PUTIN THREATENS TO DESTROY POLAND AND THE UK

He's actually going full Fuhrerbunker. What the fuck.

Attached: evil putin.png (596x753, 340.04K)

hmmm, a world without poland and uk?
i don't like ruskies but that sounds like a good deal

Me when I get the text alert that a 300 kiloton MIRV is coming down in my locale

Attached: tumblr_nfxzrq4Tzy1qjz3kqo2_500.jpg (450x258, 19.3K)

A man can only get so hard pls uncle vlad kill the ethernal anglo protestant kikes' slaves kek vult

>bastard nations
Says the head of the OG mongrel nation. Russians are disgusting Central Asian mutts

western propaganda at its finest....

>Source: BBC

Okay, that's beyond based.

Why the fuck does he keep threatening us? Everyone’s sending bloody weapons to Ukraine. I mean we”d kick the old farts ass back to Moscow but still, what a dick thing to say

>dangerous and delusional
More like the first sane leader since 1945

LMAO at this propaganda.

Fake and gay, but I wish it was true.

Like these fake screens, but, sadly, no. World will be much more safe without these two butthurt states.

he also announced that Russia's claim on territory extends to the Elbe river in Germany, which is how far the Russian military got after defeating Napoleon

Putin has literally announced in an interview that he won't stop until East Germany is Russian again

Go shoot up a school you hapa loser

>US intelligence reveals
into the trash it goes

unbelievably based, just like the good old days

>BBC news
Give me an actual creditable source or this is just a lunatic that has anxiety that the world isn't accepting globalhomo

>us intelligence

Aren't those the same guys that said Iraq has WMD's?

Good, if he invades Poland I will joining him. Hail Putin

Link or GTFO

Noooo! The pro-Soviet ex-KGB guy literally quoted Hitlerino because he is literally, like literally Hitlerino! BBC would never lie!

B A S E D

Lol monke mad

Attached: 1646949677767.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

based heavenly emperor

Attached: tenno_shoigun.jpg (3200x1480, 3.69M)

Imagine a half breed manlet calling other people bastards JEJ

sounds legit

so the point here is to convince people that escalating the war is dangerous. western media is fully cooperating with the governments. And it's a good thing because you don't want nuclear war.

New cold war whites won't be replaced after

>hmmm, a world without poland and uk?
>i don't like ruskies but that sounds like a good deal
Well thanks for that mate.
t. half Pole half Bong

>US intelligence claims

>no source

he's coming for u next ape

>live in Mielec
>work 500 m from airfield
>that hosts american 82nd airborne

I'm fucked, aren't I? Should I buy plane ticket to Spain and then gtfo from there to South America?

This
It's laughable Putin would ever mention Hitler except to curse him.

>I WILL KNEEL ON A NIGGER'S NECK
wtf man

sending more javelins

kek are you the guy who posted that fake tweet about the volunteers getting killed. wouldnt be surprised if this also hits bump limit with the amount of retards here.

My room is already white from cum from dreams about seeing England and Poland in shatters. Stop it, Putin or else I drown in my own cum.

B...BASED?

Holy based
I stand with Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzz.png (996x1482, 2.43M)

literally nobody cares

>no link

Imagine supporting a manlet who is a jew ruling a country of Christian's oh wait lol that's zelensky

I hope he fucking flattens London and most of Poland because of all of the cocksucking polacks posting asshole shit on here.

A Canadian trying to mock someone for being hapa? Look at Vancouver you fucking mutt.

i cant understand why no eurocuck country has annexed Kaliningrad yet, are all euro countries gay? Germoney excluded, all their men died in ww2, they are all *part* russian nowadays

Doesn’t he know the UK has no white people any more?

>I mean we”d kick the old farts ass back to Moscow but still
Wasn't there some brief scandal where it turned out we had no tanks or fighter jets or something? I swear that was a thing a few years ago.
Anyway, I'm not volunteering to die for the UK. I'm off to the USA if shit hits the fan. Buy a ranch in the Dakotas and start an antique revolver/rifle collection.

