasted on Iraq and Afghanistan
>Ethnic cleansing of middle eastern Christians.
Yeah good one

Kino video with our boys Bush Jr and Putin.

twitter.com/itsoversmh/status/1500941641686917120

Trumpism is an embarassing cancer.. only poor rural filth follows that big city NY tax cheat dirtbag.

When it comes to politics most follow the crowd. Bush was very popular amongst republicans now he is mostly hated. Objectively he was a good president much better than Trump but that is forgotten. This will happen with Trump eventually too, most likely after DeSantis wins the nomination

No, nigger, nobody misses those faggots.

>Zognald's top donor

Attached: 32432443322.jpg (4416x3018, 1.46M)

No

Stfu kike.
Go back to counting your dollars befote they are worthless

nu-Any Forums does not care in the slightest about the white race. nu-Any Forums loves watching white people suffer and die if those white people don't fit their minuscule esoteric standards of what is "based". the divide and conquer shills won

>Objectively he was a good president much better than Trump

Attached: smiling-snowden.jpg (500x350, 29.53K)

lol cope unhinged rural poor inbred incel.. go work at wal-mart

No. I'd still vote for King Nigger again over that faggot Bush.

no, my IQ is above 95

No. Just you.

same, if you have the choice between voting for a traitor, and a less obvious traitor
vote for the traitor
that will atleast create more resistance

My favorite presidents were lincoln and nixon.

Bush jr ruined the GOP by getting us into a never ending war and crashing the economy, they also failed to conserve anything cultural.

Its no wonder trump came

Attached: nixon hippie.jpg (400x559, 52.12K)

all the problems we have today is because of neo cons. Fuck bush.

The man that kickstarted the refugee crisis in countries like Sweden who took the first wave of rapefugees in 2005? The man who destabilized the middle-east and spent trillions of US dollars for nothing? The world would rather have Trump except the retarded leftists.

I used to support Trump very strongly but now I dislike both the Trump base and the neocons of the 2000s...

I dislike the Trump base because a lot of Trump supporters are not conservative at all. Trump has made it acceptable for huge swathes of degenerates who are not even remotely conservative in their social values to identify as conservative just because they don't like the social justice agenda of typical liberals and progressives. I know one guy who literally identifies as a liberal who likes Trump because of what a womanizer he is.

I dislike the neocons of the 2000s, however, for their Israel first agenda, their obsession with bombing foreign countries, their desire to essentially export liberalism (whether intended or not) to the entire world. Neocons are basically globalists with somewhat socially conservative values who have no moral backbone or principles.

The Republican Party of America is an absolute embarrassment for global conservatism. The only way the Republican party can redeem itself is if it looked more like Fidesz from Hungary or the People's Power Party from South Korea.

No. Now fuck off and die, glowie.

he has kind eyes
also not that big of a choice for him, he just did right by his senpai.

Attached: neverforgetti.jpg (2000x1333, 1.49M)

The Grand Old Party was still involved in the 9/11 false flag, didn't trust them then either. Trump was more embarrassing and equally jew-connected, but at least he wasn't part of that shit. However, Trump didn't share the truth about 9/11 being a false flag either. Still can't stand Trumpies though, they're mostly a bunch of blind fucktards.

Fuck you user were going back to Whigs and Tories

Don’t tell anyone it’s super top secret

Attached: 2CEC632B-0CAE-4A4F-95F5-0164399C10E5.jpg (1600x1190, 878.16K)

Yes

Attached: 1D47EEED-E23E-454E-A6E2-A8666A6CEEE3.jpg (750x746, 111.04K)

Romney is a republican that could win 2024

Putin is pretty bad but this guy was just as bad considering what he did in Iraq.

Back then we also had Mad Cow disease that was a concern. Some farmers tried to protect against it by testing all cattle. That evil bastard Bush took them to court to stop the testing to protect the large cattle farm competitors. Thus risking CJD into the food supply.

There you go just two examples of how truly evil the Bush Jr. is. It would be easy to fill the chans with endless posts of how truly evil that family is.

No. Imagine all the infrastructure that could have been bought with $8 trillion USD instead of going to Afghanistan and Iraq.

Fuck no

God, fuck no. I never want another Bush/McCain/Romney-type to win the presidential nomination ever again.

Didn't Rachael Maddow debunk this

They're both shit and they both only serve the ultra rich, as do the """""left wing""""" Democrats. Fuck them all.