/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #801

Prev:▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar12

▶Latest
>"Russian forces secured small advances east of Capital and north from Crimea on March 12 but continue to face logistical challenges, mounting casualties, & sustained Ukrainian counterattacks"- ISW
>13,000 evacuated through humanitarian corridors on Saturday - deputy PM of Ukraine
>Convoy of women & children being evacuated from a village outside the capital is attacked, killing seven people
>Putin reportedly fired several generals & arrested FSB officers in internal purge
>Ukrainian forces kill the commander of Russia’s 29th Combined Arms Army, the third general killed so far
>Putin orders Instagram to be blocked in Russia, 80m Russians use Instagram
>Kremlin approves plan to send 16,000 arab "volunteers" to fight in Ukraine
>Russian convoy has dispersed and repositioned units, says Reuters
>US warns Russia could be planning a chemical or biological attack
>Maternity hospital in Mariupol badly damaged in Russian airstrike, 3 dead, 1 a child
>Russia accuses US of conducting bio-warfare research in Ukrainian labs
>Major General Vitaliy Gerasimov, of Russia’s 41st Combined Arms Army, eliminated by Ukraine's military intelligence operators
>Kherson & Melitopol only major cities under Russian control, large protests in both cities

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
Any Forums.org/k/
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis, new reports twice daily)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/uhg2022 (cpy & pste from here to make a new thread)

Attached: FNrl_KZVQAIBvjE.jpg (1536x2048, 477.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRgB1I3HNYg
ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3425878-ukraine-to-accept-russias-surrender-with-understanding-defense-minister.html
youtu.be/pILlitb8Acc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1647057862830.jpg (640x869, 187.66K)

is picrel true?

Attached: 1647156059460.jpg (1280x1137, 281.06K)

Who knows? I doubt Russians count anything but if they do, they must be counting civilian casualties as infantry

Nobody can say for sure what the true numbers are. Fog of war and all that. But those numbers come directly from the Russian government, so I would take them with a grain of salt just like any numbers coming from the Ukrainian government.

Lol these are the Russian Numbers.

Odessa landing could be happening soon

Attached: file.png (503x568, 188.25K)

Don't rely on Ukrainian sources for casualties, same with Russian numbers. I find the US numbers on Russian losses to be probably be the most realistic.

It looks like Russians just took the Ukrainian numbers and claimed them as their own lmao.

I think Ukies have lost about 6-7k as dead, but who knows

>they must be counting civilian casualties as infantry
Or Ukraine will count their volksturm as poor dead civies jej

Will be a bloodbath. I've heard it's mined to shit. They've had loads of time to prepare.

Attached: file.png (520x357, 35.01K)

if yes then it means russoid casualties should be multiplied 10x too

This but unironically.

Attached: US airforce wants Russian tissue.png (1047x1411, 487.82K)

I mean, the CIA said something like 7,000 dead with x3 of that wounded which would be like 28,000 casualties for Russia in 2 weeks.

Attached: 15775380-7B4C-4CB9-8C8F-6552BD56F430.jpg (960x642, 130.38K)

The President of Ukraine ordered the transfer of 128 separate mountain infantry and 10 separate mountain assault brigades from the western borders to the east of Kyiv to slow down the advance of Russian troops, thereby exposing the border with Poland. As a result of a pinpoint strike by two cruise missiles in the area of the settlement of Baryshevka, the 8th separate mountain assault battalion of the 10th brigade was completely destroyed. Thus, the Armed Forces of Ukraine are throwing their last strategic reserves into battle

youtube.com/watch?v=VRgB1I3HNYg

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (491x1181, 124.6K)

Now VDV would look professional compared to russkie marines

Why is russia so incompetence? Seriously smdh

the same civis that became combatants... okay lad is over, surrender now...

Attached: US Airforce collecting Russian synovial tissue.png (503x735, 243.07K)

It works both ways but considering Russian narrative of "only targeting military infrastructure" bombing militia patrolling streets is still a crime

Please God let the Russians attempt an amphibious invasion. What a glorious disaster that would be.

HOHOLBROS???? YOU TOLD ME WE WERE WINNING???

Attached: IMG_20220313_171117_844.jpg (591x315, 41.13K)

Yeah I'm not too keen on the US numbers either but its probably the closest to reality between the three. The casualties ratio at least looks like it isn't bullshit.

This, they did the same shit with those "Syrian volunteers" when Ukraine talked about getting 16k foreign volunteers a bit before then.

