Well Russia?

They keep saying they won't end up as a Chinese vassal state...

Attached: Russian-News.png (602x329, 184.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doj74XzSFzM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia and China will be superpowers that have strong alliances economically and militarily
Cope harder westoid

youtube.com/watch?v=doj74XzSFzM

Every time you lie about China you get free shit

China is not a place where honesty exists.

Attached: Can-you-speak-Russian.png (607x299, 143.87K)

Attached: It-appears-they're-doing-well.png (291x315, 98.45K)

Attached: This-is-normal-now.png (295x289, 70.25K)

western thieves stole russian money, yes

Nah, you sold yourself to china. They want their land back from the Qing dynasty.

Attached: Building-a-superpower.png (304x313, 100.3K)

Mate, nobody stole anything from them. They do that all by themselves.

Attached: It-is-everyone-else's-fault-but-mine.png (286x298, 92.72K)

You will end up giving in to China, because they will pretend they HAD to do it.

Attached: China-takes-Russia.png (603x315, 146K)

Attached: The-benevolent-Russian-never-steals-from-his-own.png (302x313, 72.45K)

Better fuck state proposed chinese wife's pussy than suck designated tranny's "cock".

I don't hate you Russkibro

Attached: Yeah-mate-I-just-feel-bad-you-fell-for-a-chinese-trap.png (296x313, 73.51K)

Lol, mate, I don't hate you; if anything I really feel bad that your leaders trusted that they could rely on China. Why do you think China never mentions the North. It was their land for 10,000 years before the Sino-Soviet split, they always speak on Taiwan. Yet they have a stronger land force by FAR than they do a Navy.

Have you caught on? I'd rather you stay a group of Russians and not turn into a Chinese vassal state.

Attached: mutt cope rc.jpg (953x916, 86.07K)

Nice rebuttal, although I never mentioned my side now did I? My opinion, you just assumed. You ascribed motive. I only felt it necessary to point out that your nation is literally falling apart.

SLAVEUGHH YOUCRANEY aside, you fell for the Chinese ruse.

If I could I would lift the sanctions on you.

Just like when people post Putin shaking hands with Israel, then say "he was just playing it smart." Why don't you assume the same when Xi Jinping shakes his hand?

Like, mate. Do you think they forgot the lands that were taken before the Qing dynasty.

You want a way out and not an arguement, you have isolated your forces in the East. China won't invade directly, but it is plausible that Russia truly does collapse and they buy back all that land for nothing but food and a promise.

The Chinese have no blue water Navy, you have a Green water navy. They want more land, they aren't going to invade halfway across the planet, they would much rather wait. Even if it is ten years they are after the chinese century, not the chinese decade. You must realize you are the biggest country on earth.

I will not insult you at all. I refuse to, I truly don't want that to happen, but it seems like the direction things are moving towards.

So who is gonna play 2nd fiddle?

Lastly, both of you or one of you or any Russkis that see this. I truly do NOT hate you, I do NOT want to see Russia fall over Ukraine. I think that is so ignorant and foolish it isn't worth mentioning. I am not here to demoralize, but it gets people's attention. Please, take care of yourselves, what happens if Putin does step down?

What will happen to you?
I am not a shill believe it or not, and even if I was; am I wrong? The Russian media keeps touting its IRONCLAD unity with China, but we (not Americans in general necessarily) know better. They are watching you, and the West has stated it won't attack if you remember correctly, I don't think China made such a promise.

If you end up falling, economically, politically, China will offer to come to the rescue, and if you have to let their army patrol your streets. They will no longer be yours.

I hope you can forgive if I came off as an asshole Russkibros. Call me what you want, I truly wish you the best.

I don't like Zelensky, I know he is an actor in his own movie. I don't think he is a Hero, I don't think he cares for Ukraine or Russia. I think he is afraid of getting killed. He has insulted all of the West as cowards because we WOULDN'T attack you; remember.

Just be careful bros, it really isn't as easy as left and right, it never has been. I would seriously reconsider EVERYTHING, not just Ukraine.

Remember, not everyone hates you here and I don't like Facebook for example allowing people to call for Russians to be harmed. That's bullshit.

Smart people know the truth, Europeans cannot even get to RT.com; yet Russia is isolating itself as well and as a result relying on any place it can. This is playing chess with no strategy and relying on tactics that are NOT on the board.

May god be with you, even if you hate me; from the US-East Coast. - BTW, I won't state my nationality, but I'm not an average American, some may harbour bad opinions on every one of you here, but I and many others like me with an above room temperature IQ do not.

Attached: I-am-fine-with-this.png (592x214, 17.26K)