WARNING: Nuclear war imminent

Video with sound:
stream.new/v/L02GEMoNDKGJrprH02OBtvgy01mivf1sPYRfD01hI01LIOlc

Russia is internally preparing its population for a nuclear war.

Stock up at least 3 months worth of bottled water, canned food and other essentials. Prepare at least two sets of hazmat suit with replaceable filters enough for three months. This is not a drill.

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-135215.jpg (1080x2160, 414.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2jy3JU-ORpo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TukvVnadRic
youtu.be/kIW5EKhubj4
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nukes are fake and gay.

Please tell me which cities will get nuked first so i can get there in time

Nuclear war simulation by Princeton University:
youtu.be/2jy3JU-ORpo

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-205858__01.jpg (1204x645, 335.5K)

Feels good to be a portunigger right now NGL.

why do you keep posting this totally bullshit 'study' for imbeciles? this study is fucking idiotic! so many countries ignored. it's really really shitty. just because some idiot was at Princeton doesn't make them any less stupid.

To be fair dude, If the nuclear holocaust actually happened... I would rather prefer to get blasted than have all my current life style benefits stripped from me, have to scavenge for food like a homeless, collecting radiated rain water and trying to filter it whilst sitting in a room doing fuck all for recreation and hoping that things will fix them selves tomorrow. It won't be some fallout wasteland with civilisations propping up here and there... it will be just pure shit and loneliness.

Fuck that.

Let the nukes turn me into an ash shadow of the pavement.

that "simulation" is a bit of cope

Russia has stated numerous times that the first to be hit with nukes will be mainland America and there's many submarines in the oceans around America to achieve exactly that.
But to sell comfort to American viewers, America gets nuked last for some reason.

Let it rain, let it fucking rain. The world needs to end and we are all sync to the same resolve.
END NOW.

Attached: 16133336891123911.png (1100x700, 942.68K)

In the hushed encounter of aliens with children, the alien spike telepathically to the children and said technology will be humanities downfall and described what it would be like

Here’s Joe Rogan talking about it
But find and watch the original documentary
It will blow your mind

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TukvVnadRic

Nobody thinks Nukes are part of the Great Reset but they probably are assuming the global south is not destroyed, the elite will rule over these areas and carry humanity into a new phase.

Putin has pre-ordered strikes.
Biden has not.
Boris cannot.
There's a good chance US and UK would be decapitated before being able to give the order

this - and much much more. India and china basically just sit there and do nothing, which is EXTREMELY unrealistic e.g.

hahaha fuck you're an idiot, please go back to your Yu-Gi-Oh boardand never come back

Thank you God, they targeted London. Why are no nukes hitting Israel?!

>Europe, the USA and Russia dies
>China number 1
>Australia just makes friends with China and they become our new America
I am ok with this.

This simulation is total bullshit lol

Kill all anglos and jews! LETS GO!!!!

Imagine, all one wanted in life was a cabin to live in, a soulmate waifu and pet animals Disney style. Maybe a spaceship to explore and travel the universe, settle here and there.

You know, just live. This life had been nothing but death. Some claim this has to be, some claim some heaven will become. Personally I doubt it had to be or that there will be the heaven I imagined(life). It seems like you can have anything BUT that.

Fuck all sides, killers of the wholesome.

Cause the simulation was probably sponsored by isreal

France untouched ? Spain untouched ?

I live in the middle of nowhere the closest city with more than 20,000 people is about 1.5 hours from me am I safe

>China not taking the opportunity to wipe out Japan

it seems the detonating a nuke in the atlantic to hit the us coast with a tsunami would be a give in. all that damage from one device. apparently russia is the only country with such a bomb.

youtu.be/kIW5EKhubj4

Safe to die cold, alone and hungry a month or two after the Flashes, that is if thirst doesn't put you down the first week

That is the big question. Israel should be the first to go.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics beware v3.jpg (6831x2295, 1.78M)

Define Anglo

>they fail to hit miami
doubt

And your name is Devon Stack.

