I'm sick of this country's behavior. You faggots are supposed to be West Europe ally...

I'm sick of this country's behavior. You faggots are supposed to be West Europe ally. They literally made you after World War II instead of partitioning you to Belarus, Ukraine, Czech and Lithuania. They gave you possibilities to fix everything bad you have done and kicked every last German out just to make you happy and this is how you repay them. With a constant war and aggression in the region. Now you kicked in the bucket your economy again. Jesus Christ fuck Ruskies people.

Attached: Flaga-Rosji-Rosja-120x75cm.jpg (800x800, 31.83K)

>You faggots are supposed to be West Europe ally
Since when?

Dude, it was almost a month ago. Let it go

yeah, fuck the dutch

>You faggots are supposed to be West Europe ally
Did you read any history? Russian literally raped every women in east europe and kill all men. But we're not allowed to say that because le 6 million.

A friend in need is a friend in dick

none of this matters
the rich want the western non-rich dead
we've become too expensive to keep when
chinese bugs can achieve the same thing for 1/16th the cost

>the rich
Hello, reddit

i won't try to convince you, it's a hard picture to see
just watch and observe
watch what causes (((them))) to react
every
single
fucking
time

We ARE your allies, don't you see?
Your country now have a thousands people as free workforce. Ukranian guys will keep your toilets nice and clean, and hot Ukrainians girls will keep your dick polished. Isn't this nice? Just don't mess with us, and we got you covered.

Attached: 1647135072485.png (600x500, 68.7K)

shut up nigger, you're next and I hope all your women get raped like the last time russia paid you a visit

>supposed to be West Europe ally
Are you delusional, poltard?
Russkis are always seeing as Enemy of "the West" by many Europeans for centuries, including Nazis and current nu-liberal westoid regimes. They never see Russia as real "Western" country.

Kek, based.

imagine being this brainwashed and cucked

wtf i hate polen its unreal (when i remember they exist)

This is a joke Thread botanon

>imagine being this brainwashed and cucked
>wtf i hate polen its unreal (when i remember they exist)

Attached: file.png (597x661, 355.8K)

Living as an eastern European is just a try not to cum challenge (impossible)

Both of you are retarded, drink some vodka and chill the fuck out.

So let me tell you a tale.

In the 90ths, Russia was pretty much controlled by US and that was the worse period for russian people since WW2.
Still, as our resources were being stolen, we tried to approach west and be friends - up to a point of even joining NATO, proposing possibilities of Eurasian Union etc.
All for naugths.

Instead, west was preocuppied with trying to exploit our resources after chaos of USSR fall, and did everything to destroy russia from within and outside.
Nato, hypocritically pretending its not against us at all, expanded and moved weapons nearer and nearer to our borders.
Every ex-soviet country was hit with CIA color revolutions, some multiple even and anti-russian ideology was promoted - including in you. The thoughs in your head are not your own - they are planed by your masters, to make you an obidient russophobe tool to bark at Russia, while for all those time Russia didnt give a damn about you.
West financed Chechen terrorrists.
Bombed our allies in Yugoslavia.
Exploied everything to move all resources and money from Russia, make russia weaker and desperate.
Things became open when Putin started to go agains western companies/oligarchs that tries to control russian resource sector. That was actual turn around for west - when we were declared enemy of the planet. Since we didnt want our resources stolen.

After that west went to litterally open war - with sanctions, arming and provoking likes of Georgia to litteral war. In 2011 was final break and point of no return - since then west used every instrument to destroy us and peopel in the west were bombarded with dehumanizing propaganda. Already then it became evident, that west is preparing for war.

2014 west went open- intslling litteral anti russian nazi regime in Ukraine, with purpose of killing russian people and culture. Creating anti-russia.

i am glad WW3 started (and yes, it did). Now cards are in the open. Now cards are open and hypocrisity doesnt matter

>You faggots are supposed to be West Europe ally.
You mean israel and Africa's ally to Holodomor Ukraine and exterminate White race to replace with niggers, using Mugabe's Zimbabwe as a model

Attached: Dugin_Holodomor_imforblacks_UkrainianGenocide_WhitePogroms_Александр Дугин_Я за чёрных_белые погромы.jpg (1513x1157, 468.03K)

>intslling litteral anti russian nazi regime in Ukraine, with purpose of killing russian people and culture. Creating anti-russia.
ah yes the jewish nazi clown of ukraine who treatened russia
ukraine was more russophiles before this agression, now the anti russian sentiment is off chart among ukrainians, you will never make them like you again like in the past.

ok

ah yes "dindu nuffing" nigger excuse again

we`ll denazify ukraine the same way we denazified germany in WW2, by putting nazis you support, deep into ground