Redditors literally BTFO

Russia after waiting for more supplies to come to it, finally struck the international training center in Yavoriv. I thought they would hit it on the first day of the war, but I'm guessing they waited for more western taxpayer-funded equipment and Redditors came before hitting it.

twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1502876265493282824?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Attached: redditors.png (767x537, 69.13K)

>it's a terrorist attack to kill redditors and glowniggers playing airsoft

Nope, that is the definition of peace and love.

more like the definition of "based and redpilled"

This is the only part of this war I’ve laughed at

putin killing redditors? i mean.... the enemy of my enemy i guess?

S

kek

Russia need to more precision hits on high value targets. It makes the Westeriods seethe and cope. The Westeriods ADHD addled brain is too stupid to understand the slow Kotel military strategy so it pushes the Russia is losing narrative. But the the precision missile strike strikes fear into their hearts and is excellent at demoralizing the Westeriod propogandists.

Wonder where all the "more balls than Any Forums" shills are all gone. This is the reality of war, it's not going to be a dick measuring contest and you'll die in vain like a stray dog

notice to reddit warriors - this is how war looks like, you don't get to hang out in a lobby

Looks like all their balls are lost while i still have mine.

>kill foreign army kikes
>terrorist attack
Zelensky should an hero

Anyone got the picture of the volunteer housing building they hit yesterday that was full of redditors?

Attached: le reddit army nomags.jpg (960x1280, 430.09K)

Putin sama I kneel

Attached: vegeta.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

>nooo don't attack my foreign legion while they're still building up

What

Kek why are all the Dutch so based? I’ve never noticed til this week

Attached: 8AB29C0F-869F-4825-9287-79399C1A1E39.jpg (587x572, 90.74K)

Oh man.

Do you figure that Ukranian politicians are already pilfering away all the money being donated to them? Ukraine was famous for its corruption before this.

based russians turning redditors pronouns from xe they them to was/were
-i approve of this

Attached: 80F01C9F-273F-4592-8AAB-EE1D8AF4D4BD.png (1536x2048, 2.73M)

We're just assholes, and sometimes that works out.

I like Ukraine, but it's always hilarious when war tourists/mercenaries/etc. get blown up. Are you winning yet, son? If you want to go play tourist in a warzone, I hope you get obliterated by a missile. It's what you wanted, after all.

Attached: Frog IV.png (624x479, 121.64K)

sneed & seethe

dead slaves noting of value was lost.
my only wish was to hear their crying cries when they died, like the faggots they are.

nice~

Wait is this new? or is this the accomodation foreigners were housed at that got hit 2 days ago?

You're doing God's work Ruski.

>Volunteer to die in war zone.
>Travel to war zone
>Die.

Yes, what an outrage. Who could have foreseen such an occurrence?

Attached: Fair Fight your tactics suck Col Jeff Cooper.jpg (500x319, 44.58K)

Kneepads ready for some serious cock sucking

Attached: DSC00485.jpg (1728x2304, 1.55M)

To redditors: From Russia with love

happened this morning. the ukrainians confirm over 60 casualities, so you can assume over 600 got killed

the video of the aftermath is on Intel Slava Z

Attached: B5F38D04-3431-4F1D-83F8-8B03DCCE3C5B.jpg (1125x2436, 175.25K)

it's pest extermination.
war-tourists all deserve death.

Judging by the amount of butthurt it has already created, Russia must've hit something Ukraine didn't want to be hit, and didn't expect to be hit.

Attached: 1481915241981.png (1631x1571, 136.56K)

>30 long range missiles
>9 redditors killed
fucking lame and utterly wasteful
50 redditors are not worth even one missile

>duuuuude, this war is insane! They've got foosball and a buffet for us! Can't wait to get some ruskie scalps am i right fellow freedom fi-ACK
kek i hope for lots of casualties

did anyone die there tho?
didn't see anything about reported casualties there
they're already reporting 9 dead here

This is rhe funniest thing thats happened in this war so far. How retarded do you have to be to hang out in the army training center like the Russians cant fucking find it on a map?

no idea, fog of war.