What are the political implications of not using a dating app?

It just occurred to me today that I have never used a dating app and never will. Am I fucked?

Attached: jimcarreylimo.jpg (770x480, 41.87K)

Nah. Just get rich or somewhat wealthy and hit it off with an 18 year old when you're in your late 20s or early 30s.

Only way to have a decent chance at getting a non-used up partner

Your self esteem is a lot higher.
I thought I was good looking until I got no matches on there. Then I realised I am ugly.

I never used a dating site and i met my wife in person without any friends that set us up. Total strangers, ya just need balls.

Do women even date outside of dating apps anymore?

I met the few girls I had a relationship outside of a dating app as well. Just wondering if its still possible.

story?

I met my wife IRL, its way better.
I have no social media. At all.. just use /pol

>go to deli part of gas station
>order sandwich
>cute young lady workin
>you cute
>she smiles
>we talk briefly
>ask for her number
>she writes it on.my sandwich wrap and marks it as a cheap shortie when it was a footlong + free bacon
>been making me sandwiches wver since

>dating in 2022 on this cursed earth

Attached: women22.jpg (1024x683, 221.3K)

Are you me or are you you?

So she married Chad? Chad didnt get divorce raped?

Attached: 6843264.jpg (723x566, 49.4K)

You're Canadian me eh

I never needed one before, and I don't need one now.

I am just wondering if its even possible anymore. Do women even date or flirt anymore? Or do they just rely on swiping? I remember like 10 years ago you could still date normally but as a technologist I knew that eventually people would just live their lives online.

Dating apps are fake and gay with rigged results. Literally 2/3 of girls check me out when I'm outside.

Do you go outside? Ask me how I know you're a paid shill.

I do it for free.

noooooooonono! you cant just talk to girls!

They’re looking at you in disgust retard

Bro your sucess rate will be way higher in person than online but have to deal with in person rejection. It's very much worth it though. Im decent lookin but on paper I'm worthless and can't conpete with internet Chad Thundercock or some richfag but if i catch a girl in the wild, i can close the deal. Women have the power on the internet.

She probably hit on you faggot

No one on this website goes outside

As I have said in my OP I have never used a dating app and never will. I'm just wondering if its gotten to the point yet where women even bother hooking up IRL. at some point this type of interaction will be gone completely IRL.

Neither have I but I have gf. If you had gf you agree that it's unnecessary for everyone who isn't remote or ugly.

I'm saying its easier to get girls in person because so many beta fucktards think they can't get laid because they're 5"8 ir live with their parents or they dont have an 8 inch cock. The app faggotry has actually made it easier to get laid and meet chicks irl.While thwy swipe right you can swipe the pussy right from the internet virgin.