Why are negros such cunts?

Every black person I've ever met IRL has been a cockhead. And I was raised with blackpeepo rap music and hip hop everywhere and the idea that blackies are oppressed in the USA. Why do they not understand the simple concept of friendship empathy and respect?

Attached: tumblr_m50ckbjZqL1qere3so2_500.jpg (420x600, 63.44K)

Read the story "Scorpion and frog"

?

genetics

>person

Attached: 1640666776594.jpg (720x678, 83.97K)

You’re intimidated by niggers.

tl,dr?

Who is that?

My favorite things about blacks:

>comprise only 13% of US population but responsible for 50% of crimes
>demand more tax support from others than they are willing to contribute
>instinctively hate each other and murder themselves like it's going out of style
>natural body odor is almost exactly identical to various ape species in zoos
>sexual preference is to prey upon vulnerable women of another race
>disloyal to their own families and refuse to be responsible parents to their children
>musical preferences are about drugs, murder and other crimes
>hate white culture even though it's the only civilization they ever had, entirely dependent
>invented practically nothing, only filed a patent on peanut butter which existed already
>massive learning disabilities and a huge vector for sexually transmitted diseases

Attached: clinkthendrink.jpg (334x334, 87.9K)

lol
lmao

Niggers are the worse race and they are put up by stupid Anglos like you. Why do Anglos hate Asians but love niggers? Because there fucking kikes and need to die with the niggers

Based.

You are right, every Negro I have talked to has seemed intellectually or developmentally arrested. Obnoxiously loud, very telluric and shallow.

Why do white women mix and have sex with them? Why don't you stop them? Why don't Anglos actually show their daughters a better option like a high IQ Asian man? Are you scared of niggers?

They spend their lives trying to make themselves look better by making other people look worse. Everything is an image thing for them.

Miscegenation is all Asian or Brown, Also, I am not an anglo, I am Med I am not scared of niggers i just don't find their antics amusing. Show flag also.

Okay shitskin

Not being nord or anglo = not white??? fuck off kike.

They are insects that is what they are.

Asians are more white then the Italian and spanish and you have kike Jew DNA and nigger DNA

Attached: l141_12801584172444.jpg (1440x810, 40.42K)

RIP to that guys sister and also fuck off Vargtard, are you a HAPA, you have special interest in associating Asians with europeans, or perhaps, you are yellowfever? phenptype is also skull shape, the asians lack the caucasoid skull typically, a very identifiable characteristic, I don't have semite dna, whatever fuck you, If I am not "white" when people obviously identify me as white, then neither were the Ancient Greeks or Romans, ancient meds.

Attached: photo_2021-11-30_03-30-01.jpg (1280x666, 91.37K)

Why did you let in niggers when you already had abbos? You already had some home grown darkies for variety and they're nowhere near the problem that niggers always are. I bet there's some hideous nigger abbo hybrids already.

Your just a nigger to me
Why don't you try picking some cotton nigger? Or are you lazy?

>he relaxed

Attached: 1576015247367.jpg (500x469, 62.14K)

show flag or else stfu