Watching Any Forums react to the last few weeks is probably one of my favorite aspects of this conflict

>vlad wants to invade ukraine but realizes he should’ve been spending the last couple years building a disinfo campaign

>says “fuck it” and recycles the ukrainian nazi meme from the crimea invasion, changes “third maidan” to “azov”, throws in some shit about NATO and hopes russians don’t notice

>putin monkey begins the invasion with a gay speech about “de-nazification”, reading the same exact pages out of his 8 year old crimean playbook

8 years of western intelligence and publicly accessible research had already analyzed russia’s narrative during the first crimean annexation, including the most common talking points and even a detailed analysis of shill operations (https //www rand org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR2200/RR2237/RAND_RR2237 pdf)

it’s blatantly obvious putin’s psyop meme isnt intended to trick anyone besides russians this time around, right?

only the most moronic window licking retards would ever possibly fall for a psyop that isn’t even designed for you, right?

meanwhile on Any Forums, a copestorm of epic proportions is unleashed as some of the world’s brightest minds scramble to adjust their worldview to match pootin’s new narrative:

>contrarians begin performing mass mental gymnastics in order to integrate putin’s “de-nazification” rhetoric into their gay nazi larp they’ve been maintaining since 2016

>trad white supremacists take a stand against globohomo degeneracy by advocating for chechens and tatars to invade a white european country to rape and kill all of the women and kids

>confused russian shills are overwhelmed and wish they could go back to concern trolling over azov black sun patches again

>”zelensky fell down and got stuck in a cage”

>brazilians explaining why putin erasing 30 years of economic development within the first week of an invasion without NATO getting directly involved is a good sign

how the fuck would they no, seriously.

>bombing militia patrolling streets is still a crime
Take up arms and you are no longer a civie. Simple as.

I had a dream where I had a live map of all VDV drops. I was also able to spectate them via their helmet-mounted cameras.

Still doesn't justify killing police force. Cope.

Why isn't Russia simply incorporated into the West? Instead we are antagonizing them and making them enemies?

I'll tell you exactly why. Because Russia has refused to adopt the globalist tranny gay shit. Therefore, instead of being incorporated, they are being isolated. That is how the friend-foe distinction was drawn.

We are literally pushing the world towards WW3 because of gay buttsex.

Attached: 1524406554761.jpg (1125x1110, 139.38K)

Lmao, no, they report more vehicles destroyed than we ever had. All credible sources suggest 1/3-1/5 losses in our favor.

>supposed ethnic selectivity virus targeting joints, but not points of entry
kek and there are retards still falling for the whole narrative

Oh yeah they did.
>Ukraine says 16,000 volunteers have shown up
>Russia claims 16,000 Syrians are being deployed
Lol. I hate Putin so much.

Attached: 0D4B5ED8-C171-4308-AA99-BBFBE71ECE8C.png (364x128, 6.93K)

>Oy vey sóyim, the ebul nutzeehs are hiding in churches i swear!

Attached: commie pr.png (1192x325, 31.7K)

I have a big pener

>Why isn't Russia simply incorporated into the West?
The west and Russia tried that, then Putin came into power.

Honestly no idea, British sources gave up on keeping track of the casualties a few days into the fighting so I have no idea how the Americans are working this out.

Attached: oryx_roach_faking_ukraine_stats.png (1404x2683, 1M)

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: download (29).png (200x199, 12.13K)

police are legit targets in war in fighting against army... police... dont attempt to be army niggerfaggot.

It's 4am

The point of entry would be an airborne virus like the common cold and the virus would cause joint damage impairing movement.

>so I have no idea how the Americans are working this out.
Drones, satellite imagery spies, official reports and tons of experience, I'm sure.

>All credible sources suggest 1/3-1/5 losses in our favor.

Attached: IEumvgg1HTM.jpg (1014x1024, 382.74K)

It's all posturing without any real substance.
Why do you think Russia has 1% HIV rate?
It's a poor country of closeted gay drug addicts.

It's like they're trying to play this like HOI4
I guess that game is more realistic than I thought.

oh nonno reddit sisters we got too cocky

Attached: 1647165320418.jpg (1280x576, 73.28K)

I would think so.

nobody accounts for independant forces being killed in this war, everyone parrots russians got killed, when dpr and lpr members are fighting this war too.

Attached: 1573699236176.jpg (1200x800, 531.59K)

Actually, Putin was initially praised high and low, because they thought that he was going to do the gay tranny shit in Russia. But over time it became apparant that he wasn't. So they started undermining him. Pushing Nato up to his doorstep, staging revolutions all along his border (Kazakhstan, Georgia, Ukraine). That has provoked a Russian counterresponse, which they call "Russian aggression".

But the point is, the hostilities were raised because of Russia's refusal to do the gay-buttsex shit. Which Yeltsen was willing to.

Attached: avatar.jpg (451x280, 34.06K)

That is what, 14th time Azov been destroyed? Are they undead?

