PREP

Give me the Any Forums approved rundown on prepping. I don't want to be hungry. What do you buy that lasts?

Attached: famine.jpg (885x460, 58.03K)

These people are lying to you. They have massive warehouses of supplies. They tried to kill you with a vaccine and now they are doubling down.

>Buy beef tallow
>Buy beef protein powder
>Buy mason jars
>Mix powder and fat, put into jars, pasteurize in the oven
This stuff will last indefinitely and, assuming you take some vitamin pills, will keep you fed indefinitely. All you have to do is break off a chunk and put it into warm water to dissolve, and there you go, easy soup base that is high in calories.

I’m planning to just not worry about it because the gay ass panic will probably be worse than the actual issue, just like with coronavirus and everything else

Americattle can last months on their body fat reserves.

here's sum f00d bros

Attached: ghf56.gif (350x255, 1.55M)

You just take pills before you get your ass fucked.

I can't fucking wait for city dwellers to starve.

Attached: 1636482577742.jpg (1439x811, 955.18K)

how are you prepping water? I'm just buying 5l water bottles and purification tablets

Ok but I was expecting a tutorial on how to prep the BVLL

where do you get the tablets? brand?

Attached: 1568851653855.jpg (889x1222, 99.31K)

oasis, buy bulk on amazon

GLORY TO UKRAINI
GLORY TO THE HEROES!

I've a map
lots of old people in my area
and the will to live

Attached: 1646474669164.png (680x425, 217.07K)

Beans, pasta, and rice.
Cheap as fuck and makes a lot.

THEY LAUGHED AT US! AMERIFATS THEY CALLED US! OUR FAT STORES WILL TAKE US TO VICTORY WHILE EUROPOORS STARVE.

Attached: 1646401722923.jpg (400x300, 15K)

>These people are lying to you. They have massive warehouses of supplies. They tried to kill you with a vaccine and now they are doubling down.
But what if he's right?

Attached: aussie 3896.jpg (548x619, 106.65K)

>to protect your freedom and liberty we'll starve you
I'm not stocking on anything I will find the one who pushed us to war and I will eat them

Do a search for "the bishops warehouse" it is a search done by the Mormons to help people build up there food storage, good prices and the shit is canned yo last for 30 years. Mormons want as many people to be prepared as possible even non Mormons.

Search
It is a service the church provides for Everyone.

I can't starve yet I haven't beaten Elden Ring yet

>These people are lying to you. They have massive warehouses of supplies. They tried to kill you with a vaccine and now they are doubling down.
This. Right before the lockdowns FEMA went to every store and took all long shelf life food and PPE. I had to watch as the faggots cleaned out my store and told the manager to write it off on our taxes. They took everything useful. Please plan accordingly.