Is the Russian invasion failing?

I don't want any agendas or schizo takes, I just want the facts straight: Is the Russian invasion grinding to a halt? And is Ukraine successfully defending? We know that advances have generally slowed about a week ago, and that Russia are facing logistical issues? What does this mean? Will Ukraine still be able to muster enough resistance?

Attached: 1645721183663.jpg (1280x960, 222.84K)

Z

Ukraine is over-performing and Russia is under-performing. Western intelligence thought Kyiv would fall in 96 hours after the invasion, but Russia can't even get truck up to the capital.

Russia failed to supply their troops and even give them a battle plan. Ukrainians, by contrast, turned their cities into fortresses and equipped everyone to fight against the invaders.

Attached: aj614eg8n0n81.jpg (1242x821, 208.93K)

Russia is winning. Next on Russia’s list:
Baltic countries, Moldova, Romania, Georgia, Poland and so on. You will not stop the slavic power this time.

it took the amerifats months just to take baghdad.

Attached: 1647133980704.png (1500x3313, 1.39M)

No, ukraine is doing pretty well but realistically even if everything goes their way they aren't able to keep it up long term, especially with kharkov and mariupol under russian control

>I don't want any agendas or schizo takes,
Then you've come to the wrong place.
Pol is 100% agendas, schizo takes and incels without father figures.

F

It failed from the very start. It was based on false promises of a bizarre post nationalist soviet kinship. What is there even to gain by advancing further. More death and forever war? More insurgency and hostility? The fact that a retard like Dugin is actually taken seriously in Russian government is honestly hilarious. Putin might as well be talking advice from Any Forums threads.

Attached: 1646535034704.png (600x1000, 278.98K)

They are winning with limited forces, and Ukraine isn't some pushover. But they will soon collapse.

everything goes according the plan
just two more days before ukraine's capitulation

Logistics were at the start — they ran out of gas and abandoned their tanks. Javelins have been slowing advancement. But they are laying siege to the cities. The biggest threat is weather — many infantry and tank operators are exposed to constant freezing weather.

They apparently solved the 100000000km convoy issue and will probably take Kiev within the next few days.

Failing? No. But it is clear that things are not going according to plan. Im sure they are already on contingent plan 2 or 3 at this time. But that is war.

>Is the Russian invasion failing?
russia has all the forces it assembled in ukraine.
With the punishing sanctions and progress grinding to a halt, and kyiv nowhere neat being captured, I think Russia is rapidly losing strength every day. Russia will need to use chemical weapons to win.

if they're struggling to take ukraine how the fuck are they gonna take poland

just like us took over japan
nuke two or more cities and they will surrender

>Slavic Power
You mean Ukraine

Attached: 1646483728695.jpg (325x360, 20.8K)

polacks working overtime to correct the record I see kek

Russia needs China to continue its war.

I wonder if Putin is into getting mounted by Xi...

Fact is that Russia's advance has slowed considerably. They have done very few offensive operations in the last few days.

If they plan to continue the war, they will likely try to concentrate their forces to single operations instead of trying to do everything at once.

What we don't know so well is the state of the Ukrainians. We don't really know their losses and how long they can still hold on. Also it will become more difficult over time to receive the weapons shipments from the West.

I just lol and comment.
My take on the war is my own.