No russian have ever called me the i-word

No russian have ever called me the i-word

Attached: 7.jpg (600x922, 89.89K)

you again? Give it a rest with projections

igger

russians have called me incel though

True.

>Putin never told me to kneel for BLM, that means I must worship him

Attached: 1539499169220.png (416x435, 154.36K)

come on vatniks, DO it, do the funny

Attached: 1645687239394.jpg (477x597, 134.37K)

No Russian ever told me that whites becoming a minority is a good thing.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

They won't, we are spiritual brothers and they know it

Attached: 1635428789030.jpg (593x584, 26.93K)

I have called plenty of Russians incels though. I hear the accent, I just think "incel".

retard

And Ukrainians have?

Actually, yeah. Multiple times. I'm not even lying, I was bombarded with seething when I mentioned that their women are leaving them for good and they will turn into India 2.0 with their excess males.

What is the I-word? Tell me, I will whisper I softly in you eat while stroking your inner thigh.

incel
> I will whisper I softly in you eat while stroking your inner thigh.
If you are yungdari

Attached: 47585363_1899516210174634_2916294956986858080_n.jpg (1080x1080, 110.43K)

>incel
Another jewish trick

In a sense, you're right.

Attached: 1644089999152.jpg (639x796, 126.23K)

Attached: 1646396880767.jpg (1080x785, 108.65K)

>no russian ever paid my bills
>no russian ever trolled my Any Forums thead
>no russian ever threatened me with nukes
>no russian ever got involved in manipulating an election
>no russian ever made me cry by calling me a white supremacist
>no russian ever planted a flag on the moon and i'm butthurt about it
>no russian ever sent me a free block of cheese for no goddamned reason
>no russian ever adsfljasgloyaseofhabiesufx

You have the mind of a fucking gerbil.

Attached: 1646427044561.jpg (640x954, 100.96K)

that's hot, got any more of those?

I have lots of my own copypasta than i can throw up when needed so i don't have to find multiple ways of typing the same thing, some of it about russians in various contexts. I forgot to edit the white supremacist line though, it's there because they usually troll that shit the most.

My next post will be my description of Russians and life in Russia, i put it into russian propaganda threads.

The average Russian only makes $200-$300 a month, they can barely afford food or commodities and rarely ever both. Their medical care is poor compared to what average citizens have in the West. Most Russians believe only what is taught to them in government-approved textbooks and broadcast by state-run media. They live in a militarized police state enforced by intelligence agencies, the red mafia, and a dictator running the show. Their law enforcement and courts are highly corrupt and graft is commonplace. They have no rights to free speech or a 2nd Amendment, have very high abortion rates, and man-on-man rape is a frequent occurrence. They basically live in a perpetual state of extreme PTSD.

Russians are like wild dogs. If they sense any weakness in someone, real or otherwise, they become incapable of resisting their instinctive urge to immediately turn on them and attack. They have a history of czars and dictators who enrich themselves and crush their own people repeatedly while trying to stay in power. Rather than overthrow them, Russians prefer instead to blame other people and watch their economy fall apart while their own government oppresses or kills them. Then their government collapses again, and they start the process over by choosing another tyrant for a leader. As good citizens they blame the West for this, and go along blindly almost every single time. Russians instinctively treat themselves and other countries in this way. This is true of what they did with the Soviet Union a few years ago before it finally destroyed itself. Russia also has the largest nuclear stockpile on earth, and they like to provoke the world by reminding them that their finger is always on the button. If Putin shows any more weakness to the Russian people he's going to be next on the chopping block. But that will probably just result in him nuking civilization to hell with a dead man's switch. I've got plenty of popcorn ready and a bullet for suicide when the nukes start to fly.

Chuds really hate how they look.

Attached: 1644299956988.jpg (2032x1680, 690.23K)

>Ukrainian women are allowed to flee, start new families with men from other countries and grow old along with their children and grandchildren.
>Ukrainian men are forced to stay and painfully die for the sake of a feminist regime that considers them expendable trash. No families for them except for the families of worms that will devour their young corpses.

It's gonna be glorious when society collapses and they is no more internet and all the dumb fucking npcs realize there life want real. Almost as satisfying as the bullet I will put in their head posy apocalypse.