What's wrong with being gay Any Forums

Why do people complain about us males playing with their assholes or having someone fuck it. Does taking stuff up your asshole not feel good at all to you?

Attached: pepe think.jpg (680x671, 42.39K)

It's bad to glorify sexual dysfunction to children

Mental illness should not be promoted as normal.

it's unnatural and leads to pedophilia. All children adopted by faggots will be raped until they learn to be faggots as well.

Why do they feel the need to shove down everyone's throats that they get fucked in the ass? Why do I need to accept it? Why do we need to celebrate men fucking eachother?

I’m gay and I have zero interest in molesting your zoomer child. If I could ad-block children outside of my family from my brain, like that Black Mirror episode, I probably would.

what if you like doing it with women and men

I just don’t wanna be beaten or genocided. I’m cool with you having your beliefs if they don’t spill out into my life actually. If there was a bit more tolerance from the right you would get our vote and pink dollar — which democrats are dependent on to subvert society.

You're still a fag

gays always target confused children

literally all gays have to do is stfu about it
and you should never have let the t in on it

Gays are mentally ill. They carry gifts and some try to pass this gift aka FUCKING AIDS onto women who don't even realise the guy is a closeted fag. Homosexuality is an extreme fetish so it's closely tied to others, like pedophilia. Most gays were molested as children themselves. Most serial killers are homosexual. You're fucked up and it shouldn't be tolerated

Literally unable to procreate, the whole point of life itself is replicate to evolve

nothing wrong, just keep it for yourself, I like pussy and I don't need to make flags, conventions, parades where I fistfuck people on the streets, and show everyone how much herero I am to every people I meet in my life. Trannies are mentally ill tho

we need to torture you horrific ways to prevent others from coming out

>op is a faghot
>ID Rwby
Lol

Homosexuality is a sexually transmissible disease you catch when you're a child and you're abused by a pedophile. Sort of like vampirism, but way less cool.

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT. NO ONE CARES. precisely why you should never bring up your sexuality, ever. also don't fuck kids.

Its good to glorify sexual function with children

Well the main thing is that normal healthy people will all begin to avoid you, and your entire social group will be homosexual degenerates, who tend to be more terrible than you imagine they are right now.

I would encourage you to find some older homosexuals to hang out with, and notice that everyone of them is a trainwreck, and barely hanging on.

Leftist shills never thrive.

Why advertise gay shit? You a gay hooker?

>I would encourage you to find some older homosexuals to hang out with, and notice that everyone of them is a trainwreck, and barely hanging on.
What about elites? If wealth is a train wreck then buy me a ticket

Attached: 1532796835577.png (1506x3976, 443.4K)

stop being a faggot

>gay hooker

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 876.78K)

Basically what all of the ones below heavyweight are.