The Absolute State of Men

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MEN

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-033739~2.png (1080x976, 150.02K)

The absolute state of women, if something isn't going into or exiting their vagina, they are complaining about it.

what a fag. where do I find a natalist gf like this

>I just want to drag my bf down a lifelong commitment even if its the worst possible time for him like can't he just respect my biological clock like UGHHHHH

If you are over the age of 18 and a woman hasn't asked you to get her pregnant yet, may I suggest investing in crypto?

being a father sounds interesting and I would like a cute daughter, but there would be nothing I could do to stop her from becoming a whore
also I don't think I would be a good enough father

Attached: 1646582081460.jpg (462x1024, 73.41K)

>impregnating a manipulative crazy bitch that posts on reddit in 2022
hope you enjoy losing everything and not being able to be the father you deserve to be

No clue, Tell me once you find out

Ah yes. What a weak and pathetic man for... not letting his gf make a poor life decision, for being financially responsible, for waiting to have kids untill it's appropriate.
A real man would let his baby crazy gf ruin both their lifes by making a decision she is clearly not mature enough to understand. "i wouldn't let a child hold me down" "i'm high energy"... this girl has no idea what haveing kids is actually like.
And you OP probably don't either.

Lol a father to a deformed autist? Women peak fertility at 25 and its downhill from there. By 27 there is risk of the baby developing illness and deformations.

>Nooooo you can't have kids because it costs too much money just import more niggers

Found the jew

>I would like a cute daughter
This is sooooo creepy. Why do weird incels always wan daughters? Is it a control thing or a molestation thing?

It is a good thing to love your child you husk.

Your parents clearly didn't love you

You are retarded. Ofcourse we need to have kids. But haveing kids takes a shitton of time and money, and you need to wait unill the appropriate moment. When you have a stable job and a decent career path, which allows for it.
That is what whit people do. Niggers have kids as teens, consequences be damned, which is why they end up as criminals or on welfare.

i remember this thread

the boyfriend was actually african american

I'm not saying you shouldn't love your kids. I'm saying creepy incel types always specify that they want to have a DAUGHTER, and that weirds me out.

>Nooooo having kids now will cost too much shekels! Have kids by the time you are 40 so that your child is born with a deformity and buys our pills

Kys kike faggot

Every post you've made in this thread has been retarded, stop making your country look bad.

>natalist
They usually want only one baby for the experience not 10 for the cause

Attached: 1647078231670m.jpg (1024x683, 175.63K)

Lol it was posted recently 3hours ago, you can cope all you want. Men play part of the problem too, it isn't simply that women are whores and roasties.

Why is this the worst possible time for him?

Speak for yourself you shit eating kraut

>I would like a cute daughter
>nothing I could do to stop her from becoming a whore
He sexualizes his fantasized daughter in the same sentence in which she was summoned, do you really have to ask?

That's literally the meaning of their existence you dipshit.

Cute daughter to smell her panties obviously
Gotta save the white race!!!

What is this memeflag normie bullshit? who gives a fuck about a woman in a relationship let her man decide what's best. Women are notoriously God awful with context.

Kid is bourn to teen parents with no money and no career. Kid gets shit education and shit life and miserable parents, who may divorce. See niggers.
Kid is bourn to late 20s early 30s parents with decent job, career path, money and a nice house. Kid goes to chess club and rowing club at his nic school, has all the tools needed for a good education, and all the parental love and support they need. Kid grows up well adjusted and has a good life. See any decent white family.
How old are you that you don't understand that? Do you have a family or a career?