Attached: 1639406632537.gif (250x250, 2.85M)

Fake tweet. Western media hasn't yet reached the level of retardation where they publish fake quotes. They'll make up stories from anonymous sources but not direct quotes.

>no link
oh, that's FAKE AND GAY
KYS OP
if only it were true!

The US intelligence was correct about Russia invading Ukraine. I trust them.

Also finally the anglo threat shall end after they kept the jews in power

He can only do it with those huge continental nukes. That's bad news for you too.

Yeah, evil Poland starting wars every 5 fucking years and blackmailing everyone with gas prices when not starting wars...

>thinks he can kill a cockroach

He has gone insane

Nvm I checked, it ain’t real.
Maybe instead of posting on Any Forums you could start stockpiling food, when the ruble collapse happens we’re see a bigger famine than Africa mate

Zelensky is taller than Putin kek and who the fuck supports him here. Strawman and cope is all you jews have

you're being propagandised. it's complete bullshit to drive the war.

DO IT PLEASE I CANNOT DO IT MYSELF MY LIFE IS A POINTLESS FAILURE JUST FUCKING SEND THE ICBMS PREFERABLY JUST ONE IN MY GENERAL VICINITY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: FLZpL7wX0AQ-5pN.jpg (1766x949, 620.8K)

yes please, just push the red button already

Imagine believing he actually said this.

Attached: 1647094354232.png (500x543, 267.4K)

>Putin and his mental state are what's causing this war
Mmm sweet propaganda just as here.
Ive never been pro Russian in my life but this kind of bullshit is making me one.

>literally nobody cares
You cared enough to answer.

To be fair, we could easily lose Poland and England and be a hell of a lot better off for the passing.

Attached: hagia-sophia_15154994572.jpg (3840x2560, 2.5M)

you wouldn't get a text alert, communication systems are shut down first to enable the secret lines the most bandwidth, there used to be a caveat to this, our old red telephone boxes were also considered class A and to not be disconnected, this is so intel agents could also re-establish contact, sadly all those are gone.

uh huh, and how long have we been stuck at twitter threats for? 2? 3weeks?

nothing
ever
happens

Attached: 1646092798415.jpg (1024x544, 72.23K)

>fake tweet
honestly a bit relieved

I hope he nukes our cities, what a blessing that would be

FAKE AND GAY
no such tweet on BBC twitter account

Attached: 1646342636321.jpg (680x578, 37.01K)

bongs to be vaporized

Attached: 1646216519091.png (960x601, 816.36K)

stop falling for fake twitter caps you fucking newfags

Absolutey fake as fuck bullshit Jew lies

>mfw ywn be in the timeline where he actually says this

Attached: 1594397804898.jpg (712x720, 78.73K)

Don't care.

>Wasn't there some brief scandal
there were no planes for aircraft carrier but its all good now

how can one man be this based?

Would not surprise me given most Russians are not even white

DESTRUCTION TO ETERNALLY PERFIDIOUS ALBION

Attached: 1646007408833.png (946x650, 37.66K)

Yeah but if we fought we wouldn’t be coming to him, doesn’t matter if we don’t have tanks, we have at some capacity air defence systems and could drown the Russians before they even layed a finger on us

LMAO
DO IT FAGGOT
ARTICLE 5 NOW

>hmmm, a world without poland and uk?

Attached: 1597938312819.gif (181x179, 216.45K)

>this guy is a heckin meanie

Destroy Poland and the UK? It’s okay - nothing to start WWIII over, r-right, guys? Let’s just play Minecraft in Minecraft

Uh oh.

