Why so many pics of dead Russian soldiers?

Where are all the pics of dead Ukrainian soldiers?

Attached: 604298c085600a023c44fadc.jpg (1920x1080, 383.33K)

Russians aren't posting anything, probably be a few months before we see Russian combat footage especially seen as Russia is banned from the internet not.

Russian soldiers arent allowed to have their phones with them

Military isn't allowed soldiers to take pics I think.

It's a lose lose situation for Russia.
Ukraine posts mostly dead Russians to lower Russian morale and to show off how they are beating Russia's ass in their propaganda.

Russia can't show dead Ukrainians because they are the invading force, trespassing and murdering innocent people. To allow images of dead Ukrainians or even to gloat about it would be very bad optics, as if it isn't bad enough already what they have been doing from the start.

>Aussies’ first propaganda war
>hey, something is off
>did you just wake up from the Matrix?

95% of the stories and pictures released from both sides are propaganda.

Really?
Weren't there videos of Ukraine soldiers calling the mother of Russian soldiers to mock them?
I also remember they used the signal to determine the location of Russians near the border.

tl;dr
Russia doesn't want you to know there is a war. Ukraine wants to show off how they are kicking ass.

It's a way to bait and enrage the Russians even more. The Ukes think it will demoralise the Russians, actually quite the opposite.

could you tell the difference?

Because its propaganda lol

That's fucking distasteful to suggest the Ukrainian soldiers aren't dying.

You don't just post pictures of dead people. That's disrespectful.

Furthermore, downvoted for being a disgusting human being.

cope
btw, Z = Zelenskyy
why is your army shilling for the enemy?

Attached: 1647076324765.png (760x1024, 2.07M)

These bot post are getting out of hand. Nobody is dumb enough to actually believe that russian is losing or even dying to ukraine. The entire is invasion is fake. The website is straight garbage with these bots. Where do we go now?

Yeah, they had their phones at the beginning, but apparently their OPSEC was so shitty they had to confiscate them

Propaganda just means to propagate, to spread. It is not always a bad thing. Just like Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy is being misused these days, the word propaganda has been hijacked and made to be in a bad light.

Unlike Ukie savages, I suspect Russian soldiers have been instructed to be as discreet and disciplined as possible.

truly, the most amazing cope in this war is just that, we're told that they cant take pictures, but the shills gets awfully quiet whenever pictures of dead Ukrainians gets posted, so what is it?

Attached: D4YyeiNUUAAfQz-.jpg (761x563, 58.83K)

so true american friend. also clickbait literally just means to bait clicks, which is not necessarily a bad thing, people just use it in a bad way.

Probably Russian troops have some level of discipline. I would prefer is my troops weren't shitposting on social media during a sortie. There is Russian and Chinese media with them, but they are told not to show any death and destruction.
Ukraine side has a lot of undisciplined militias, so they will shitpost wherever they happen get a signal.

>my troops
larping idiot, you're not at war you fat fuck, you sit at home eating chips

Attached: 1296816263177.jpg (300x300, 41.51K)