Thoughts

Attached: file.png (1447x1595, 1.36M)

I think you do a terrible job shillings things.

I didn't care 5 years ago, I didn't care last year, and I don't care now.

Attached: beans.png (640x569, 432.49K)

op is suffering from cognitive dissonance by neglecting to ackonwledge cognitive dussonance

this guys literally gets paid by the DNC to make political ads such as these on twitter. How is that not illegal to disclose.

What is he defying?

this guy is a literally paid by the DNC.

Adults understand that gas prices are controlled by many factors. Some within the presidents control and some not.

It can be true that Biden fucked it and Russia fucked, at the same time. Now we are double fucked and double mad.

Guy is paid 25k a year to cringe post, back on his child support so he can't really see his kid. More of a Brooklyn cum donor.

He is right, based on the fact poor old grandpa doesn't even know where he is, let alone have the ability to run a country. The price rise is the fault of his puppeteers, and the inability of the US to mind their own fucking business.
Everybody thank the shartinmarts for the price increase on literally everything.

These twitter shills are so fucking cringe. Occupy Democrats is even worse.

what a fucking retarded logic is that?

I'll tell you a secret. The person behind this account is a Russian. KEK

They are likely run by the same group. The content of the tweets is nearly identical. "RT if you support the current thing". Then you got all the boomers who don't understand that by retweeting you aren't doing jack except lining their pockets

Attached: 1637183014608m.jpg (1024x1024, 234.22K)

that's true, but who really fucked things up was trump that said to print 5trl dollars out out thin air, so yeah he started it and then biden doubled down

Historically the president gets blamed for gas prices. And biden whinging about being blamed does not endear him to anyone. Especially with buttplug telling people to just go electric

No admin is more directly responsible because no admin has been this breathlessly involved in the energy industry. Or rather, doing as much as they can to destroy it.

Attached: 2018.jfif.jpg (645x363, 87.42K)

It started in 2008 pal the printers being going brrrrrrr since then

He's a paid shill by the DNC (Defiant Dad)

He is a mudslime grooming pedophile who lives in Staten Island or some shit, not Brooklyn. I think he "finds" for DNC pedos.

>@DefiantLs

How is this account not banned? Fuck this disinfo bullshit.

Imagine not understanding the context and differences of these statements.

>What is he defying?
logic & common sense

U guys do the same shit with cops shooting black people and cops shooting white people.

cope & seethe sneed

Attached: YouGetAStar.jpg (492x444, 37.53K)

Tag guy is literally a paid shill. There are receipts and everything.

Well it's going up another 32c in AUS tonight, so that translates to about another 25c a gallon for you

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 14-20-24 Petrol Spy - Cheap Fuel Prices Near Me & Fuel Watch Map.png (280x126, 7.4K)

Occupy Democrats has literally been labelled as fake news by so many sites yet they still have thousands of braindead followers.