China is leaving USA behind in the military sphere

What can the US do to counter China. And does Russia really deserve the 3rd rank? Should India be raised above Russia now?

military.direct/blogs/news/which-world-military-would-win-in-a-war

Attached: fdhgfhfgh.jpg (740x882, 52.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.direct/blogs/news/which-world-military-would-win-in-a-war
youtube.com/watch?v=qNgO4pCIG6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The US is literally 70 years ahead in military tech tho....
Let that sink in

Attached: 1639968836139.jpg (1249x1250, 141.93K)

That gets cancelled by the trannies in the military.

>source; dude a blog i know

>military.direct/blogs/news/which-world-military-would-win-in-a-war
Also India scores higher than Russia if you take both their nukes away. In other words all India needs is more nukes to be more powerful.

Attached: ngfhjgfhjgj.jpg (947x836, 49.31K)

what are you going to do when china tries this shit on taiwan and get BTFO? answer me bugman.

china is having problems putting jet engines together.

>6 Saudi Arabia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>russian navy
>9

>American navy
>8

I don't know what world these guys are living in, but Russia's navy is barely capable of much else besides patrolling their sea bastions and protecting their nuke subs, while the US has multiple aircraft carrier groups and controls the entire pacific and atlantic oceans with an iron fist. There is no way russia outranks the american navy, not in tonnage, personnel, anything.

REALLY NIGGER? RUSSIA IS SO BAD, THAT UKRAINE IS SKULL FUCKING THEM. YOUR CHART IS PROBABLY BULLSHIT. THE ONLY COUNTRY WITH BALLS DROPS A NUKE IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS. SCREEN CAP IT.

Bullshit.

>Equipment
>US 3
>China 7
>India 10
What the nigger

Educating the next generation. Common core is not going to produce the engineers the US needs for the defense industry.

The US will be behind in a few decades. US tech infrastructure entirely depends on foreign nationals now (which is why China was able to steal as much as they have).

>military.direct/blogs/news/which-world-military-would-win-in-a-war

Attached: 1646713927716.gif (205x179, 975.49K)

You don't think your gurkhas can't stop the russians? I believe in them.

Equipment 10? That is bullshit at next level.

Those Gurka rifles serve the British, not India.

Russian, Indian and Chinese military docrtine has always been about throwing population at the problem. Sheer numbers of tanks, artillery, and manpower.

US Military doctrine is different. It's about, primarily, attacking command and control at the top, then completely wiping out the army. We invented combined arms doctrine and nobody does it better. Stealth fighters make foreign dictators feel naked.

It's only the past 10 or so years the education system has fallen apart in urban and metro areas. Cities have always been terrible. Parents in the US are literally working on putting superintendants and principals in jail for teaching CRT right now and it's beginning to turn violent (namely, the government labeling the parents orgs as terrorists).

Red pill me on gorkhas. They are well known to be the best of the best. If you say they aren't, I would like to know why.
They serve india and nepal now.

>Gurka rifles
I think Indian Army has them too.

youtube.com/watch?v=qNgO4pCIG6E

does the urkaine war show you there is only a 5 point gap between usa and russia?

this fucking thing

USA did cut and run from Afghanistan after being bogged down for 20 years in a thinly populated bumfuck nowhereland.

I think thier arguing that carriers are paperweights kind of are view destroyers as far more valuable or they consider aircraft carriers air power