So you're gonna have sex with chad that'll dump you immediately afterwards instead of me being average in looks but...

>So you're gonna have sex with chad that'll dump you immediately afterwards instead of me being average in looks but otherwise nice, smart and so-called "husband material"?

Attached: E2p2U7HUUAYU0WT.jpg (600x729, 47.07K)

yes

Why not? The real goal of women is to fuck power. So they let the government cuck all the men in their life and they do it out of purest spite. They HATE not having a penis.

Chad here, I wouldn't dump her. She was made for me.

memeflag thread

Attached: type sage into the options field.jpg (646x646, 87.16K)

so expect the men to stop working hard and fighting for the country. defeated without firing a shot. china deserves to win

more shitty slide threads. pootin must really be sweating it.

Saged but...
Not going to argue with what women want. Pregnant moms should just avoid pthalates which stunt reproductive development of the male fetus, which gets progressively worse or better over generations. Less balls is less man and less dick, say no to the modern world in general desu.

Yes precisely. And when you put your entire species' future into the whims of a moneky ape with a cunthole, you deserve what happens next. Women in politics is just fucking stupid man

Based. I love sluts.

If I was a real woman i'd do the same, think about it Any Forumschuds women are just as opportunist as you if not more.
They just get the benefit of the doubt for having a vagina.

I hate women so much it's unreal

Women are essentially married to the government so it’s just about playing the stupid games to be as attractive as possible. Plenty of materials on the “cheat codes” at least.

She will eventually settle down and you will be ok to provide for her chud

It's just that nice guys literally repulse me in a relationship. I cheated on my last boyfriend because he was always afraid I was going to leave him or cheat on him. So I ended up cheating on him because he showed me how insecure he was.

Women care more about money than looks

You Aint Chad.
No Chad stays with the whore

Kek, imagine thinking a woman would post here. You don't count OP, I mean a real woman.

Ok, ok...
In that case we need to give men alternatives:
>Subsidized surrogacy (ABSOLUTELY needed)
>Legalized prostitution (sex is vastly overrated, but it might help those men who still believe in relationships gain some confidence)

You would do the same if you had the chance.

Women aren't beholden to you or owe you anything. You should be worth their time. Just like you ignored that fat girl in highschool that wanted your attention because she wasn't worth your time.

Want a hot girl? Be worth her time. Don't blame her for you being a loser, be a better man instead.

Can't be something you're not. You're born into the male aristocracy or you're not.

Fat girls aren't human

Raise that nigger bastard yoself bitch.

I agree. I'm just saying that low value men also aren't human.

just rape them lol

Attached: 1639884535339.jpg (275x183, 7.4K)

five years until ai waifus tops
better get that bag while you can bitch

>1 post by this id.

>Legalized prostitution
I think the Canadian model (aka the Swedish model) of prostitution law makes the most sense.

Under the Canadian model, it is legal to sell sex but illegal to buy. We criminalize the buyers, decriminalize sex work, and offer help and services to protect the sex workers from exploitation and abuse.

The Canadian model helps decrease the demand for prostitution by punishing the purchasers of sexual services in order to decrease the volume of the illegal sex industry overall, and at the same time help exploited sex workers by allowing them to seek help without fear of persecution.

Attached: 1590986087250.jpg (323x375, 21.06K)

That's much of the problem. We've geared civilization for 1000s of years towards fat/ugly women and mediocre/low quality men being humans, finding each-other, not exactly happy but happy enough as contributing people. Now that that's all been rooted up, these people (who make up like 3/4 of the population) are going batshit insane. Pretty understandable really.

My solution is this: just forcibly marry off the ugly/feminist/fat women to the incel/low/medium quality men. They'll reee and seethe and cry for a while, but in time they'll find that they'll have families to think about, which will occupy their time so they can't go around being huge fucking faggots and annoying everyone else.

Attached: sjw_incels.jpg (676x380, 103.1K)