OH NO REDDITBROS

NATOBROS, HELP ME

Attached: F72C34B3-5FE5-4B23-90A8-FEED2687C5C1.jpg (612x704, 132.33K)

I knew these pansies would crumble when experiencing a real war but I still thought they would last longer than two days.

LMAO

They should post their exact location and we'll send them an uber

Imagine being an American. Not able to conceive of a situation in which the US does not control the sky. Where you think your enemies will always be bumbling untrained 80 year old shitskin goat herders with 60 year old rusty AKs. Because you’re an American. Because you’ve been taught you’re the best of the best your entire life.

Based!! White men dying because they use reddit is based and redpilled! I love this shit, and I love Putin and Hitler. Also, I hate niggers. Am I a part of /ourguys/ yet?

These faggots LARPing like they're volunteers for CNT-FAI in the spanish civil war when all they're doing is acting as proxy glowniggers for the CIA's shenanigans

i still do not understand why nato should act,. Ukraine is not a member of nato, neither a member of EU.

>White men dying because they use reddit is based and redpilled!
This, but incredibly unironically.

No? American =/= White

>redditors
>white men
Always kill a söy guzzling updooting eunuch before an enemy.

Attached: 678EC631-BDAF-46DB-B321-23C12FE9927F.jpg (750x754, 494.08K)

I don't think the US will do direct war against Russia but you're right, it would be a brutal shock to US soldiers to fight a semi-modern opponent.

Los Angeles, CA

I don't get it really. All reddit fighters are unemployed furry trannies, that I get. But wtf is his problem? Is he actually a vet or he's just an actor\glownigger?

Attached: fuck you reddit.jpg (600x750, 114.35K)

Attached: Camp-Cope-A-Lot-.jpg (1349x480, 77.87K)

Because Zelensky is a jew.

Attached: JEWkraine.jpg (604x908, 105.3K)

Actual vet. Our vets are cuckold larpers who watch marvel too

Agreed. Russia is actually getting the unique opportunity to learn a bit about us and our tactics by invading Ukraine because US and NATO trained Ukraine. I have no doubt China is taking notes too.

Losers didn't even made it out of boot camp lmao

>where is NATO?
In NATO countries

Attached: 03061049-A3FB-4E47-A845-BF2826EBC093.jpg (739x1600, 146.95K)

>from me to me

Everything I said is demonstrably true.

Attached: F27CFF81-9613-4DFB-9BCB-E13F75AD067D.jpg (1170x1337, 1.18M)

Whites have become too decadent, the weak have to die off for the strong to be able to rise up. Crab bucket effect is still too strong for a white uprising to happen anytime soon. The cucks have to die

It's obviously a fake.

That's fucked up. The clownworld ride never ends.

Attached: twitter13.jpg (1200x1200, 819.55K)

LMAO REDDITORS BTFO

I has ibea
We can start a gofundme to fund All Redditors to fight for Ukraine

Now this is actually cope. It’s the number one sign at every totally organic pro Ukraine demonstration

Attached: 2CFDE0B8-CEF2-4EBB-A931-321389A0DDF7.jpg (1170x806, 797.35K)

Attached: 71B56166-B5AF-4226-AACE-0B5DA18DEDE8.jpg (1170x1457, 1.33M)

The fuck it is. The US military is still the greatest military in the history of the world. And it isnt close.

eh

u seen one war you seen them all. plenty of US mid level officers dis 5 years urban war in iraq. some still alive from the vietnam conflict

Attached: 6EF43AB8-5726-4D58-B125-0DC0306DEAC9.jpg (1170x815, 687.43K)

Yeah. Ebonics for the niggers who read at a 3rd grade level in this country.

Fpbp

maybe ukraine should have sucked BidensTrumps cock a little more and they would have been in nato 3 years ago

>White men dying because they use reddit is based and redpilled
Absolutely

Nah you're still a kike. Sorry.

Somebody should fake an "In Memorium" thread on Reddit listing a half dozen fallen redditors due to this strike.

this has all started in 2014 and also Russia wont allow Ukraine to join NATO.

The US military hasn’t fought another competent modern military since WWII. That was over 80 years ago faggot. Imagine thinking you’re the greatest in the world because you airstrike the easiest opposition in the world second only to literal spear chucking Africans.

b-because if we don't then how will globohomo survive???? Don't you want democracy and trannies in your country also?!?!?!?!

>Yaaay i'm going to go fight some gay kikes war
>Yaaay i usually hate Nazis but know im one of them yaay
>Yaay this is going to be just like battlefield 4
>Yaaaay look at my virtue!!
>Yaaay all the girls will love me now
>yaaay..
>...

People are fucking retarded, ftw.

Please join the second wave.