His wife had a stroke due to a blood clot in her brain. She's also been vaccinated

His wife had a stroke due to a blood clot in her brain. She's also been vaccinated.

Have you woken up yet? Are you aware that the elite are depopulating the planet?

Attached: justin_bieber_2015_photo_courtesy_dfree_shutterstock_348418241_croppedjpg.jpg (970x1200, 201.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I DID MY TIME

theyre just depopulating white countries

>yet
nigger where do you think you are exactly?
you should try reddit perhaps.

>His wife had a stroke due to a blood clot in her brain
lol not my problem still not getting vaxxed. eat my shit and then cry about it nigger

Fuck yourself to hell where you belong, shill.

it's not depopulation you boomer fucktard

otherwise you and everyone you know would be dead already. This is the most incompetent pathetic "depopulation" I've ever seen in my life

the reality is they made a vaccine that kills like 1% of the people who get injected, realized it was a fuckup, and doubled down on it anyway because they knew it wouldn't kill enough people to matter and their base of zogbot retards would happily continue doing anything they say regardless

I hate you boomer retards so much. maybe scream some more about pole flips and nibiru crashing into the earth too

You call me a boomer and yet your beliefs are that of a boomer. You're clueless.

ITS FROM COVID, YOU SICK INCEL CHUDS! HIW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE FOR HAVING LONG COVID SYMPTOMS. SHAME ON YOU

Attached: 1BA33B4D-AC35-4908-85F7-0B3E00FE987D.jpg (1220x1312, 314.66K)

I know you're being ironic but you people really need to stop, especially since this place is evidently already filled with actual idiots who would say such things.

is that eminems daughter?

This has nothing to do with Putin being a massive flaming faggot.

AND I WANT OUT

Putin will go down in real history as a hero.

Nope, she’s a Baldwin

sauce? cute femboy

Attached: 1646878494764.jpg (1200x1472, 133.91K)

The situation in Poland
boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/366911740/arab-and-pajeet-men-handed-polish-lolis-on-a#top
boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/366911740/arab-and-pajeet-men-handed-polish-lolis-on-a#top

Attached: 1545434784447.jpg (751x357, 29.15K)

good

vaxxoids deserve to die

I KNOW I KNOW...

Attached: charltongenez.gif (220x220, 272.78K)

Damn Justin was cute back then. He hit the wall hard and he's only like 27.

That's what happens when you're surrounded by Jews.

1% of injected is a lot of fucking people...

Attached: reaction angry cat teeth.jpg (640x640, 72.12K)

so you also dont know what "shill" means?

my wife is fully vaxxed and the cunt is still alive. pls vax kill her i will get 300k.

LURK FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS BEFORE POSTING YOU FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOT

If you've had sex with her since then, she's given you AIDs and HIV.

I've been here longer than you've been alive most likely.