I have a pump hunting air rifle I use to hunt small game sometimes can kill most thing below deer level. And a couple life straws

I hope a nuke drops on your head.

Nuclear incineration is better than having to see another non-white.

phew, safe

My guy if you were the leader of a country who saw nuclear warfare between two other sides, would you have the balls to join in? I fucking wouldn't. Fuck that. I don't owe those people shit.

Ye dying in nuclear fireball seems actually cool. In the end we will dir anyway from old age or cancer or something and just get eaten by worms. Not getting eaten by worms but instead dying via mini star seems like step up.

Attached: nuclear-blast-mushroom-cloud-0217221.jpg (1200x810, 125.01K)

you don't understand how nuclear war works obviously. you dont get to choose.

>irradiated fallout cannot be carried to me by the passing weather
>law snd order will remain in my proximity
>no one will flee to my area in their droves if the warning gets out early enough
>the desperate walking wounded wont flee to my area
>all supply of water, food and energy will be unaffected

I want to go out in the glow

If I remember correctly, the USSR used a different fuel for their ICBMs that required heavy maintenance on the rockets to keep them operational. From what we've seen of the Russian army I honestly wonder how many of their nukes are functional today.

> implying single nuclear missile works in Russia

Leaders have stolen the money for their upkeep and the soldiers have probably distilled the rocket fuel into booze.

Just push the button. Jesus will make sure that the wind will blow

>live in Manhattan
Nah, I’m pretty done - thanks though

guess I am safe LOL

See where every one of those bombs landed?
Each one throwing up millions of tons of radioactive debris far into the stratosphere. Jet streams and air currents circulate it globally the sun is blocked out and the temperature plummets to sub zero. The air is filled with choking radioactive dust the globe over. Every breathe you take is a radioactive dust cloud. We are all fucked. You cannot escape.

survive all of them :(

Those instructions are a drill you goof

If I blow up I blow up, from a crazy dictator

Did we say an Asian could barge into this thread? Be quiet

Only good if your in Azores, unless they nuke that american base there

>irradiated fallout

Its myth from fallout games.

Nuclear explosion is most efficient form of nuclear reaction, means almost all nuclear material gets turned into pure energy. So very little nuclear material left to create radiation.

Nuclear power plants create much nuclear waste cause nuclear reaction inside them is very inefficient to keep it controllable.

> NATO nations destroyed
> More than 70% of Russia's land is unaffected by missiles
I'm fine with that.

NEW Russian Invasion Themes
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
>Ukrainian band plays dont worry be happy
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
>War Cum Compilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukrainian Insurgency Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>Tanks ambushed
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U

Time to move to an African shithole to avoid nuclear fallout?

Middle of nowhere is where they put missile silos.

Great bear knows no limits it's almost scary on a galactic scale

Fearing nuclear weapons is literally the dumbest shit ever. There's only 3 outcomes if you're not a globohomo with a state of the art bunker.
>1. You're going to get incinerated basically instantly.
>2. You're going to get irradiated and die a painful death assuming you don't already have severe chemical burns on your entire body.
3. Some mutated wasteland raider gang is going to enslave you and your mutated kin and keep you as fuck toys for the rest of your measly existence. Which kind makes you wish for the former.

Tl;Dr I don't care, if y'all are gonna pull the nuke card, just hurry the fuck up and do it already

U r dumb. Soil gets it when it’s a ground burst.

I fucking hate Russia. Can't believe we sacrificed millions of Europeans to stop Hitler from annihilating them

Princeton isn't so smart if they aren't able to predict reality, where every inch of the earth including Africa would be glassed far before this point so that nobody had an advantage not even starving africans

Why so much into here? Why are we being the main targets?

Glorious hellfire will beckon the 4th coming, brother.

Attached: 1646638112619.jpg (678x960, 211.05K)