Russia embarasses itself for everyone to see

>russia embarasses itself for everyone to see
so... why are we afraid of russia again? why not conquering russia? the people living there would finally live like human beings

Attached: images.png (162x108, 197)

because nuke subs

>so... why are we afraid of russia again?
What? Are we?

What if they dont even work anymore like the rest of their 80s vehicles

I'm not afraid of Russia, Polish flag.

How are you gonna conquer Russia? What's the strategy? Send some nukes and get some nukes in return?

Russia will be a completely poor cannibal hellhole in 1 month.

Providing ungrateful mongolian hordes with some civilisation?

Just destroy them as Patton said.

how about just... barge in? it's not like anyone would be waiting and trying to stop you?

Nigga you dumb. The globohomos are getting their shit pushed in all year. Canada of all places starter kicking off and now those Ukranian rats are getting purged. Watch Israel be where the die off begins.

Stay the fuck out of my country, kike. You already "helped" enough back in the 90s.

why are not on the front killing ukrainians? aaah, I forgot, you are cowards

Says a bitch crying over this board lol

russia is a paper bear. time to save some monies and disband nato

>crying
not surprised that an autist can't tell emotions

Why not learn English first Pavel? Now back to cleaning toilets, off you go then.

Attached: B3AB1805-4E3E-4C7A-B6F9-E13BF1E75141.jpg (529x1024, 76.96K)

Show your polish flag, meme kurwa

russia has been like this through mongol times, tsar russia, soviet union and now putin, its in their genetic code

Because you will be vaporized just as easily if a poor drunk vatnik pushes the button as a sober professional Russian would.

>russia embarasses itself for everyone to see
the only one that embarrassed itself was the self proclaimed "most powerful country in the world" that is now scared shitless of russia and only dared to do economic "sanctions" that will completely backfire

at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the russian nukes would fall instantly after launching and nuke russia instead

not costa rica anymore?

>why are we afraid of russia again?
Hmmm, maybe the 7000 nuclear weapons?

how do we know they are real?

How do we know they're not?
Send your GLONASS coordinates to Putin in case he needs to send a test message.