What now? Still fucking nothing?

What now? Still fucking nothing?

Attached: RussiaPokesNATO.jpg (593x271, 32.14K)

>OMG A FACILITY IN UKRAINE WAS BOMBED
yeah there's a war on

The west is evil and everyone wants Russia to save us from globohomo

>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT WAS A CODED MESSAGE

I bet on a vaxxie death today and my est time of death was off my 90 minutes. I'm not impressed. I won 1600 dollars but my family is dying.

It was a lethal attack and there was no strategic reason to bomb it other than to poke NATO, which NATO should now respond in full force.

Attached: Le.jpg (597x201, 26.95K)

Why Ukrainians doing this?

Classic. I hope Putin trots this out. Why not? Biden will eat it up. Really show how weak NATO is.

>everyone wants Russia to save us from globohomo
I don't. The only people who are against globalism are often poor idiots with no skills. Globalism benefits most people immensely.

preferably with nukes

>Florida national guard

Rag tag army of mutts, welfare niggers, and inbred retards 4s0xk

Why was the Florida national guard ever anywhere outside Florida?

do it faggot

Attached: 1617434849791.jpg (800x600, 352.03K)

this. desantis should be tried for treason.

Yeah, it’s still all happening in Ukraine. Sorry State Department jewdemon, you’re not getting WW3 over a corrupt eastern european shithole being taught the hard way not to join NATO.

no it doesn't

Maybe Russia should've thought about that before escalating with NATO.

They needed additional cold weather training for the brutal florida winters

lol

I think its warning for arms shipments that they are capable of hitting targets straight at the polish border.

Do it. I hope they nuke everything. Enough Anglo bullshit.

Why does each state have their own army? Aren't you guys meant to be the United States? What a waste of money.

You can die with them, traitor. Enjoy your time in "heaven".

Attached: 1646822068192.png (800x1010, 365.68K)

Bait

What’s it like having a double-digit IQ? Is everything hard and life is just confusing and hard or are you one of those more happy-type retards who walk around in a bliss.

Attached: twitter 9.png (475x475, 213.68K)

That will be very funny. I didn't even think about it.

Nato doesn't belong in Ukraine. Nato shouldn't exist at all.

Ukraine is not part of NATO

>make an intelligent but contrarian posting on Any Forums
>get more than 4 replies
>seething baitfag appears and calls it bait

Not all contrarian viewpoints are bait, chud

Name ONE strategic reason for this lethal bombing right at the Polish border other than to show the world how useless NATO is.

You will never be a woman.

>there was no strategic reason to bomb it
Storing Nato weapons and ukie combattants sounds like a perfectly fine strategic reason to bomb a place.

>Nato shouldn't exist at all
this. the point of NATO isn't to protect the west from russia, it's to protect globohomo from the masses.

Okay, showing how useless NATO is it is then.

>being taught the hard way not to join NATO.

By showing that if you not part of a NATO putin will bomb you, those sending still in doubt Finland strait into NATO asap.

Why?

You give these fools too much credit. They aren't masterminds, just idiots with money.

You don't question someone with those digits. You accept and move on.

>if you threat to put nuclear weapons at few minutes from moscow putin will bomb you

ftfy

Because they are a corrupt entity that is completely full of shit about everything. Like the other guy said, they exist solely as a proxy for globohomo.

are you calling your own posts intelligent? isn't it up to other posters to decide?
globalism destroys what makes us human, gives us cheap electronic shit for cheap and makes basic needs like housing 99% unaffordable for entire generations. it also breeds dependency and dependency is slavery. no nation right now is truly independent economically wise. you want it, you gotta pay tribute to the corpos.
you were bred to be a slave and that is what you will always be. at least i may get to be a master.

Putin said at the outset he wanted to demilitarize Ukraine and get NATO out. It was one of his primary goals. Of course, that would have required actually paying attention to what he said instead of screaming and crying about the crazy devilman who only wants to kill children for fun.

Attached: elmo-shrug.gif (220x125, 53.05K)

And it should be a bar NATO isn't willing to accept and NATO should respond militarily now.

You'll be lucky if someone uses your remains as compost when this is all over, you demonic scumbag.

Well, that's their prerogative. But all of these claims about "no reason" are simply false. If NATO wants a world war over it, I guess that's what we'll have.