Why do the Ukrainians look like some random tankwarts?

Why do the Ukrainians look like some random tankwarts?

Attached: 4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 80.7K)

at thos two in the middle are not Ukrainians. The bald one is a Jew the one in the hat is Armenian or something

and what the fuck is that filename? It glows

They're slumming it for PR

How is looking like poor idiots when representing a country good PR?

Because liberals are idiots and think anyone in a suit is a rich bad guy.

the 'simple guys defending ukraine' kinda pr. even if most of these faggots were snorting coke of each others dicks a day before war

Why are you fat and alone?

Ukie I have a question why is your “leader” so willing to fight until his last Christian man dies?

Because Ukraine isn't a legitimate country. It's literally a globohomo playground. Those are Kolomoisky's mafiosos and Zelensky is his puppet. Ukraine is a cleptocratic, oligarchical shithole that Russia was on the path of becoming prior to Putin. The media's made it seem like the greatest democracy on earth. The country is a shithole of corrupt degenerate criminals

What did you expect? Slavs ain't white! Idk when the "slavs are white too" meme began, but Any Forums somehow fell for it.
>inb4 "mutt", "d&c"
Whatever, filthy slav. You'll never be white.

>literally talking to my gf right now
When you make random assumptions about a person you literally know nothing about, it couldn't be more obvious that you are projecting. Just a tip.

>literally talking to my gf right now

Attached: Chaotica.jpg (503x371, 21.78K)

You can make it one day, just don't give up.

he's not. He was ready to give up even before the war. He even said that he's ready to talk about the status of Crimea, but he stepped back the minute he saw the reaction of our society. If he says that Crimea is Ukraine he will be hanged by nationalists, so he has no choice. After a 17th days of war you westerners still don't understand that it's Ukrainian people that are fighting volunterily not because Zelenskiy closed the borders but because we wan't to fight and kill Russians. There's more people who are willing to fight than there's guns (unironically there is literally not enought guns rn)

Attached: ZOG.jpg (1078x1337, 214.05K)

East ukies are Russian stock anyway stop pretending they’re not Russian.

>If he says that Crimea is *Russian he will be hanged
quick fix

Attached: t.jpg (640x504, 86.95K)

You fight so the US can fill your country with Somali immigrants dipshit.

tell it to to tens of thousands russian speaking Eastern Ukies who currently destroyng russian columns. Majority of Ukrainians who fight rn are either Central or Eastern Ukrainaians, and they are mostly Russian speaking (the fucking irony). Western Ukraine is mostly untouched so far

Attached: 5c0e447bdda4c8db458b4644.jpg (768x432, 156.93K)

no retard we don't. Fuck muslim horde from the East and fuck globohomo from the West

Attached: 59508847_101.jpg (1024x576, 136.13K)

are you fucking stupid or glownigger? Russia is bombing you to smithereens, war is a numbers game and you lost from the beginning

Serves you for being a stupid goy, pray for average Ukies to be less retarded than you

Ok well hope you enjoy suffering and dying so some American glowies can keep running your county.
Biden’s crackhead son was making millions from your gas industry. That’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Useful idiot. Once Russia os dealt with your dose of drag queens and afghani migrants will be increased,

>He was ready to give up even before the war
And the source cited is author's ass.

Tha dude in a hat is Georgian. Misha's lapdog

Your house is gonna glow a lot after the Russians burn it down

They're looking like guys in the middle of a war. Zelenski is also not wearing suits right now.
Are you dumb?

its crap part of the worlds time to shine
give them their special moment

Attached: 8752847-01.png (1667x1667, 990.93K)

>don't fight and acept muslim and literall commie hordes from Russia insted

>fuck globohomo from the West
tell your kike prez to stop begging NATO for NFZ. or joining globohomo orgs like EU
Youre whoring your nation to globohomo for shekels and killing your young men for their interest, if you were acting in self interest youd go neutral status long time ago like the Central Asian exUSSR states and avoid this destruction
Thats what you get for being a useful idiot

No, I can't comprehend. If America invaded Canada, I would not fight, if China invaded Canada I would fight. Who you are fighting and what you are fighting for matters.

ITT western schizos telling an Ukrainian he needs to accept Russian occupations because.... uhhh gays or something

Russia has less immigration than western countries at least.

two more weeks and moscow will be surrounded by ukie plebs LMAO, this cockhole is delusional

>he needs to accept Russian occupations because
no, Ukies could have played their cards differently. now that ship has sailed because they are greedy whiny subhumans who want to drag NATO into ww3 for their shithole
Crying about Russians while oppressing Hungarian, Romanian, Russian minorities. and history of genociding Poles
Fuck hohol scum

Russia imported more mudslimes during Putin Rule than whole EU combined retard

Attached: Muslims in Europe.jpg (1280x720, 183.93K)

surrender then kek

Reminder that there was originally 5 people on ukraine team until their secret service shot one of them dead in broad daylight.

>If America invaded Canada, I would not fight
Your French ancestors would be proud.

How is your Nord Strem 2 working? I thought that Russia has outplayed us on this one?
How is Minsk agrements? I thought smart Putin would make us implement them?
How is Instagram in Russia? Wait do you still have the internet?

Attached: 16470290405280.jpg (510x680, 191.25K)

Isn't Crimea historically Russian?

>andriy, get zee kalashnikov

Attached: crop.png (307x400, 92.14K)