/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #1843 War Is Hell Edition

Ukraine, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Seventeenth day of combats began with important ressumption of battles on the eastern front by the LPR and Russian army
A new wave of Russian attacks is expected to hit the Ky*v, Khark*v and Donbas regions, an adviser to the Ukrainian president’s chief of staff said.
France says Scholz, Macron holding new talks with Putin
>Syria
Veterans of the Syrian army who fought on the side of Damascus are allegedly ready to participate in hostilities in the Donbass.
>Yemen
Yemen's Houthi group claimed a drone attack on a refinery in the Saudi capital, Riyadh
>Ethiopia
Government security forces were seen burning a victim to death in Aysid kebele, Guba woreda, Metekel zone, BG region
Renewed fighting in Afar
Amhara & Afar activists are voicing opposition to their perceived sidelining in recent internal PP election
>Karabakh
The Azerbaijani military fired 120-mm mortars towards the Nagorno-Karabakh village of Khnapat

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/FrenkieMark
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

>PT:

Attached: plasma.jpg (473x700, 97.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*BREAKING NEWS* *BREAKING NEWS* *BREAKING NEWS*
>reports coming out of a ukranian saboteur that has infiltrated moscow and ravaged their food supplies
>he is being called 'the pig of moscow'

Attached: сафронов 4 (video-converter.com).webm (672x848, 2.37M)

Attached: 500 year old offerings to the rightfull syrias measurment taker.jpg (960x640, 149.16K)

imagine being a reddit volunteer and getting cruise missiles dropped on you FOR FREE. God at least the real mercs gets paid for their trouble and probably don't have any delusions about fighting a just war

Attached: EB8CF190-7B0E-4443-B84C-416D651527BF.jpg (828x165, 76.63K)

checked numerals what are the news from the front lads

Let's see how many pick up on this. I assume not many. Zelen is in his bunker snorting coke and calling up anyone he can in the West to listen to his insane ramblings.

Attached: 01400ADB-3615-4E1C-964F-E0944A5F5753.jpg (828x876, 502.33K)

Shit. Is he going to be ok?

Attached: 1639272332290.jpg (326x261, 27.75K)

Attached: the midget mangler.png (473x860, 431.87K)

bros??????!?!?!?!?
fsb got to him QQ

Attached: сафронов 4 (video-converter.com).webm (672x848, 2.46M)

Why is he so fat

>Spriter
That reminds me.

Attached: Spriter.png (1149x158, 15.27K)

gulag for him

So embarrassing

Human rights violation!

He is a preper

Rip Kiev bakeries

That woman with him is Tetiana Ostashchenko, and not Inna Derusova.

By this point, yes, he is perfectly fine.

many many fake account got string of numbers on the end.

this one is well known

Anons pls I need more ukraine happening they're ramping up the corona bullshit again after just 2 weeks AHHHH

Are you guys on shot 5 or 6 now?

How the fuck does that happen to somebody? Body got eaten by extremely delicate wolves who don't like marrow?

Yeah, it seems corona is back on TV menu, forever war and forever pandemic. Nice times ahead.

shiiiiit
Get well soon!

Attached: kursish agenda.jpg (1201x798, 648.63K)

Maybe birds?

NEVER TAKING IT (THE VAX)

Nope. She doesn't have the same head structure as Tetiana. You can look at her roots and see that it's the same as Inna's and not Tetiana's.

amerifat soul

Here in Mexico our government will let us take off the masks. This shit is over, nobody wants it.

It's called a fatality, grandpa

take the heckin vax you mamzer trust the science

They did the same here for 1 week and then did a rugpull last year. God I hate this so much

Hmm yea, vultures or something. Better theory than mine anyway.

what is this vid?

those ribbons mean elite\guards units in the russian army no? (kinda silly to wear em like this breaking camo tho)
if so why are they not wearing russian army uniform?

russian army organization is so confusing

Attached: @opersvodki.webm (853x480, 2.61M)

JOURNALISTS TONGUE MY ANUS

vultures maybe? I've seen wildlife videos of bones after they get to it and it looks like this. Dogs will crack and eat the bones

Ambassador of consumerism chained himself to the US Embassy in Moscow before McDonald closed doors for good as a result of international sanctions.

