IS DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE A MEME

Attached: women-business-meeting.jpg (2508x1672, 413.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uinema17UPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is, i work at a very liberal sjw place and we hire black people like mad but they never stick around, they usually just stop showing up for work. they try not to hire white people but eventually have to and than the slot is filled

Yes, it's only white womyn. Especially in the HR department

It ruined our engineering department. Woman manager with the lowest IQ imaginable, latinx 'developer' who can't write code that compiles so someone else has to help fix his issues (and they sell it off as a 'teachable moment' like its going to reflect on our performance review), indian contractors everywhere who complains when we write hand assembly they have to find another counterpart in their org to help make sense of.

Tragic and true.

I love how the Jew creates this enviroment.

Buncha retards sitting at a table, smelling their own bodily excrements within close space.

And now, because the Jew said so, you're supposed to desire this? Envy this?

Wallow in your own shit, pig. Your smells don't cause me envy~

would not any of them

Diversity means anti-white and anti-male. These two groups are totally responsible for the modern world but modern men can no longer be the heirs of their own legacy because that would be racist and/or sexist.

>see smiling women
>"nice"
>open image to take a closer look
>see the sheboon
>happiness turns into disgust
Please don't post body horror on Any Forums.

You need to quit these organisations and let them collapse.

Yeah, i'm leaving to start a company with a few friends and coworkers at the end of the year.

>so i heard like, youre single user? i just split with my ex. oh youve met jamal? yea it just didnt work out. so like, hey we should have coffee or something

Attached: women22.jpg (1024x683, 221.3K)

It just means only hire the nerdiest insane high iq white male. Any white male who isn’t genius level gets a bullshit second interview to prevent discrimination lawsuits. I’m gonna start suing these Jews for discrimination.

That's not a bad thing in the US, white women here are pretty conservative so they will prefer hiring other whites even though not being so open about it. Plus the blacks that do get hired are often on merit. I guess this does change a bit based on locality but I've always got good treatment by women in HR and I'm openly Republican at work.

diversity in the workplace is cancer. Diversity ensures hiring of non-qualified people to fill quotas. Its hard to find competent capable people, but to purposely hire women and/minorities has destroyed every technical business I have worked in. The few that knew what they were doing and why they were doing it tried to educate the new diversity hires to help them be successuful, the diversity hires thanked them by filing complaints against them with HR because they felt they were superior and whitey was talking down to them. So, whitey stepped back and let the diversity hires do their thing. Now its broken beyond repair and whitey is laughing watching diversity hires file one complaint after another because they failing so badly.

Watch the vid by Sowell to understand the problem with "diversity"
youtube.com/watch?v=Uinema17UPA

Yes, & it makes a hostile work environment. HR is full of women. D&I is always full of niggers, faggots, & trannies. Wokeism is a byproduct of the MUH DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH meme

>HR
>conservative
Pick one. HR is full of shitlib feminist cunts who never landed a chad in their prime. They are usually fat ugly blue-hair Karens who will falsely accuse you of "rape" just for looking at them wrong.

Which is why modern men are dropping out of college, work, & school in numbers. It's also the reason NEETdom is growing. Why should we help people who don't want us? Strong independent womyn don't need men, remember?

It's all fun & games until the CEO has to layoff his entire workforce. Women, faggots, trannies, & shitskins add nothing of value to the table.

Attached: WeAreNotSatisfied.png (1218x1002, 251.46K)

is this bait

I for one welcome our new female overlords. Men can take it easy for once. Women can work hard to provide my gibs for once. Based if you aren’t pathetic about it.

>whitey is laughing watching diversity hires file one complaint after another because they failing so badly.
And that's a good thing! Most of you are parasites in the workplace. The white males do the most work while the women & diversity niggers do nothing.

Attached: 00013.jpg (1440x1423, 391.61K)