Why dont we help them?

This feels wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-130155_Chrome.jpg (1437x1091, 153.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ai3m5d.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go be a teenager somewhere else

try on reddit.

Because their flag looks like the gay rights logo shit in my state and I don’t like homos

Attached: 5FC3389C-1AAC-4691-8F27-620C97ECD3BC.png (400x400, 1.32K)

Kill yourself you kike worshipping faggot.

We are helping them in every way we can without starting WW3

Isnt Russia outpacing the US via attrition a bad thing though? What about the return of the Iron Curtain?

Attached: 1618536761563.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

You obviously know nothing of Ukraines history. Why don't you start there.

Your government had >8 years to deescalate but you forced them to play tough with their neighbor with a nuclear arsenal. If you care then give them the bad news that it's over.

>Because their flag looks like the gay rights logo
Just like the gay rights logo used in my region of the world.

Attached: Fagrike.png (1200x750, 1.17K)

There are more kikes in Russia you fucking dunce. Who do you think the bolcheviks were? Why did they kill the royals and christians?

The Russian Orthodox Church is literally a camo for the Russian Jude Association. If you don't know that you're both a faggot and you should kill yourself for being on the wrong side

Gross. I feel bad for you man. Hopefully the gay doesn’t go airborne

go help them faggot
/r/volunteersForUkraine

et tu brute?

Attached: 1627117855175.jpg (388x388, 23.83K)

What, day to day items are you going without if the soviet block countries close their borders again? The only reason that part of the world, seems to matter, is because the MSM told you it should. Stop being a sheep faggot and fuck off to plebbit nation where you belong.

Not my problem.

>also implying western governments arent supplying them with weapons and intellegence

Poland and Finland both BTFO Russia before joining the EU.

Just part and parcel of living next door to Russian orcs.

Becauseit's exactly none of our problems, let them fucking deal with it themselves. They've had three decades to build up defences.

Not my fucking problem

All fields

Attached: 1646847971717.jpg (419x610, 258.54K)

Because (You) understand Putin's arguments are not incorrect.

you are most welcome to fly to Poland, present yourself at the Ukrainian border and join their foreign legion. You get issued a rifle, sidearm, and supplies and even get an apartment in Lyiv provided
I read in the paper this morning that they have some openings.

Attached: 1646876095011.jpg (499x499, 34.36K)

hehehe

Roman Empire references are popping off today for some reason

>Why dont we help them?
>This feels wrong.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

your government used them for many years to attack russia, now they are paying the price. convince them to surrender or they will die

trudeau got this
>files.catbox.moe/ai3m5d.mp4

Attached: screenshot-www.thestar.com-2022.03.09-00_35_12.png (954x635, 1.03M)

100MT russian stealth drone nukes parked under the east and west coast and off the coast of europe, ready to explode underwater creating a 500m high mega tsunami radioactive death wave.

why should we, they stared it

I think it has done so already.

Checked. See, Swedes cry so easily. They are faggots.
Sorry, Svante. You seem alright though.

Attached: hhtpfshnbym81.jpg (876x577, 30.26K)

Help them? but they are wining no? THE GHOST OF KEUQV

Attached: 1647153816089.png (584x497, 67.79K)

neck yourself kike

Attached: 1627498064222.png (1265x676, 660.73K)

I'm starting to think the Cold War isn't a part of most education curriculums. How does 'Duck and Cover' and building your own personal nuclear bunker sound? Is that what you want? Do you hate the US that fucking much?

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 7.45K)

Why don't you help a drowning nigger?
Because they drag you down with them.

Fuck your feelings faggot

>Why dont we help them?
WE?
As in. YOU expect someone ELSE to do your shooting for you? Go shoot Russkies. Apart from the plane ride it's free. They'll give you a gun.

Because becoming Russians is a good thing for them.

I've already donated 10 Euros to support Ukrainian refugees. There is not much else I can do.

Attached: ankha.png (282x396, 59.4K)

Because we could kill millions of people again.

Help them by telling them to shut the fuck up and surrender, they're gonna lose anyway. Even if your tranny army set foot.

I mean if you want money I think we should just make Poland or germany fight them. We have money. You have the distance and men. My life is too important to me I'm not going anywhere.

Because WW3 would suck for absolutely everyone involved.

Daily reminder if Ukrainians don't stop chimping, Poland is next and Russia won't have mercy to them like they have towards Ukrainians.

As much as Russian soldiers want to surrender now, Ukraine won't accept it. At this point, it looks like Russia will suffer the largest loss of life since WWII where they killed 50,000,000 of their own people.

40,000 Russian soldiers have been killed so far. And many more are defecting to flee communism at last

Because it's not our problem what happens to Ukraine. If they want independence so bad let them win it on their own.

i agree, we should attack ukraine too

>SAVE ME UNCLE SAM I DIDN'T BOTHER BUILDING A MILITARY

Attached: 1647134172248.jpg (424x422, 23.79K)

Did you @ me by mistake? I wasn't advocating for US involvement

>This feels wrong.
Change your tampon.

>My life is too important to me
Well there you go. You answered the question "why don't we help" perfectly.

>My life is too important to me I'm not going anywhere.
You are an anti-White bitch.

How?
They kill 3 Russians and a tank and Russians kill 200 of them with one strike. They keep receiving weapons that end up in the hands of Russians too and mediocre volunteers that keep getting killed. How are Americans gonna bring their soldiers and equipment there without getting nuked?

You're bitch made niggers that only bomb brown Arabs for your jewish masters. You'd never fight a white army because you'd get your shit pushed in like the faggot niggers you are. Can you imagine missiles landing on Ramstein in Germany? The kvetching by your jew media would echo around the world for a thousand years.

Attached: fagnation.jpg (489x648, 109.41K)

Theres no way you guys arent Russian. Advocating for a return of the Soviet Union (and fucking COMMUNISM) has got to be the most retarded shill I've ever seen here. What the fuck happened to this board

Attached: 1621155259714.jpg (900x900, 96.55K)