Attached: 1593113666517.jpg (1024x958, 71.29K)

I know fuck all about military but my first thought is LDNR forces - makes sense if it's not standard russian gear and ensures that they can easily be identified by actual RF forces as friendlies.

I have not seen or heard those ribbons used as troop type identifier before, so I might be way of the mark.

>Ambassador of consumerism

Attached: 1583966549391.png (323x241, 134.22K)

Attached: A0ECA007-593D-490D-936F-E96479A42B17.jpg (901x1321, 160.91K)

also what fucking army unit allows beards on infantrymen
good luck getting a gas mask seal
see pic related VDV in antonov airport
they all have those ribbons on em. i know its some russian army symbol but im not sure what it means.

Attached: 1647088223234.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

kek
poor guy, he just want to eat 7 bigmacs a day, putin has to be stoped, i hope real live bigchungus is ok

Do hohols expect me to believe russia already lost the equivalent of 2 divisions in soldiers??

Attached: cas.png (1255x138, 31.29K)

yes

Looks nothing like Inna Derusova

Attached: Zelensky visita soldati feriti_ _Ragazzi guarite presto, vostro regalo sarà vittoria_ 0-52 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

>they all have those ribbons on em. i know its some russian army symbol but im not sure what it means.
What is this.
This symbol is heavily pushed by government as alternative to Red Flag as symbol of victory in WW2.

also soldiers wear it as a uniform ribbon

Attached: 1280px-2016-05-09._%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C_%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%8B_%D0%B2_%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%86%D0%BA%D0%B5_216.jpg (1280x848, 277.88K)

Sorry what? Is that a 500yr old bakery?

>I WILL NOT DIE ON A TOILET!!

I hate modern diplomacy so much. What happened to sending back just the ambassador's head? Make a power move for fucks sake

Attached: D924E923-F686-4E3C-92E3-52BF34B12D62.jpg (1169x986, 186.14K)

I can feel the cops laughing hope they gulag him

The ribbons themselves are a somewhat ahistorical (oligarchy can't well use the soviet flag) commemoration symbol for Great Patriotic War. As to their usage in uniform, I have no idea, sounds stupid to me if it's not something done in very limited circumstances. Wouldn't be the stupidest thing our government ever did, tho I expect better from the army, but maybe there's some sense to it, I dunno.

whats this fatties story?

Omg is he ok???

Yes

Perhaps Iran should send a not of protest that Iraq allows equivalent of biolanbs centers to be placed on Iraqi territory with sole purpose to attack Iran?

some guy who chained himself to a mcdonald to protest the fact that mcdonald is quitting russia bassicaly screeching :
>"REEE WHERE WILL I GET MY NUGGIES NOW ???"

Morbidly obese mcdonalds addict protests against the war because he can't live without mcdonalds.
I wish I was joking.

Fat Russian pianist protests the closing of Russian McDonald's by handcuffing himself to the front doors.

Attached: 1646053690821.jpg (600x450, 40.31K)

If you're planning to pig out you'll need two yeah but only if.
This really isn't the case anywhere but burgerstan. Locally made sandwich shops are to the point of being our national street food but nearly all wouldn't sell the food Subway does (which again tbf is fast food at the end of the day). Face it despite being the home of fast-food American fast food is dog shit.

kek fucking based chicken nuggets chad, he's like the real life version of the tendies pepe.

wow what an elite force they can walk though an open door. i have never seen anything like it.

The fabric of reality is breaking, a fat russian pianist, handcuffed himself to the doors of a McDonalds fast food restaurant, in protest of said restaurant leaving his country, because russia is invading ukraine, does this make sense?

Situation in Izuym.
In the Donbass is where the proper peer fighting occurs.

Attached: FNv1w8lXwAIEOac.png (640x822, 53.6K)

I will never get it how anyone can prefer macdonalds over local Pljeskavica

>good luck getting a gas mask seal

Russian gas mask covers the entire head.

>russian army organization is so confusing
Not really you're just a tryhard kike that thinks he's a military expert

Good evening BABYDARLINGS.
Sivasspor won 3-2, all you can do about is seeth.
The Turkish cup is ours
Mario Balotelli couldn't do shit

Attached: photo_2022-03-13_18-39-59.jpg (1280x1280, 284.63K)

He was also filmed on a plane 2yrs ago stuck on the toilet yelling I WILL NOT DIE ON A TOILET!!! and is presently trying to sue the person who filmed and uploaded it.