What countries treat high quality white men properly...

What countries treat high quality white men properly? Not just countries where you will be perceived as rich or whatever, but cultures that acknowledge ubermensch.

Attached: 387017844733.png (960x540, 1.3M)

Attached: 1576009656754.jpg (750x926, 82.09K)

India

Indonesia and Philippines are definitely top contenders.

Attached: 1642018528803.png (1024x576, 1.35M)

Probably India for Asia. They'll always give you the tourist price and try to sell you stuff, but you'll be left alone for the most part. Most of Asia is the same. Will leave white people alone. They don't cause any real problems. Generally spend money and move on.

Filipino women are too eager to catch a white man and the country is busted. Flip women are low value for ultra low value whites.

Would take street shitting curry culture over the rest of third/second world countries. India is big country, lots to see, and easy to get around. Live in a Brahmin gated community. It's not so bad.

Suburban America is pretty sick if you like like picreal user.

Arab countries
Arab chicks will go crazy for a good looking white guy

but arabs and indian women are ugly...

>What countries treat high quality white men properly?
I'm guessing you're a poorfag?

>but arabs and indian women are ugly...
Yes.
Lol.
White countries and particularly the more English language proficient are the worst. Could be an easy life in brown countries, but people ugly and retarded.

Attached: Memri gf.jpg (720x400, 31.38K)

Their are a fair number that are attractive. But they are still brown so that’s a no go. Bring a white woman with you I guess or be ok with race mixing.

United States of America

Not all arab chicks are ugly, some are 10/10s
Pajeets have such a large population that there is bound to be SOME hot chicks

Gay

Possible to find a white girl on holiday in India. Maybe she'll stay. You have to have money though.

NAFRI to India is a tough place to meet chicks. They aren't really let out. Particularly the higher caste/attractive. Not sure how one goes about meeting them. Social functions, art museum functions, etc. Live in a rich neighbourhood. I guess.

Georgia. You're welcome

Attached: georgia.png (386x332, 233.65K)

Asian countries probably. Even a generic average Joe white dude is received well there. An ubermensch specimen like a 6'2+ tall, fit and good looking white guy would be walking like a demi-god over there. Be prepared for the stares however.

Every single one

Yes I am a poorfag and my eccentric genius will not recognized by the zogbot sinner population

You realize that foreign women also dislike faggots right? Go get a job retard.

Your going to need money to move to a foreign country anyway. Unless you want to have their standard of living.

You can't go anywhere or do anything without money. Faggot.

Cope, I did not make this thread with femoids in mind but rather I'm trying to get away from brain broken goycattle like you.

I'll have the money to go wherever I want by the time (((mandates))) are dropped, it's not a concern of mine.

>but you'll be left alone for the most part
You've never actually been to India, or any 3rd world country for that matter, have you?

no need for money-jew tickets-, or a visa-cattle tags-, for Georgia. take the Georgian pill

Don't plan on working in a brown country. You'll have to have enough money to retire.

10 years in multiple countries. 99% in non white countries. Most of it in Asia. India for 1 year.

In that case you should know that the shitskins NEVER leave you alone. Constant begging, asking for favors, tagging along on the street, etc. Especially the kids.
Getting left alone as a foreigner, much less as a white, just doesn't happen.

The truth is the entire world is your oyster if you're a white chad. Western women talk shit, but when they are in the presence of a HQ white male they act differently. The only people who feel genuine contempt for white men are nigger men. The bigger, stronger and handsomer you are, the more they hate you. Nigger women love white chads. Every other race and nationality worships the white ubermensch.

>Dress like a local
>Learn the language
I can pass for many ethnicities. Light skinned upper caste of whatever country. Especially if I brown up in the sun. They leave me alone for the most part.

Your 1 inch dick and 4 feet height wont be high value anywhere no matter how far you move china,russia,india whatever everywhere you will be a loser just like you are at usa.
Only low value men need to ask questions like this.

listen to the wise

There is only one nation that truly does, and that's Imagination.
>capcha P NGGR
>maybe I meant Urination idk

>t

Attached: thejewsniffer.png (1307x508, 973.74K)

This you?

Attached: whitelover.png (768x643, 967.22K)

I'm pretty damn set in every aspect except for
minor social autism which probably wouldn't even exist if I wasn't surrounded by people with half my IQ (who still think themselves to be smart) that consoom kike media 14 hours a day.
Maybe outside of U.S or in other parts, I'm in Oregon so it's pretty bad. These broads would fuck a nigger in a wheelchair if they ever saw one

You don't stand out then. It won't be the same for someone who stands out there like a Germanic or Nordic looking man.