A can of Coke was 50p when I was a kid

A can of Coke was 50p when I was a kid.

Now it's 90p. Why?

Attached: cv.jpg (306x426, 20.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bullion.directory/cern-scientists-create-230m-dollars-gold-in-lab/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The wealthy enjoy becoming wealthier as you become poorer.

im guess you are like 70 years old grandpa

They're still 50 cents here at every Walmart vending machine for some reason

a dwolla seventy two?

OI TEN BONGS INNIT

Stop drinking liquid candy

loss leader. it's the candy dish at your bank. the breadsticks at your olive garden.

How much is it if you priced it in silver. gold, oil, grain or virtually anything tangible? It went up because your politicians are greedy jew retards and you keep not killing them for their endless trespasses against you.

I'm 28, I vividly remember buying a can of coke, a twix and a packet of quavers for £1.50 all the time when I was a kid.

Is this the only cartoonishly evil global mafia organisation that actually produces an objectively good product?

No.

Some of nestles stuff is pretty good also, like coffee crisp.

I know bro. Shits getting rough. If it weren't for crypto I'd be living at poverty level.

It's bubbly sugar water, man.
How can you drink that stuff and have the gall to call Americans "fats"?

Im 35 and vividly remember soda machines that sold canned sodas for 25 cents

im 28 too and cans of coke have always been 75p-90p a can. They recently raised the prices on original coke tho so might be why

I prefer diet and yeah it's poison either way but it's great and if you disagree you are beyond retarded

i just drank my first soda in two months and remembered why i stopped drinking this jew poison in the first place

Niggers.
The answer is always 'niggers'.

meant for

>50p
>90p
use real money like silver or gold please

Attached: 1599102578541.jpg (1571x1089, 115.27K)

I, too, like passing kidney stones

Attached: 1626438355012.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

Inflation only runs at 2% per year so you must be 40+ years old.

Used to be 35 cents out of a machine in 1988. Then it went to 50 a few years later. Went for the 25 cent generic store brand soda machine right next to it as a kid, though. Good times.

remember going to the paki shop with a 10p coin and getting these

Attached: 426778106dbc2e97a226cff8d50caa92.jpg (625x833, 81.55K)

>How can you drink that stuff
Because it tastes good, you stupid nigger..
>and have the gall to call Americans "fats"?
Sugar has nothing to do with americans being disgusting fat creatures. That is caused by PUFA.

inflation, you dumb nigger faggot

Attached: 1546553923819.jpg (720x736, 32.41K)

Krasno-Beloe 80r 2 litre ebloid tuporliy

I don't usually drink soda so I forget if it's Pepsi or Coke that I'm talking about, but one of them tastes like toothpaste and I don't like it.

Just drink water or protein shakes bro. Healthy, refreshing, and tasty.

>protein shake
quasi homosexual
>water
is in literally every other drink anyway

kek
I'm nearly 60 and the only coco cola was in bottles when I was young - it cost a fortune then I recall, you'd only ever see it in cafes

>im 28 too and cans of coke have always been 75p-90p a can
Maybe in fucking Waitrose, the paki corner shops they were 50p.

>That is caused by PUFA.
Redpill me on this. Is it a corn product?
You can still find them for around $25 cents in a lot of Indian reservations. They have ungodly cheap junk food. I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

bullion.directory/cern-scientists-create-230m-dollars-gold-in-lab/

>inflation, you dumb nigger faggot
Inflation is a buzzword. It's not a real thing.

>quasi homosexual
How so?
You can add creatine as well. At the end of the day it's just for staying fit. That's the only reason any of us eat, right?

I don't know how it tastes in UK but it's probably of a lesser quality in Eastern European countries and then even lesser in countries like Serbia, I remember as a kid that Coca Cola tasted much better but now it tastes like shit, it's like they are diluting it with water in factory, it barely makes fizz and has no kick

>im 28 too and cans of coke have always been 75p-90p a can
no they have not you retard

I don't know about bong land, but in America we definitely have inflation. Our central bank, the "Federal Reserve" specifies how much it is. You guys had the first ever central bank, so I'd assume it's real for you too, right?

LOOK.

FUCKING PROOF THEY'RE FUCKING US.

Attached: freddo_index_2018.jpg (1010x907, 180.13K)

I've never set foot in waitrose, even if it does have a lot of milfs. Cans of soda have always been around 75p never known it to be cheaper

>it's probably of a lesser quality in Eastern European countries
Doubt it, coke brand is built on consistency wherever you are.
Aware this is the case for supermarket products in Eastern Europe though

When I was a kid, a 20-ounce Coke at the nearest convenience story was 85¢. I remember going to Six Flags one time, and 20-ounce bottles were $2 at the vending machines, and my father complained about how outrageous that was.

Now $2 is basically the standard for them. I wonder what they cost at the vending machines at Six Flags today...

Still 50 cents per glass bottle here

Attached: 0886E0F4-4EE1-4085-8901-B331B5CC909A.jpg (954x1012, 69.37K)

These cadbury (shit tier quality these days) easter eggs are now fucking £12.00
We are getting jewed lads

Attached: 190415.jpg (640x640, 77.06K)

>Redpill me on this.
Polyunsaturated fat is the cause of obesity, heart disease and type 2 diabetes, and kikes have deliberately lied and deflected with false claims that saturated fat, or sugar, or carbs, or cholesterol are the problem. Obesity rates directly correlate with per capita PUFA consumption everywhere in the world. They do not correlate with anything else, not even caloric intake. PUFA metabolism is used as a cellular signalling mechanism. If you eat PUFA, your metabolism slows, preparing you for hibernation.
>Is it a corn product?
So called "vegetable oil". So corn oil, goybean oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, cottonseed oil, etc. And since livestock are fed corn and goybean diets, the fat of monogastric livestock like pigs, chickens and turkeys is also full of PUFA now too.

exceptionally based

>have to buy a crate of 24
I'm talking about singles.

I know in Europe drinks are sold by the unit, but in the UK those mulipacks are indivisible, but reduce the cost per unit.

Racism.

why bother? it's poison don't drink it.

Why would you not buy bulk? You buy bulk so you hve 24 cokes at home, so you never don’t have the poison.

Do German children buy a crate of 24 bottles of coke after school?