What if they are lying about the amount of people that have been vaccinated?

>media lies about politics
>media lies about Covid
>media lies about vaccines

What’s to say they’re not lying about the amount of people who have chosen to get the jab? Isn’t it possible they just make up statistics and claim high numbers to make it seem like “everyone is doing it”?

Attached: 85802082-F4DC-4EC0-B017-DE96816D24A4.jpg (633x1024, 104.62K)

Yes

lmao savage dem niggers going to go get rekt in the mid terms

I've never met anyone who wore a mask, got tested, or got vaccinated like at all i live kinda near the dessert its a little spooky but I like it

Most people I know took it. 2 are now dead from stroke.

>What if
Are you retarded? Serious question.

Attached: flabbergasted-gif-9.gif (450x338, 512.14K)

Yeah I’m sure there is exaggeration, especially in many small countries in Europe claiming nearly 100%

They undoubtedly are.

It's not. I have a friend in the UAE who says he does not know a single unvaccinated person. It all comes down to culture and how society views them
You could easily prove the stats wrong by asking just a few hundred people on the street

There were vaccination centers here in Germany which accepted fake vaccination passes for quite a long time. It's safe to assume that the number is far lower.
A lot of people who claim to be vaccinated said they never got vaccinated but got a fake pass.

I have good reasons to believe that, at least in east Germany, the vaccination numbers are far lower than the reported numbers.

I wish that were the case, unfortunately most people got it and now have to live with the regret. Mild stroke will be a word we will see for the next decade or so until mild myocarditis gives way to death.

Attached: 1647192853064.jpg (1024x1022, 66.89K)

they are lying...all the numbers are cooked.

Covid infection rates are vastly under recorded.
Covid fatalities are vastly over counted.
Vaccines are much deadlier than they we are being told.
and not as many people took them as they want you to believe,

I honestly don’t know. I think the number they report for people in their 20s and 30s is like 50%, and that feels about right to me just from talking to people about it.

>Isn’t it possible they just make up statistics and claim high numbers to make it seem like “everyone is doing it”?
t. works for an ad firma
Typically 'conjuring' is the word we use for this trick.
Fake the numbers so the herd mentality sets in and the numbers become real.
It worked very well for France and Germany but not so well for Hungary.
Hungarian media touted fake large numbers for a short while and media said 'fuck those fags not gonna get jabbed' anyway.

Ya I think where I live they lied about the number being 50% based on research from faceberg and google telling them they could confidently pressure 50% to take it without using legal coercion. Then the trick worked and those 50% got it, and the political landscape didn't change enough to change laws and implement vaxpass, so they didn't push their luck with lies afterwards.

Most people I know took it (some begrudgingly) but when I hear officials say that 90% of people in this country took it and they still continue to rock the boat for that last "10% or less" it just sounds like bs to me. By the end they were even pissing off the diehard vaccinated/maskers that made it their new religion.
And yeah, I don't think I've heard a single word of truth about anything the past couple years. So why wouldn't they lie about these numbers as well?

This. Most people I meet and talk to about the vaccination have taken it reluctantly, or are against it and haven't taken it. I'd say a good 50/50, definitely nowhere near the 90% bullshit they were pushing.

90% of my colleagues in a very liberal profession in a very liberal county have it
no way it is that high for the rest of the US

told my doctor I need a vaccine card for work. I got one. Still no jab.

it's not. 75% one dose.

Play a better game.

What is the Media being honest about, and why are they being honest with particulary that?

We're supposedly ten million percent vaccinated but I continuously run into more and more purebloods

Then again the heat is coming off so perhaps it's just more and more people claiming they never got suckered

They are clearly lying. I know MANY people who said "fuck you" to the injection. It is why "covid" is cancel and now we are in the Russia-Ukraine war mini-series.