WTF BROS THIS ISN'T LIKE REDDIT SAID IT WOULD BE

WTF BROS THIS ISN'T LIKE REDDIT SAID IT WOULD BE

Attached: 1617596622963.png (849x212, 93.68K)

Link or fake and gay.

>Pussies realize that nothing but death awaits them in Russia
>Run like the rats they are.
>Get turned around at border because of law Zelensky passed
Pottery

>i want to believe

Attached: 1602625422116.jpg (662x650, 109.08K)

NOOOOOO
AGGGHHHH!!!

MOMMY HELP ME

Attached: 1561907510473.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

lmao

fuck them. they deserve it

Russia went gloves off on these foreign niggers today, they should panic

I am really growing tired of this entire debacle

Based Poland about to close ze border

Attached: 1619365348639.png (256x206, 64.13K)

I guess we should call them Runnitors now.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

What did they expect? Does anyone know? Did they think they were going to a war zone to play nintendo switch and do nothing?

>no link
>telegram name cut out
>timestamp cut out

stop replying to this niggerfaggot, dumb niggerfaggots

Is this a screenshot from your blog?

Fledditors

enjoy your new reddit refugees. I hope you have enough soilent and dilators handy.

Attached: taliban laughing 2.jpg (697x505, 62.31K)

oh Carlos

Ukrainian Minecraft servers are on veteran mode.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE FARMERS WITH AK-47s

Attached: 1647062062794.png (633x629, 426.59K)

>thinking they’d be hapless Slavic goat herders
>thinking the US will offer air support wherever you go
The Middle Eastern wars really warped everyone’s perception of what a war is actually like.

Attached: 4E5957A5-596D-46C8-ABFE-7258289AA8C4.png (882x420, 103.86K)

underrated

Make sure to execute redditors at the border, Polebro

Imagine thinking George Floyd’s death is the worst event in human history and then seeing a pregnant woman gunned down and children being bombed.

>Soldiers that fought insurgents in Iraq from the comfort of their bases with superior weapons find that being an insurgent against a force with superior weapons isn't that easy
God it's poetry in motion. The fact that its a bunch of redditers makes it icing on the cake.

Gold.

Calling it now, only a few dipshits bought the "fight for Ukrainian democracy" meme and will be used as meatshields and propaganda. The vast majority of those that showed up are spooks trafficking cash and guns.

it's just like the movies user. they'll stroll in, say a couple snarky one-liners, blow away the bad guys, then walk away a hero. the bad guys never win in the movies, after all, and we're the good guys!

Attached: redditorStudiesExerts.jpg (798x719, 158.14K)

Only ukrainians can't leave the country.

you mean joggers?

r/unaway

And shoot enyone who try to trespass it

>Contract has no end date
Uh oh.

>reeeeeee we aren’t cowards
>SHUT UP SHUT SHUT UP SHUT UP
Narcissistic delusional sociopaths that just wanted to kill Russians because they thought it’d be easy and fun deserve to be slaughtered. You’re not welcome back in this country and I hope no mercy is shown to any of you faggot larpers.

Attached: E3283D6B-977D-4DF9-82B0-034C6D6E1F8C.jpg (1170x2391, 1.67M)

Hahaha They are drenching the nigger transtew on Poland this way gahahahahahaha. Enjoy ur mentally disfigured human pissjugs Poland.

Attached: kek.png (290x361, 220.51K)

You would appear to be that dumb that you will unquestioningly believe any old bullshit so long as it reinforces your biases.

nice to know someone can still make me smile

Excellent. Then I will murder them and steal their passport.

This is to be expected. It's completely senseless to go to Ukraine as a fighter without military experience. And even with military experience, it's senseless. The Ukrainian gov isn't handing lots of cash to recruits. I saw a video showing a British recruit who said he's going home because ukrainian gov makes you sign a contract without end date (in other words, you're de facto conscripted by them). Only fools or suicidal people would do this. At the very least on the Russian side, Wagner PMC is a real PMC with salaries.

niggerfaggot propganda my ass

>Pottery
don't you mean poetry?