Blackrock & Vanguard rundown

Lost my shit related to these two companies and what they do and are capable of.
Need it to show my friend who thinks it's impossible and complete schizo nonsense that there would be a huge company behind the scenes having control over practically everything over what the world's companies spew out.

Can you give me a rundown/red pills about them?

For example:
>What are they?
>What's their reach? Specifics what companies they have a say in.
>What they're capable of.
>How they affect the companies they have invested in.

Attached: BlackrockVanguard.png (900x419, 77.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1n4zkdfKUAE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/monopoly-who-owns-the-world-documentary-by-tim-gielen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think moon's video on br is enough

WTF is Moon....
and bump for interest

Link?

>Youtube
>Moon: blackrock
>First video
Can't provide link, for reasons

>>What are they?
Investment/Finance companies
>>What's their reach? Specifics what companies they have a say in.
Several... but any entity with a lot of money has similar reach
>>What they're capable of.
Making you a lot of money if you are not poor white trash and actually have money to invest
>>How they affect the companies they have invested in.
They can influence their decisions.. but again, all money is influence

Poor white trash and other unhinged losers seethe over Blackrock for some reason, when they are just like any other large company with a lot of capital. Poor white trash is always butthurt about something.

Thanks.

First of all, we need to keep in mind what it means to be a highly ranked shareholder. It means being a very important decision maker for a company.

Blackrock is number 1 or 2 in many major companies that influence the world we live in dramatically.

This means Blackrock is a very important decision maker, which influences the world we live in dramatically.

This is the basic premise and it is not schizo. Anyone who cannot accept that premise is a utter retard.

Attached: BlackRock-513x1024.png (513x1024, 606.12K)

John Titus on jewtube should get your friend up to speed

(((blackrock)))

Vanguard is pretty benign. Yeah they have a lot of assets but there’s only so much they can do if they want to keep fees low.

This is just the consolidation of American pension funds, and all your conspiracy comes from not accepting that great America is more than 20% of world GDP

I would have done exactly that.
this moon..anything special about him?
watching now

>Need it to show my friend who thinks it's impossible and complete schizo nonsense that there would be a huge company behind the scenes having control over practically everything over what the world's companies spew out.
just tell him to go on yahoo finance and pull up any companys holders

Attached: blackrock_holders.png (935x835, 75.18K)

Vanguard and Blackrock actually don't own much on their own if you look at the balance sheet. Their AUM is in trillions because it's not their money but pension funds and index investors.
Way too many fucking financially retaded people here, incapable of even reading a balance statement.

Attached: 16516156165.jpg (1400x2150, 310.87K)

They started buying up Russian stocks while the kike Nabiulina is keeping markets in Russia closed.

Nothing really, but he knows how to use sound effects, so he is a good starting point for normies

Oh wow big time manhatten investment banker over here on Any Forums hahahaha
Remind me. Who is more armed, more able to withstand hardship and who has better knowledge to survive off the land?

A couple apartment dwellers in suits or the tens of millions of rural citizens with actual trade skills?

Attached: B6447B99-B02E-46C2-BFC8-8A3067354014.jpg (1024x914, 70.4K)

And what if the company doesn't do what Blackrock decides?

Good idea.

They also dumped money into China and more specifically their slave camps. Once those businesses were black listed they dumped even more.

Blackrock is merely doing chinas bidding

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1n4zkdfKUAE

Just send him the vid

thx...somehow I feel less and less motivated to look more into these things, since I already know how fucked up all is, and since my whole family disconnected from MSM anyway, and is totally aware about them and the shit that is going on. Noone will get the vaxx. It took me 6 years every day....hard time. Then they all suddenly flipped 100%.
No I am the voice of reason sometimes, because they are too much on telegram.

Europe is getting liquidates, China is wining biggly.

>rural citizens with actual trade skills?
haha..most of rural america is opiate and meth addled.. and the rest are lazy fat fucks. Let them rot in their decaying rural shitholes.

These are called "investment" companies. If you get a job and want to invest, you call a company like that and they pool people's money and invest it.
Any one of you losers is free to get a job, save more than you spend, and either buy shares of these companies stocks or call them up and invest in any basket of investment vehicles they offer.
The service they offer is to spread around exposure to markets. Say I'm bullish about robotics. or biotech, or energy, or whatever but don't have hundreds of hours to research fundamentals of companies who do that, I can either try to get enough capital to buy stocks of every single one and hope it all pans out if I don't have hours and hours to keep up with which ones are doing well, or I can just buy into a fund managed by one of those investment firms that buys a big variety of stocks in that particular sector and regularly updates which they buy/sell/hold.
This isn't some super secret judeo-boomer conspiracy and almost everybody I know who isn't a nigger (ie. has a job and plans for their future) has investments with a company like this.
If you really care to see how much of the market they control you can sign up for Hoovers account (or possibly get access at a local library or university) and just check out "institutional ownership" of any publicly traded company and see who owns what.

Attached: jew conspiracy.jpg (500x678, 62.33K)

Only the majority of stockholders can decide anything. If BlackRock isn't in the majority it cannot do shit. Because BlackRock owns companies through index funds and other peoples' money it cannot even threaten to pull out.

Attached: 1645800712785.jpg (841x798, 138.46K)

well too bad it is the majority

It doesn't own the majority of any company or at least any company I know.

What’s with the ship logo? Everything being owned by one company isn’t new.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company

Wonder how many of the same lineages appear in common with BEIC which became HSBC bank.

>the empire is strong

know your place, slave

Attached: WOWGUYSWOW.png (326x375, 212.9K)

This is a good video about BlackRock
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/monopoly-who-owns-the-world-documentary-by-tim-gielen/

The secret is that they don't even actively manage 95% of their funds. They just weigh the companies based on their market size, put in their respective index fund, adjust once a year and call it a day. Genius really.

Vanguard are Masonic/Templar in origin.
The ship represents the first Mediterranean fleet made from phoenician oaks, where power was consolidated after the jews were kicked out of Sumeria. They used those ships to carry Solomon's gold in the 14thC to oak island NS before returning to take the gold in the 17thC as a french fleet under Masonic (later usurped by jews) leadership.
That gold was used to create THE CONDITIONS under which America was created.

you’re a retard. controlling the federal reserve and using it as a proxy to pump your bags at the expense of the global citizenry has fuck all to do with US GDP. your jewish subversion has no power here

Basically imaginw you spent your 1500 or w/e stimmy check on some GME. BlackRock does the same on a scale of billions with essentially free printed money loaned to them at 0.5 percent interest. Same with your houses and farmland etc

this is true, but so what? it's like reprimanding your spark plug in an engine. the fed, et al., are just parts in a huge engine of farming of human cattle

Larry Fink owns Blackrock, see pic rel in case you're wondering why all the big companies are going woke.

Attached: larry fink.jpg (1080x769, 157.72K)