Is there any way to save Finland's neutrality...

Is there any way to save Finland's neutrality? Our politicians and media have been brainwashing people to support NATO membership. We had a great culture and reputation of staying neutral and acting as a diplomatic force during the Cold War, and now it has effectively been destroyed. All the hard work Paasiviki and Kekkonen did to build mutual trust with the Soviet Union, and later Russia, has been washed away. We now get daily fake documentaries that blackwash Kekkonen as a le evil dictator, although he only wanted to ensure our neutrality.
Now in open secrecy we have probably become Major Non-Nato ally of the US. I feel very disheartened. Please Any Forums, is there any way our coutnry can still be saved?

Attached: 68456a2ffa4586c5.jpg (919x1012, 55.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSAaQ9rh_vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off cunt, Finland is pro-Sweden that's the fucking OPPOSITE of neutral you are pure globohomo dicksuckers.

Until 4% of Finland is RUSSIAN BLOOD not Swedish, I consider you an occupied colony. Your problems come from the West.

Yes join NATO we need to open a northern front

Attached: so_good.jpg (659x609, 35.87K)

Meds, now.

Murder your whore politicians and remove the right to vote from women and you will again have sane foreign policy.

No idea what's best, but if you really want to join, do it now while Pooter has his hands full.

That sounds kinda illegal

I don't know I pray.

I'm praying as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSAaQ9rh_vs

The few sentiments of pro-sweden is their last hope. The amount of shitposting about swedes from finns has kinda come with a price.

I still see Finland as neutral, all that is required for actual neutrality is to ensure that our lands are not used to invade or attack other countries, we quite simply only need to think about our own safety and let others think about theirs, if all countries did this there would be a lot less fighting.

>Until 4% of Finland is RUSSIAN BLOOD not Swedish
that pretty funny beckause northren russia its half -finnish half-slavs people

Attached: 1632761097538.gif (352x240, 448.32K)

If Finland has some brain-dead SJW women in charge, good luck.

The west is trying Russia's hand. Putin said Russia would use its military if Finland abandoned neutrality. Its part of the plan.

>Is there any way to save Finland's neutrality?

Neutrality only ends up helping the oppressor.

Unfortunately we are in EU, and now Russia has listed us as a hostile country. I don't see there being any way to stop our relations from deteriorating.

>Kekkonen
kek

That is great to hear. I have met more based Finnish Christians here than in irl. God Bless you brother.

>Finland is pro-Sweden
>OPPOSITE of neutral
Sweden is the second most neutral country after Switzerland, retard. I know hanging upside down messes with your brain but please try to keep up.

We weren't oppressed by Russia after WW2. We had good bilateral ties with them. We traded goods back and forth, we profited from our relations. but now that's gone, probably forever.

You have a brain dead pedo and a nigger in charge.

Herran siunausta teillekin veliseni

We dont need to be best friends with Russia, all we need good enough defence for them to find it not worth it, we have a good defence force and good allies, there is no threat to Finland unless we make ourselves a threat to Russia.
Also our relations are deteriorating right now, but i sort of feel like they will bounce back a little when this whole Ukraine thing is over, people just have to calm the fuck down.

How did they get Xi to do that??

I just got engaged to a Finn and plan to move there in a few. You guys are majorly based in ideology. Don’t fret too much user. This won’t last forever!

The Great Khan

Attached: kekkonen peacepipe.jpg (612x815, 111.7K)