Attached: 1387487553297.jpg (1920x1080, 225.27K)

what the fuck is with these fucking NSC131 faggots shilling hardcore for Putin, I think they're behind alot of the shit on this board right now

That's a conservative estimate, clown. 1/10 is not out of the realm of possibilities.
I would start worrying about being drafted if I were you.

Your brain is combining war footage and video game mechanics in a dream?

I had a dream as well where the war was lost and Russians were blaming Belarus for the loss, I was with some Belarusians I know and they were pleading that it wasn’t Belarus’ fault and they were trying to convince me by showing me some footage of some Belorussian soldiers standing on a half built 1/3 built concert pyramid like structure with a lot of red lights glowing and something was about to happen but the dream ended. It was strange. This was like a day after the invasion started.

Attached: 60F282AE-8D19-43A2-9008-B276E441507A.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>how the fuck would they no
by guestimating

Lol, the balls on this guy
ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3425878-ukraine-to-accept-russias-surrender-with-understanding-defense-minister.html

I can read ESL, it's saying Azov destroyed those tanks, not Azov tanks were destroyed

Attached: 1646781560307.png (1280x731, 1.02M)

they are playing music over the airn raid siren speakers

kino

pls stop, bro. You already owe me my sides

Ukraine is the size of texas...who gives a fuck

Average ukrainigger shill be like

Attached: 1647117255709.jpg (720x720, 49.01K)

>That's a conservative estimate, clown. 1/10 is not out of the realm of possibilities.
>I would start worrying about being drafted if I were you.

Attached: images (5).jpg (170x117, 4.13K)

Attached: LY2sb04SZc0.jpg (1144x665, 223.9K)

>The point of entry would be an airborne virus like the common cold
where are reports of nasal tissue collection then?

Attached: Russian shill vs Ukrainian glowie.png (630x422, 13.63K)

>1% HIV rate
must be due to all those rapes in prison and army
pidorashka

here you go, fren

What in the fuck

Attached: 20211006_121751.jpg (370x370, 21.4K)

(You)

Attached: VDV.webm (405x720, 2.85M)

Why are you screencapping Reddit? Just go back.

>inflammated
worthless russnigger garage
kill yourself aidsmonke

nice but we need new webms

Oh come the fuck on

>goreposting ukie
What a shocker

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x239, 182.72K)

fuck off wumao

They wouldn't need that. They would splice an andeovirus with an inflammatory disease that would be ethnically targeted. Thus created a disease that everyone would get but would cause joint damage in Russians.

some edgy incels that want to have sex.

But Russians are excelling at gay sex, it's why they have like three times the HIV rate as the US despite lacking niggers and California.

That's like that scene from a bridge too far.

youtu.be/pILlitb8Acc

Well, at least they were right about Putler's plan to invade all along. So US intelligence has some credibility

Attached: 1647157396365.jpg (975x540, 86.82K)

Attached: nos_deth.jpg (1000x1000, 114.3K)

fascinating hypothesis professor faggot

sure thing idiot

Attached: 1647154101337.jpg (864x400, 45.03K)

repeat after me
President of Ukraine
Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy

Attached: zelensky.png (955x591, 106.1K)

OUR HECKIN BASED AND REDPILLED AZOV NAZI BROS ARE GOING TO SAVE US A-

Attached: gettyimages-1157741195.jpg (1200x800, 220.93K)

you are already being drafted Ukrop, I would worry about being found out in my shitposting cellar

everything has to revolve around your faggoty keyboard warrior culture war doesnt it? it all has to be directly relatable back to the evil democrat fag enablers who are terking our jerbs and robbin us of our liberteh!!!! you literally cannot conceive of an event happening anywhere in the world unless it ties directly into your lame fucking pedestrian parochial concerns
no, this does not have anything to do with gay buttsex, and it is genuinely insane that this has to be pointed out to you

>They would splice an andeovirus with an inflammatory disease that would be ethnically targeted
there's no such thing as andeovirus plus you've missed my point twice because you don't know what you're shilling

can you stop sperging out like an underpaid tranny

Attached: Russian ballet dancer.jpg (564x760, 147.23K)

More of a president than putin's buttbuddy ever was, kek.

must be but they are cringymax

I know this is unrelated, but what the absolute hell is going on with random countries launching missiles

The Moskalfag apparently never learned the basic military fact that defenders are always favored by default in any conflict. Those numbers are not unrealistic at all. Heavy Russian losses should have been expected by any competent general going against a peer or near peer military. Russia is seemingly short on competent generals these days though. Look up the 3:1 Rule. Given the autism with which the invasion has progressed, I think 1:5 U:R losses is maybe even too generous to the Rusniggers.