YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING. GOD IS DESTROYING THE ENERGY WEAPONS

THERE IS ANOTHER SOLAR STORM INCOMING. KEEP THE PRAYERS UP

Thank you father ohm, mother azna, and all the galactics and blue avians for immediately summoning the most powerful divine energies in the universe and immediately and permanently destroying all energy weapons so all child traffickers are immediately arrested

YESTERDAY You turned runoff wind into a 9 hour geomagnetic storm. YOU TURNED NOTHING INTO A 9 HOUR GEOMAGNETIC STORM.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYWrFogrv3g

The satellite and space weather analysts have NO CLUE what is happening.

EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO END THE SUFFERING OF THIS PLANET PLEASE JOIN NOW

t.me/ FnnphGv_EEg1ZDBh

Attached: PrayersNOWWW.png (750x1624, 155.96K)

Attached: varma.jpg (640x451, 71.25K)

>from space...

Attached: moonfar1.png (2312x408, 1.14M)

ITT we make text based sigils and simulacrums

[-====-][-====-]
I.-‐----------------/=====\---------------.I
I.------------------\sneed/---------------.I
I-====-][-====-]

PRIMORDIAL FURY SHALL BE UNLEASHED UPON THE EARTH.
THE ANCIENTS DEMAND IT.
BLOOD.BLOOD.BLOOD.
The White man shall rise again in the wake of the destruction.

you have to get digits for it to happen you stupid nigger

bump

Someone explain this

I was skeptical of the validity of the OP's YT link, but then I saw the PowerDirector watermark and now I am a beleiber

umm the two first pictures are some photoshop shit

nothingburger flare that happens every 2 weeks now, nothing happens

space is fake and gay

make me

Well the moon is very far away

you sound like fag and your shits all retarded

KYS GLownigger a b flare caused a G1 storm. A C can Cause G4 an M can cause G5+ And an X can currently cause total knockout of energy weapons.

It's funny since glowie IDs area always green in nature
It's like Any Forums knows
Bring us the solar flare!

So, its the flaring coming or not?

It's so funny when retards reveal themselves. Have you ever tried to take a picture of the moon? Did you notice how your camera's lens and your eyes have different apertures and therefore produce different images of the same object? I honestly wake up every day and am amazed at the fact that a planet like ours, chock-full of knuckle-dragging degenerates like you, has managed to not completely sterilize itself with nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons (yet).

Ok when to turn my pc off? I can't afford the new one

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

uhhhh what is going on?, can someone elaborate?

captcha: G0DKW

i hope everything goes to shit

>Thank you father ohm, mother azna, and all the galactics and blue avians for immediately summoning the most powerful divine energies in the universe
qfags are all heretical newage apostates that worship demons

THE WORLD SHALL END TOMORROW.
No refunds.

you are just an illiterate dopamine fried retard is all. You have the fucking internet to learn anything you want to but choose to look at one stupid picture and ask someone else for an explanation. You are the useless eaters the elites talk about. The population where it stands breeds defunct man children like you. That is what

SPACE IS FAKE