Journalist Kirienko - to the Russians: Your soldiers on my land are already swollen in the sun...

>Journalist Kirienko - to the Russians: Your soldiers on my land are already swollen in the sun, their bodies are being eaten by stray dogs. We will not bury them, take them away and do it yourself.

Attached: original (31).jpg (2048x1536, 523.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gruz200.zzz.com.ua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1646552959009.png (584x497, 67.79K)

>Ukraine has stray dogs

is this a joke? dingos ate my babushka?

I hope she gets roasted alive desu.

A dead russian soldier, alone in a field?
What about the cremation trucks?

If I can extrapolate from northern Romania - which I happen to know - they have tons of stray dogs.

Its probably a dead hohol, as if she could ell the difference

They'll be well fed stray dogs.

Hohol

Attached: r1h2b264b8271.jpg (1090x754, 91.72K)

>muhhh based heckirino jews and biolabs!!!!!
1 post by this ID.

daily reminder
gruz200.zzz.com.ua

Attached: 1647144279171.jpg (525x521, 47.98K)

Russia have stray dogs everywhere

Are all women in Ukraine psychopaths? I mean I know it's probably a necessity for journalists, but from what I've seen the women are worse than the men in this regard.

>if you don't reclaim your corpses, were going to let you use them for old school biological warfare
o wow
but seriously thats fucking gross just dump them in a mass grave or burn them or something

Yes, most Ukrainian women have that glint of edginess to them

Looks like a charming gal.

ukranians are not human

lmao ukrorc, it's time to start getting used to your new flag hohol pig, america is not coming to save your sorry ass this time you faggot. enjoy living in your destroyed shithole

Attached: 1647100394249.jpg (800x450, 125.63K)

They ran out of fuel and their drivers fled anyway before calling their families.

(I know that from a trusted source in Kyiv)

>painted-on eyebrows

Why post with a memeflag when you are very obviously a rusnigger?

Every day you make this harder for Russia is another session of being fucked in the arse by a broken bottle after the inevitable victory

Can you make it more obvious that you are seething your ass off???

They keep thier distance because it is forbidden for any jew to have contact or be around a corpse.

Attached: yo.jpg (650x365, 39.43K)

Quintessentially Eastern European.

>We will not bury them
>you have to come pick them up

Sounds unsanitary, especially in urban areas. On the other hand, it's respectably realistic of her to accept that Russians are going to have the run of her country for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 1645960463896.jpg (250x230, 6.52K)