24 year old friend is a dropkick drug addict

>24 year old friend is a dropkick drug addict
>turns it all around, quits drugs, gets a gf, works out, going to trade school
>gets clot shot mandated by training at trade school
>collapses and dies 3 days later
His fucking dad is broken, it's his only son and the sister isn't even speaking
his dad is a real salt of the earth guy

Attached: covid.png (444x148, 1.92K)

There's gotta be some lawyers chomping at the bit to sue the ever loving shit out of places that mandated clot shots. Not that it will bring your friend back.

well,
he played the game of pfizer roulette and lost
such is the life of an npc

No lawyers would bother. It's a hopeless case to win.

don't believe this story or that his death was to do with the vax but if it's true, absolutely tragic

Don't take unproven vaccines if you're not prepared to die.
I did get vaxxed, but I was prepared to die.

Sad.

May the lord gives him peace

Good riddance to pests. Natural selection in progress. I hate every single one of you lockstep enablers.

why did the twitter threads suddenly stop?

Take it to sky news

No its not you faggot shill

>mandated
it was his personal choice. if you take the jab you waive your right to a lawyer it says so on the gulag warrant.

The clinic nurse went fucking ape when I called that paperwork "gulag warrants"

>turning life around
>injects poison
sounds like same old same old to me

A guy i know that was an upcoming track athlete dropped dead in front of our common friends in a bar a month ago shortly after taking his secong clottery ticket. As sad as these deaths are it was their choice and the only way to honour their death is by not complying and fighting the enemy they were too weak to face.

his dad dropped out of school and became a carpenter
real working class guy
wife left him to cheat on him w/ some literal chink and he supporteed both his kids on his salary after losing the house
now his body is shot from work
funeral next week

That means it's working. It would have been worse if he didn't get the shot.

it's sad but no one cares when a jabby dies. His fellow jabbies immediately delete his existence from their memory
>no I don't know anyone who's had a bad reaction LuLz luLz lulz
and non clots hate the faggot for submitting to clear lies that fucked with our lives for two fucking years

My hypothesis, is the jab was a prophylatic against a Ukrainian-US backed bio-chemical weapon that was meant to be used as false-flag to launch pre-emptive strikes against Russia.

Yeah im sure it was the jab and not the years of drug abuse catching up with him

In American courts? lmao you fucking rube

>drug addict

Yes it was the "clot shot" that killed him.
Are retarded OP?

My friend got wachowski'd by his dealer and became a crack whore.

Kek, are you scared the jew shot could take your life anytime soon? Well then I advise you to get the fourth shot. Safety profile of the previous ones have been admitted to be not that good but fourth will be safe and effective (again).

in a few years lawsuits will be everywhere. Young dems will turn on old dems
>we're different, we're cool again"
Phizer makes 30 billion profit, pays back 10 billion in lawsuits and still clear TWENTY FUCKING BILLION.

Many such cases

Never ever take the shot under any circumstances

suddenly my ma's cancer, in remission a decade, suddenly she's cancerous all over. She's elderly but still. Most of us will have casualties, close to home.

>Quits drugs
>Takes experimental drug

Yeah, no.