Is Any Forums going the way of reddit?

Is Any Forums going the way of reddit?

Attached: C774090F-5F5D-4704-833A-2E83DCEF2738.jpg (1125x1117, 764.19K)

>taking leafs seriously

Attached: 1645073646687.jpg (600x600, 67.55K)

i didnt link reddit i linked Any Forums

Fucking leafs

obvious redditors are obvious

>leaf
>plebbit spacing
>retarded
Hapa here. Fuck him.

Look, I hate niggers just as much as any Any Forumsack.
But we should assess the situation of the white race and think pragmatically.
White Europeans should try and limit the impact of nigger immigrations by going to Africa and impregnated every niggress they can, while taking PrEP to avoid AIDS.
Since even niggresses cap at at most 7 kids, enough white Europeans doing this would probably mitigate the power of replacement of the immigrating niggers.

the chinks figured this out and are working on eastern africa, but white governments are all cucked democracies where woman vote and would never fund such a massive endeavor like the chinese are. Still I’d prefer actual genocide.

It's fucking easy, niggresses flock to white men because they have money.
Of course the best thing would be to do that with shitskins already in Europe but the child protection laws would pump out all our money.

there are like 5 billion nigresses in africa alone

Not all populations emigrate. Since the social structure of Africa is kinda organized, you can easily target the population that has the highest probability to emigrate.
It's a calculation to do and we just need to theorize it more.

or just move to china and join their military they are already doing it

I want *less* chinks, not more

>using a trash leaf shitpost as evidence of anything

You need to go back

Theres no such thing as hiv or infectious diseases dumb ass. Prep is poison that destroys your kidneys.

The guy who invented the PCR test Kary Mullis and his friend Peter Duesberg say and write in books that HIV is a hoax.

The reason why fags get aids is due to drug use, staying up all night and poor diet.

The reason why Africans get it is because of malnutrition.

Infectious diseases and virology is a massive scam, none of them exist as we are told.

Attached: 1590481747040.jpg (629x676, 49.85K)

jew

It's a topic I do not master at so I won't expand on it. But let's focus on the objective

asia’s population is starting to shrink already, africa’s isn’t

Attached: 826F77E2-AAC2-4C41-BA79-233D472E48CA.jpg (960x684, 217.43K)

#notalldogfuckers

It's not starting to shrink but it's starting to decelerate.
Now's the time indeed
We should go everywhere and inject our genes in every phenotype there is