Still haven't heard a valid response to this

>sends muslim chechens to invade and kill white christian ukrainian civilians

Attached: 16457907037421.jpg (467x531, 64.69K)

there are no valid responses, Putin is a scumbag

>kill white christian ukrainian civilians

to kill Slavic Ukrainian ARMED civilians waging war for a cross-dressing netflix comedian at the behest of Western private investors.

ugh its because globohomo ok???

It's the most braindead kind of contrarianism, supporting Islamic extremists killing white people because uhhh...

>Arrange three different ceasefires just to turn around and break them immediately
Wonder who's been advising Putinberg there...

Attached: 2b30d9420a68a621ce98b3e24ac776b1.jpg (4658x3592, 976.02K)

>waging war
funny way to say defending their home

Here's my response. I will never side with globohomo. You're a fucking fed nigger

see

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SEND MUSLIM RAPE APES TO WARCRIME FOREIGN VOLUNTEERS INTO SUBMISSION ZELENSKY'S HANDLERS WANT TO MAXIMISE WHITE GENTILE CASUALTIES

Attached: mad hohol.png (782x900, 130.34K)

You forgot the African mercs

Attached: 1647183727442.jpg (933x767, 167.71K)

>using muzzie cannonfodder to fight the kike globohomo
Sounds good to me. The jews have spent centuries manipulating muslims against christians. Finally a christian is turning the tables

Isn't Israel the bastion of globohomoeroticism?

Attached: our favorite goys.png (543x317, 31.47K)

recycling angry elements of society decennialy

>kill white christian ukrainian civilians
White Christian Ukrainians wouldn't fight side by side with trannies and redditors to expand homosexual voting rights in Ukraine.

Also, ironic that you post a picture of Hitler since the most common anti-Hitler post here is "Hitler killed more White people than jews, therefore he is bad."

Attached: brave LGBTQ heroes.png (1265x527, 294.91K)

>invade and kill white christian ukrainian civilians
THEY.ARE.FUCKING.NAZI.SCUM

Also I've reported you (and downvoted every comment) die mad.

>Still haven't heard a valid response to this
You missed the parts when mongolians raped German females during the Siege of Berlin in 1945 after you paved the way for them. You are a bit late with your barely white country to form opinion about our region.

Why does he look so based?

Who even cares any more. What is anyone here even going to do about it? Nothing.

based Africans

you didn't respond to the post, memeflag

>You aren't allowed to protect your home against a foreign invader if the sitting President is someone we don't like
Why are Any Forumstards like this?