Possible explanation for/pol/ contrarianism

234 KB
234 KB PNG

Poltards are on average losers that got excluded from society. To be able to cope, they have to continuously try to distance themselves from the culture of the people that bullied them, trying to reinforce the convinction that they're some bastions of goodness fighting against evil. To accept that mainstream society can be right would mean to accept the possibility that the opinion of mainstream society on poltards value could also be right, ergo they always do the opposite of what the majority does.

Attached: 1642059185360.jpg (749x740, 134.33K)

I'd say you're correct. Perhaps you should stop bullying us so that we can all live in peace.

>losers
it wasnt a contest, nothing was “lost or gained.” rigged systems dont generate “contests,” they generate predictable results
>excluded from society
oh no im gonna cry now a bunch of automata wont allow me in their golem club how will i ever recover?

Attached: contrarian-opinion.png (559x850, 193.18K)

Nice loser's arguments

>your life is the media
lol what? shills are absolutely pathetic. your life is shitting on Any Forums

> everyone is either retarded or a scammer except a tiny percent of humanity
> OOOOYYYY VEEEEEYYYY, WHY ARE YOU SO CONTRARIAN????????????????????????????

How does it make you feel that the jews will be genocided

Attached: F7A88833-4F45-4948-A920-95F39763C166.png (660x480, 30.49K)

>loser’s arguments
your category errors are meaningless due to the fact your analysis is wanting. our pathetic attempts at shilling and demoralizing are transparent and you really should embarrassed for yourself. re evaluate your life

I genuinely don't find the usual normal activities enjoyable at all.

The entirety of outside seems pretty pointless especially when I already have vagina.

Why would I want to go to a restaurant or go buy the latest clothes, or go to a nightclub

I really don't get it

Attached: EA8D95A7-3193-4BBD-896E-5235C8347CF7.jpg (960x887, 84.61K)

>234 KB
>234 KB PNG
wtf is this? are you copypasting this shit?

>”fitting in” is meaningless
WHAT DO YOU MEAN JOHN, THERE ARE NO PEOPLE LIKE YOU LEFT, WHERE ARE YOU GONNA GO JOHN?
>*ear piercing screeching*

>trying to reinforce the convinction that they're some bastions of goodness fighting against evil.
you seriously missed the joke, man.
plebbit is more your speed.

>always do the opposite of what the majority does.
>comments on twitter post
>comments on the activities of reddit
>comments on MSN headlines
>comments on popular media
Sound like they do the exact same thing normies do

Possibly, I definitely started out that way, losers is code for victims of oppression though, otherwise women in your idea of reality are just losers, hate makes you strong though, I've made huge gains and losses in life, likely thanks to Any Forums, and life didn't exactly give me a fighting chance, so im pretty glad I found an outlet, fuck society

Switzerland has never been amounted to anything but a place for jews to stash their wealth into. You've undeservedly led the good life for too long and you should be bombed into non existence right after israel.

Yes you're right, but you started it in the first place so fuck you.

>Zero nuance
>The "contrarian" canard
Recognising that the Neocon/progressive ideals, values, cultural exports and its warmongering are destroying our civilisation is nothing new here.
Saying "Putin based" is just an extension of clown-world posting.

It's swiss work ethics and autism that made us rich. You lazy romanians should stop blaming your poverty on others.

wow what an original and deep take

Attached: 1530814511646.png (274x400, 182.86K)

Tucker Carlson is very much mainstream and Any Forums blindly obeys him.

poltards were excluded because they were right to begin with.

sage

Humans were racist and sexist all throughout history for a reason. Our scientific understanding has progressed a lot. This makes us arrogant, but our human understanding of ourselves still hasn't moved past Ancient Greece

NOOOOOO MISS PSYCHOLOGIST
I'M GONNA FEEL DEMORALIZED FOR CHOOSING TO NOT CAPITULATE TO THE ROTTEN STATE OF OUR CULTURE

Attached: 1647125731598.png (1024x1024, 379.47K)

mainstream society is globohomo propaganda reinforced by few jewish media conglomerates. it is not organic. the free man is against it.

>rigged systems dont generate “contests,” they generate predictable results
that was cool man

i’m a 6’2 chad. i just like being edgy. no one has ever bullied me. nice try tho. in the future you should use these loses to realize you are NOT psychic

How long did it take to come to that assumption? Why do ppl really think they have a twist on a post thats done weekly. It will never get better for some and ppl look for comfort in strange places. Privileged ppl will dissect the already dissected kek

I'm sorry Buddy, only insecure people feel the need to be edgy