I’m a Catalan Gypsy. AMA

I know there are a lot of misconceptions about Gypsies. Let me tell you we’re way more fucked up than you realize. Sometimes not so much. But ask me, I will answer around 30 questions.

Attached: 23.jpg (500x375, 42.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

directe.larepublica.cat/xoc-de-trens/149931/els-gitanos-de-badalona-amb-anglada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. What's a fucked up gypsy custom that a non-gypsy wouldn't be aware of?

Well it depends on the area, you have to understand that Gypsies in the balkans are not the same that Gyspies in Spain. But for example:

Let us say a cousin of mine fucks a gypsy woman who is married, the family of the man who got cuked will, at least, ask for the ostracism of my whole family.

what does ostracism entail? would you have to move out of the area? Where does this custom come from?

It varies from being expelled of a district from being expelled from a city. Nowadays, among more civilized gypsies only the person who did the bad thing has to be expelled. If one does not accept ostracism... next time they see you a serious fight, prolly murder attempt, will happen.

>It varies from being expelled of a district from being expelled from a city.

It varies from being expelled of a district TO being expelled from a city.

Gypsies deserve extermination.

so you can't even visit the city? holy shit. do the Spanish authorities turn a blind eye to this?

Prolly a good chunk, but hey AT LEAST GYPSIES EXIST.

>we’re way more fucked up than you realize
Please post examples

I mean, after a time things can be solved. It is a bit complex and there are exceptions. Spanish police will do nothing but keep in mind that 99% of gypsies will not go to the police.

what kind of stuff do you steal to make your money?

user, they'll kill them. Their leaders are like a sort of mafia/clan.
It's the same here. The traditional ones kill each others for goblets (traditional goblets that confer a prestigious status to the family in order to marry 'gypsy royalty').
This only applies to the gypsies that have roots in their traditions, the vast majority of gypsies are rootless.

In my case nothing. I do have a degree.

Do you know any spells or incantations?

Is there a lot of killing in Romania? Here mostly it is solved by ostracism.

I heard stories and some weird practices told to me by my grandparents, but they were already christian. Would you like me to tell you about one of those weird practices?

Would I, a black American man, be able to have sex with a gypsy if I come as a tourist?
I saw Gypsy belly dancing and they look good.

Sorry, man. I did not see this one. Well, one of the hardcore practices, that nowadays do not exist, was to cut an ear from an adulterous woman.

>Is there a lot of killing
From my knowledge, inside their communities, they tend to fight/maul and sometimes kill (but only inside the traditional ones). There has been a case where someone died because he stole a copper cup.
>Ostracization
Well, I suppose there are cases here, but they get married at 11 or 12, so not much about cucking. Their families live in big houses and they don't seem to socialize that much as a community, except business.
The traditional ones are a cesspool of incest anyway.

The belly dance is unknown among gypsies in Spain, what we have as a folklore dance is flamenco.

Gypsy women only will marry gypsy men, even though this is changing. Prolly you could get a blow job or buckbreak one of them, pussy I doubt due to virginity testing in the future marriage. At any rate you would have to be lucky and see them in a place where you can reach them with no gypsy males around.

why do you steal, don't finish school and why do you make 14-year-olds marry each other?

Gypsies here whore out their wives all the time. Married gypsy women are cheap disgusting whores who do sick shit, their husbands are the pimps.

Here I would say it is way better. Do you have any gypsies in Bucarest that may be educated and so on. Here we are a minority the ones who are just regular dudes and we do not spend time around other gypsies.

Is it true, if one gypsy of your clan is attacked, all gypsies will go to defend him?

Stealing is due to lack of respect for the non gypsies. Usually the school is not finnished out of fear of getting degypsified, the 14 years old married is something traditional to any race.

If they don't marry young into their own trash society a danger exists that they will use their own individual intelligence and abilities to leave the heard and join human society, which also raises the danger of them ratting out on their former tribe concerning all the filthy illegal shit they do.

how are the traditions passed on? like how is the identity explained, who we are, etc? is it just this is how we live or is there a philisophical reason for it

Is it common for Gypsies to marry cute and funny lolis? :3

>Are there educated gypsies
All the educated gypsies that I've seen are globalist shills.
Our gypsies in a vast proportion are not traditional, most of them don't even know their indian language nor care.
I know cases of what croatanon says There are feral gypsies and traditional gypsies. I don't know about your community, but the traditional ones, never socialize outside their community unless they have to.

>out of fear of getting degypsified
Exactly this.

do you have stories about Gypsies coming from Atlantis or some other stories about your ancestry?

Yes, I know in the balkans Gyspies are way more fucked up. Listen, in hood from Barcelona the local gypsies expelled the balkan gypsies from the area and then received the leader of the far right. I think I did not explain it very well but here you have an artice: directe.larepublica.cat/xoc-de-trens/149931/els-gitanos-de-badalona-amb-anglada

Use google translator.

yes, i am interested in folk magic. i would appreciate it

>we’re way more fucked up than you realize
Hard to believe it could be worse than the reputation you already have.

It is technically true but then reality is quite different. You can have enemies in your own clan.