The future of this nation start deciding today

and let me tell you that if you consider Petro to be a real option, you are worse than a subhuman.

Attached: mapa-de-colombia.jpg (720x900, 28.3K)

Explain

Does FARC still have their fucking quotas? Also, when will you take actions against your Supreme Court, as they went full globohomo?

Which ever side is the non-jew$a puppet is usually the better one

Today we have elections for the congress and something called Cámara, but more importantly we have pre-election of presidential candidates.
This petro fag is a commie and probably one of the most powerful and disgusting figures in colombian politics. If he wins, he will implement "social justice" and a bunch of commie crap that will end up making things for us worse. People trust him when he says he won't expropriate people's properties, but he will, he was the mayor of Bogotá and was a fucking disaster. I hate to say it, but he's probably the worst option .

yes, they still have their quota. Even if the leaders of their movement went back to the jungle to fight, they don't represent the whole movement and we have to respect the agreement.
If it were up to me, I would have already killed 99% of our politicians, but they have the military that protects them, we can't do anything.

jewish communists vs jewish capitalist, we're fucked either case.

We need to kick gringos from here, do you want to be nuked along nato?

Attached: gea8kfsfsec51.jpg (1620x2160, 1.44M)

I doubt russia will see us as their first target, unless Putin wants to lose a war. We are neither close to Ukraine nor have military power to fight russia, what's the point of coming after us when there are natos's weapons and military bases across Russia's borders, Delusional

Plis for FUCK sake not the commies!

I hope it does not go like Venezuela ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

After that we go NEXT IN THE CHOPING BLOC. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I FUCKING HATE POLITICS
IM DONE WITH IT.
WHE ALWAYS FAIL NOT MATTER WHO WINS, WY WHE ARE THE COMMIES OF THE WORLD!

BABYLON WAGES WAR ON BABYLON
BAYLON FALL AND BABYLON RISES
A H H H H HH HHH H H H H H H H H H

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 31.82K)

Best of luck tho! Happy elections! I love democracy! : )

>I love democracy!
This has never existed. It's nothing but an illusion

QRD on the presidential candidates and parties?

Democracy is a farce.

>Best of luck
thanks
>I love democracy!
cuck

There are people here that still thinks that voting matters in this country?
LMAO turn off your TV and close your normie social media accounts

Colombia is not a country apt for democracy. It should be run by a dictator.

stfu nigger. You think you're special, an outsider, but you're just another delusional nigger

Why would it matter isn't the country owned by cartels like Mexico?

I lived in Bogota for a year teaching in El SENA. I miss it sometimes and wish the best for your country.

Hope they demand all sanctions lifted and only accept payment in physical gold. IN ADVANCE.

I'm not convinced that democracy is a good thing. Look at how fast western nations are driving off the cliff and taking everyone along with them in the name of democracy

How much did you earn a month? I am thinking about doing the same.

Democracy was a good thing when only males were allowed to partake in it.