Aus/pol/ land of the chink

Attached: 1562896133331.png (975x909, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vX_hZPRRERA&t=1287
youtube.com/watch?v=MFb8Nls6nsg&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Property investors should be shot

Kill your politicians

Melbcunts, where's this smoky smell coming from?

In 50 years Indonesia will still be Indonesian

I've been hearing explosions for the last half hour so maybe it's that

Full of shit

Fuck cunts why did you all tell me to bake if one of you was baking?
Now we have 2 threds Someone bake a 3rd for good measure.

Gratuitous Asseverations gentlemen. Enjoy the pinot noir and beluga caviar dipensed by our extolled varlets. The festivities shall commence precipitately.

youtube.com/watch?v=vX_hZPRRERA&t=1287

Attached: 1646986942268.gif (1702x1384, 163.44K)

>we re full

>Someone bake a 3rd for good measure.
Based

Describe the scent to us.

Come to Australia and see precisely why we do not kill our politicians, I welcome you here as the only tourist nobody is allowed to murder. You must come and see this place so that you may warn your people.

post what you did on your weekend so i can pretend i wasnt a loser sitting infront of my room again

Attached: 1619528039236.png (600x522, 379.17K)

Remember not to tip the staff, their service is complimentary

Attached: 1647070046522.gif (383x266, 3.88M)

it s an apostrophe.

why do austrians say "oa" instead of "ei"? it makes them sound like they're speaking german with an aussie accent. it's super fucking weird okay.

It just stinks like smoke outside as if there's a fire somewhere. Asked around and everyone from north-west to south-east of the city can smell it so it must be something large-scale but no reports of anything

I volunteered at my communit garden on Saturday morning, then in the afternoon I had a date with a girl who works in the same building as me. Went out for dinner and drinks with some friends on Saturday night. This morning I went kayaking on the Yarra followed by a long bike ride in the afternoon.

Nah i got drunk and played video games same as every weekend.

>post what you did on your weekend so i can pretend i wasnt a loser sitting infront of my room again

I got hit by a car and the shock gave me poor sleep and I wasted my weekend. I'm lucky it barely grazed me

In 10 years youll all be speaking chink

Guys, I just love Asian pussy so much. All sideways and shit. I'm so fucking lonely.

can't we check on the infrared sat? seems to be coming from ballarat direction starting 12pm

hop u r ok user
any good games?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFb8Nls6nsg&t=

Attached: 1579853259850.png (788x644, 588.71K)

>he doesn't know

Chinese people talk with yellow subtitles. We don't need to speak like they do. It's a different species with different morphology.

>I went kayaking on the Yarra

The upside down river

I just got goosebumps listening to this.

Only games I can stand to play these days are dopamine overload games that are feeding me constant rewards because my brain has been destroyed by the internet. Playing Children of Morta at the moment that's pretty cool.

I want to take 2 weeks off and just go sit in a cabin in the middle of nowhere doing nothing to let my brain recover. I can't take time off work though, shits fucked at the moment.

I want to take

>fuck off, we're full
how?

Attached: 1628298155766.png (807x848, 280.66K)

Back to Hong Kong you go Bing Lau

Attached: Gonna cry China.jpg (2000x1490, 183.3K)

>I want to take
user???

If you can't see how that map isn't full then you aren't white.

Attached: 1647066740027.png (636x477, 269.04K)