I fucking despise and feel resentful towards women who sleep with men who don't deserve it

I fucking despise and feel resentful towards women who sleep with men who don't deserve it.

I don't mind If a top fighter pilot gets all the pussy. I don't mind If some top project manager or athlete with severe injury risk gets it. What is bothersome is that some subhuman Instagram socialite with fake status gets laid, women literally fail at sexual selection as of late.

Just needed to get that out of my system.

Attached: womyn.webm (576x1024, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchful.io/room/xiBK4
boards.Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Le Faggot: The Story of OP

I don't care what the women do. I'm bothered by the men who sleep with them.

Song goes hard

Women who fuck around aren't worth anything, it doesn't matter who or how often they fuck.

can we get USA getting bombed so pussy stocks can drop

slide thread

>Thinks he should get laid just cause he has a good job
Oriental detected.

Reminder that incel threads are organized from the same discord tranny servers.
To op:
You will never be a real woman.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1645199346712.jpg (768x1024, 161.06K)

my bf once had a hookup with some whore in a pub, she used the fact he was drunk, it was before we started dating but i still knew him i wanted to tell him not to go but was afraid to say anything, i never had a hookup but it sounds so bad and guilt takes over i dont want that, he felt very bad after that, i dont blame him at all

is that second girl saying that she fucked 29 guys in a year?

This

actually redpilled

Check his early life section next time.

sketchful.io/room/xiBK4

What Zelenskyy wants for Ukraine

boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/366911740/arab-and-pajeet-men-handed-polish-lolis-on-a#top

Attached: euroweek.jpg (720x908, 312.03K)

take meds we are casual people that are being kiked by the elite jews just like the rest of this retard world, no one gives a fuck

This.

If she is not a virgin she does not deserve marriage and motherhood. Period.

You should absolutely "mind" anything less than that. Femoids need to pay for almost 2 centuries of destroying family and traditional society. If your blood doesn't boil at the thought that your potential mate have already been deflowered and used for pleasure by some other man and now this whore deems herself worthy of you, is a sign of emasculation.

Slide thread. Please for the love of god you zoomer idiots, dating/relationship threads are NOT Any Forums and need to be reported and not bumped. Don't allow this shit. Replying makes you complicit.

Attached: pepe zoomer hair.jpg (600x765, 68.12K)

I completely agree with you except the part about blaming femoids. That's ridiculous. Men asked for women to be sexually available, so it happened.

Beta males are more destructive than women.

Sounds like you enjoy jewish privilege

BASED

yas queen

Attached: 12.jpg (850x768, 196.73K)

>deserve it
I despise the phrase deserve. Peak entitlement.

Well said, most """men""" here (and not only here) are fucking cucks tho, look at the older generation, I don't know how can they even live with themselves. But the times are changing.

Your job fuels the republic whose pavements women use to walk on.

Good luck finding a virgin in the coomer age, Sergei. Unless she's incredibly sheltered or has great moral values and integrity, odds are she's been used and abused by Chad and Tyrone.

Men didn't ask shit, its DA FUCKING JOOS

How do I achieve this physique natty?

Attached: _lainey1.jpg (883x1024, 118.36K)

Attached: _lainey3.jpg (1080x1639, 395.56K)

Would you be able to live with the thought that the mother of your children was Tyrone's cum dumpster? Would you be able to kiss her on the mouth and tell her "I love you"?

Attached: _LAINEY2.jpg (1080x1283, 308.07K)

post bobs please