Attached: 1646130386775.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

m8 you're in Poland, you're fucked anyway
yeah, get the fuck out if you really think there's going to be a war

fucking kek pic

Actually only Britain has sent significant amounts of hardware. Most other countries have just sent 1st Aid supplies and some small arms. The Bong elites are cornered; their Ukrainian crime state proxy is about to be taken from them, and they're risking WW3 to keep it.

>you now realize this will end in nuclear war by the end of the year.

Attached: 1640633646809.jpg (1024x937, 56.54K)

Unlike the West Russia isn't dedicated to the extermination of all Whites.

A quick reminder that those in control of Britain despise the English. That the British government occupies England as an Imperial power and that the English have not been in control of their own country for quite some time.

The BBC knows this. Which is why they have said "England". To rile up their battle thralls.

>I mean we”d kick the old farts ass back to Moscow
We'll all be eating sausages in Berlin before Christmas lads!

Based but probably fake and gay.

You will all become russians

it's fake, retard, it's a joke shitpost

And yet here you are, speaking our language.

Poland alreaday declined sending Migs from their ground, knowing that putin can use it as an excuse.

I was also referring to the Liz truss commment which if that isn’t true I’ll be legitimately upset
Shut up Leaf

the lesson of the last two world wars is - if you want to win, invade and destroy britain as first priority.

At least we do not whining and bitching constanly about how bad all our neiborhoods and do not ask Murica to protect us.
>blackmailing everyone with gas prices
>Polack claims what his cunt not blackmailing about gas
Big Lol. It was you who broke the gas contract a couple of years ago, not Russia.

I have enough food in my local stories, thanks. May advice you do the same.

He can't have really said that...

Jesus, well he just fucked himself if true

I'm from the UK and I wouldn't trust the BBC if my life depended on it. They SHOULD stop sending weapons to Ukraine. After all, the Pakis and dinghy niggers pouring in are going to need NHS treatment at the taxpayer expense. Then when they ship over their wives and start breeding like rabbits, they'll need more benefits. Weapons are expensive

>you wouldn't get a text alert, communication systems are shut down first to enable the secret lines the most bandwidth,
I would think they can't have the peasants panicking clogging the modes of transport so they can fly off to new zealand easier as well.

why are you in france?

They know Putin is Russian when they write shit like this, right?

Both deserve to be destroyed but I hope they take Russia with them when they go to hell

And what I posted was totally serious.

Attached: C4000803-B0E3-467D-AE17-7C2D6273D5B9.jpg (1206x1808, 412.01K)

bongo detected

kek

>It was you who broke the gas contract a couple of years ago, not Russia.
Did we? Wisely so.
>bitching constanly about how bad all our neiborhoods
Only (You).
>do not ask Murica to protect us.
Well, it's not like we have a very good reason to ask for it, not in the slightest.

Attached: 1515441421090.png (645x729, 186.43K)

>putin says something in anger for bants.
>he is delusional and dangerous!!

Yes you do. You even started this war over coping and seething over nato becahse you're niggers thay can't build anything productive and always destroy and steal and lie lmfao

Yeah. When you lose hard as Westerners, let's pretend that the other man is mad. Won't change a thing. NATO pushed to far, it's time to pay. And Russia is not a goatfuckers country.

He is riding the high from killing all those fleddit trannies and Janice's. Let him have his moment

>What the fuck.
Putin was quite clear when this started
you fuck with our operations in Ukraine, it will be war

western response: we're going to send weapons....out in the open....so fuck you
maybe your bong foreign secretary shouldnt have pissed on the russians and laughed about it when they tried a desperate last minute diplomatic negotiation.

this whole situation is amazingly informative
I'm beginning to understand how Britain set up Germany, Russia, and Poland to get wiped out in WW2 and thinking they were going to pick up the pieces afterwards.
fortunately the Poles must have remembered as well

Attached: UK_ForeignSecretary Truss Russians didn’t like what I had to say’ in Lavrov meeting.png (1059x1596, 1.19M)

didnt mean to have a memeflag

better than a nothing burger. which is where we are right now.