Nice school program they have in Ukraine

Nice school program they have in Ukraine
t.me/boris_rozhin/31870

Attached: 1647168031474.jpg (895x1666, 447.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russian school program

Attached: typical russian children.jpg (531x532, 115.97K)

Delete this shit

This is unfair. I had to learn about the Holohoax and that nigger Marchin' Lootin' Coon.

>Any Forums hates nazis now
really gets the noggin joggin

nooo you dont understant. Russia is against globohomo because... just because ok?????
sage
sage
sage

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

if youve ever been to russia or talked to russians, they hate niggers and use the word nigger to refer to them

This is based. Fuck jewtin and his army of chechens and syrians invading a European country.

>Any Forums has always been a lefty board since 2003

Attached: Weisse_Wut.png (1488x494, 1.31M)

Based.

They're jews not nazis

What (((Zelensky))) wants for Ukraine (to be like Poland)
boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/366911740/arab-and-pajeet-men-handed-polish-lolis-on-a#top

Attached: 1549061257978.jpg (1080x1080, 123.78K)

Nah, Any Forums hates zionists more than it loves nazis, so as these nazis are supported by jews it doesn't become hard to find your side.

SLAVA UKRAINE!

Attached: 4957690745976632.jpg (572x424, 47.44K)

This is based. Fuck nato and globohomo, fuck jewtin, and fuck the jewish government of ukraine. I feel bad for ukrainian citizens who got caught in this battle between west and east.

yet israel is harboring russian oligarchs so its jewed on both sides. theres a Any Forums schizo mindset for both

easier knowing which side soros is on though

that mental gymnastics. Had a laff there m8

Thank you user, gas prices are through the roof and can't turn on the heat. But your picture got me fuming and I'm not cold anymore.

What's wrong with that?

Yeah, the two sides are jewed, we just need to find a third position. Reminds me of the conditions pre ww2.

Irony is that NATO not actually come.
Ukraine must go alone, countries give weapons because hating R*ssia; not because loving Ukraine.

So what? I don't love nato either