When the whole Ukraine narrative collapses, what will the next crisis be?

We went straight from climate change to Trump to corona to Putin. Seamlessly. What the next narrative they'll think of to distract and drum the NPCs into panic and rage? Who will be the bad guy?

It's
>Trump's
>anti-vaxxers'
>Putin's
> X's

fault

Attached: 1647177886536.jpg (828x1073, 123.89K)

ww3 or nothing (who knows whats next?)

Who would be the belligerents though? America likes to create insurgents but they won't be able to convince for example China to play the bad guys. Who will fight their war for them?

Maybe the anons talking about climate change quarantines etc were right ? Cant really imagine how in many ways desu, but I know reasoning or logic arent needed anymore.

Deltacron B.02 my ass. Or the whole thing will collapse, and frankly it will be a good thing.

they can't continue to solve forever they must start to coagulate. otherwise the Mosiach (the antichrist) can't emerge.

Covid doesnt exist anymore. We just took 2 mil ukies that are not vacinnated and nobody cares about. If I see someone with mask I kindly ask to take it off.

I dunno. BRICS?

Back to climate change was the plan, no? Gotta dust off that fat Greta.
Though, I'd bet on famine in Africa/Middle-East to justify another wave of migrants.

People are still in full force with the vaxx shit in Germany. Mask shit as well. They are talking about the importance of boosters in the papers.

I think they would be prepping us with propaganda bashing South Africa, India, and Brazil already.

These might be possibilities. Our gas prices are at 2.53€ today in my area, diesel being 10 cents more expensive.

That's hilarious. France's media and politics have the same as in for a few weeks. End of mask mandate tommorow too. Macron and his goons are trying to memoryhole their management of the covid crisis right for election time.

No matter what happens next in clownworld i am absolutely convinced the west is in steep decline and we will be looking at a new dark age for the next few hundred years.
Luckily for me i am already midlle aged and will not expierence the blackout.

this is now a dead russian thread

Attached: dead russian 175.jpg (1024x768, 380.54K)

We are preparing an arc in Latam, it will be about the evil monkey men who want to overthrow "human rights".

Attached: dead russian 168.png (683x1024, 1.51M)

Drought, crop losses, famine, mass migration intensifies, digital id/banking, UBI.

Attached: dead russian 27.png (567x681, 410.3K)

Attached: dead russian 163.png (748x808, 801.55K)

theyll go after militas in America next

Attached: dead russian 166.jpg (960x1280, 298.41K)

no way this is real

My goodness that's great for you guys, I can't believe it. I just got kicked out of a flea market this morning because I walked in without "showing papers". I said I have none becauase I don't have the clot shot and he threatened me with a 5000 € fine. I said "Who is going to give it to me, you? The corona police? You can't ID me." Other people were yelling at the people at the front because nowhere did it say they were asking for some clot shot id. They are hanging onto this shit tooth and nail over here. We habe "Impfbusse" vaccine busses driving villiage to villiage to inject people with this garbage.

UBI (for real this time) and social credit.
One could argue it's even worse than a war. At least at war you get to die.

Attached: wagie circa 2045.jpg (227x706, 29.31K)

Attached: dead russian 57.png (598x836, 324.8K)

today with a kraut flag as I see.

Attached: dead russian 110.jpg (960x1280, 219.38K)

I don't care about this, I'd like to hear people's idea about the next narrative.

Attached: tranny14.png (720x960, 1.2M)

>Our gas prices are at 2.53€ today in my area, diesel being 10 cents more expensive.
Ouch. Over here it's around 2.0 or 2.10 so we have it better for now. Another thing about Macron is that he plans to give a 0.15€ discount/litre on April, 1st. Of course the discount ends once he wins the election as he tries to buy voters with bread crumbs.

why should i fucking care of dying africans lmao

Who is this and why are they spamming my thread? I wanted to talk about something else for once.

Immer. Ich nutze nie memeflaggen.

Attached: dead russian pilot.jpg (960x1280, 512.94K)

food crisis obviously

Famine and energy crisis and the need to take on tons of Africans and south Americans.

Worldwide UBI discussions due to inflation and scarcity, which will all be manufactured.

boots on the ground

Attached: russian boots on the ground.jpg (600x800, 161.94K)

I don't live in a big city so I'm sure the prices are even higher there. At least he's making promises and not taxing the shit out of you like here. That's actually a nice discount. I wonder why the diesel is more expensive than the regular gas. It must be out "climate" laws have been put into action.

when the borsh is too hot

Attached: dead russian 151.jpg (675x900, 189.48K)

Attached: dead russian 170.jpg (1219x1219, 898.65K)

It seems the consesus here is the UBI, food scarcity, inflation scenario. Do you think they'll start with this this year?

Ja kannst du das bitte woanders spammen? Das interessiert mich gar nicht.

Attached: dead russians 139.webm (400x720, 2.91M)

Nö.

Attached: dead russian 81.jpg (960x1280, 229.71K)

Attached: dead russian 107.jpg (960x1280, 223.04K)

Warum denn? Ich habe hier gar nichts über die Ukraine gesagt. Es geht hier über was anderes.

Don't fucking care. I'm out. Have fun with politics and other dick measuring contest, be it your so called intelligence, racial shit, muh strength or whatever else.

Jesus was right about most things. Fuck this place. A huge fucking pervertion of everything good and true

>Inb4 muh right version of bible
Go fuck yourselves

Attached: dead russian 160.png (680x680, 570.75K)

You're right, my friend.

The thumbnail makes the mask look like a little mustache and the person look like a tranny Wilford Brimley

ich poste einfach gerne tote russen.

Attached: dead russian 169.jpg (960x585, 158.51K)

this one didn't flew so good

Attached: dead russian pilot 5.jpg (857x1280, 180.76K)

Probably inflation and how this is all those selfish property/car owners fault. Remember their end goal: you vill own nothing.

I'm sorry your thread gets spammed by gore posters.

Another terrorist attack, but by 'the right'. You will see more repression of freedom then.

Ok, wenn's sein muss. Thanks for bumping my thread though.

rus nigger btfo
kek