No UK visa for Ukraine

No UK visa for Ukraine

Attached: 20220313_144450.jpg (828x903, 134.93K)

Here are your Ukrainian refugees bro

Attached: ref.png (601x1050, 1.03M)

POLES OUT PAKIS IN

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT WE'RE OUT M8 DEAL WITH IT SEETHING EUROS HAHAHAHA

>We're with you
>Slava Ukrainiy

*Please stay on hold*

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-145726_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 733.19K)

They are not enough black and muslim for bri*ish standards.

We're in the blue area, feels good m8

Attached: ma9avbxxu7e61.jpg (640x639, 90.67K)

You should paint Russia in blue too.

Uk gov doesn't want them because they're not dark enough

We have free visas too but only for men, aka trans uwu

>hey there user
>c-…can you tell me about these rocks?
>they look so pretty
>hey user
>can I stay with you?
>the Russians bombed my village
>my daddy died and I can’t find my mom
>*sounds of grooming gangs approaching*
>w-what do you mean "visa"

Attached: C8EE0EE8-7682-4C96-BC4F-8924BC89A112.jpg (620x919, 118.92K)

Brexit should have happened 50 or 70 years back in time, now its too late. Their kin is smoked

Brexit meant Brexit you fucking slavs. Go suck on Hanz's cock instead

Attached: 1625674045872.jpg (1280x720, 122.25K)

Sorry, but we're full. We don't need more eastern niggers, we have enough. We're also drowning under pakis and actual niggers. Please fuck off, Germany can take them.

well, after Brexit..

Is that Rupert?

yeah, because we left the EU, remember?

Theyre not brown enough.

>we have enough
Isn't there labor shortage?

>we are full of sandniggers, niggers and poos and the last thing we need now is white eastern europeans to at least slightly improve our racial demographics
The absolute state of civic nationalism

We also have a massive housing shortage, huge NHS backlogs, crumbling infrastructure, eradication of green areas and many more problems caused by the huge influx of people, we need to get rid of people, not invite more in.
Conveniently missing out the part that said we were drowning in niggers and pakis, but then I wouldn't expect a serb to have a reading comprehension much greater than a nigger

Why don't they stay in Poland for a couple of months until things get back to normal? Or are they criminals on the run?

And that's a good thing.

Immigration doesn't suddenly become good if there's a 1 in a million chance you'll get a refugee girlfriend.

What makes Britain any safer for Ukrainian refugees than the rest of Europe? If your life is endangered, you should be happy with any of the several conflict-free nations you would have to travel to to even get to Britain in the first place.
In other words: not my problem.

Please read again what I wrote you blind retard
Yes you are drowning in shitskins, which is why unironically the only solution to your problem is more Poles and Hohols

>Ibrahim Mbamoko
quintessentially french

There's way too many people competing for most jobs. Hundreds of people for every vacancy.

yes, drowning, as in I don't want them, the solution isn't to invite in more barbarians, it's to eradicate the ones we have

Of course an angl* would reject his fellow white brethren

>it's to eradicate the ones we have
If I need to tell you that's not going to happen within foreseeable future, you're definitely 15. I'm giving you a realistic solution. Ukrainians might become fully English after a generation or two, racially they are same as you, the difference is cultural. For Pakis it would take at least 4-5 generations of bleaching in order to become somewhat white, considering of course they are vastly outnumbered, which doesn't seem to be the case.