Jesus Christ loves you

Jesus Christ loves you

Attached: Jesus Christ.jpg (3649x5696, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.fairfield.edu/rosivach/cl116/tac. ann. 15.44.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb44YrS6HgY&t=775s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*if he existed

He existed, you faggot. Weather or not he was the son of God is a matter of faith.

No thanks. Not into jewish dudes.

>He existed,
Proof?

THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS
NAZIS FOR DEMOCRATS

Attached: 1640785922613.png (885x808, 93.39K)

THANKS JESUS. I LOVE YOU TOO.

He loves you weather he existed or not

Attached: 1646426761936.jpg (866x609, 42.06K)

Crowleyisms don't concern me.

Fuck off Jewnigger

Attached: 1472700586876.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

not true and you know it.

Attached: 1642915993693.jpg (1024x1024, 269.58K)

faggot, you can't even prove that you exist despite all the cocks you objectively sucked.

Circumcised Passover rabbi, you are so tiresome. It’s only on Any Forums that you retardation have to pretend that here’s a difference between Christians and jews.

t. Son of esau canaanite faggot

the most jewish thing a jew could ever do is invert the meaning on who the chosen people actually are.

Attached: 1640153949231.jpg (1024x1371, 314.51K)

I’m on my phone, cant read it. Plus /x/ screencaps arent proof.

>existed
he has always existed and still does

If your mind was not darkened by ur lust into hating even touching the bible you wouldn't of spoken so foolishly

faculty.fairfield.edu/rosivach/cl116/tac. ann. 15.44.htm

One source is all you get. This is proof that there were people claiming he resurrected, the best witness possible because Tacitus hated Christians

We all know it's true we just don't look into it and let faith finish the surety

Attached: 1644984943958.jpg (563x796, 114.14K)

I don't want to get into details but I've fucked up bros. I was a degenerate hedonist before I was baptized and after I managed to stay clear for a bit but I've since fallen back into degenerate behavior. I want to try again and be with God again, but it's not the kind of stuff I can go and confess about to a priest in confidence.

Then prove it Nigger

>he can't read it because the retard is phoneposting
>therefore it is not proof

imagine being this d e n s e

Christ is King, and shlomo can't stand it.

Attached: mb8h4f.jpg (577x791, 111.93K)

He does NOT love the Jews.

any non jewish sources on that?

Jesus was only a man. If you want eternal life you must keep the commandments of God.

>So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

tldr: i have no proof

The earliest accounts were written roughly 50 years after rabbi yeshua supposedly died on the cross. There thousands if testimonies of bigfoot existing, doesn’t mean shit. There are no actual archeological proofs or historical documentations from the time.
I just dont believe in jewish zombies m8, sorry
>>/x/

Works are for muslims bro. Hope you see this. Commit yourself to faith between you and God, pray if you want that. Salvation is having the holy Spirit enter you. You will always fail, but it will be easier not to. Flee false doctrine. Eternal life is a gift we just have to reach out and receive. Go to a different church tmrw, do that until you find someone real. No JWs or LDS haha...GL

>paul
aka (((saul)))

Jacob was a faggot jewish swindler caricature in the Bible. Nobody needs your faggot jewlarp.

thanks for the bump, we can let the lurkers look at the images I posted and decide for themselves.

Attached: 1647151147465.png (1024x1024, 1.64M)

Since abandoning Atheism and becoming Orthodox my life has improved in innumerable ways. After years of being "culturally Christian" I figured why not just try going to church? The Orthodox Divine Liturgy was a transformative experience and I give thanks to God every day now for his abundant mercy and patiy.

Tacitus just recounted what Christians believed. Well after the fact.

Jesus, you have been coming on way too strong for my entire life. For that matter, you've been reaching out to me since I was a child. Gross. Might explain a thing or two about the clergy abuse though

What do you require beyond people who lived during the time that a person lived in speaking of them? There's even an inscription speaking of Pontius Pilate. One should be enough.

Kek.that’s some hot garbage infograph right there.

Attached: 1639721498988.jpg (1035x718, 223.19K)

Jesus, I'm sorry for the blasphemy in this thread.

Thank you for saving my life so many times and giving me grace that was undeserved.

I pray God that anyone who is lurking here and undecided about Jesus thinks deeply about it tonight.

Say this prayer, "Jesus, if you are real, show me, and I will worship you forever."

That is exactly the prayer I said and the holy spirit came over me and healed me.

Experiences may vary but if you open your heart, Jesus will come.

He is my lord. When asked "Lord, how should we pray?" He said,
"Pray like this: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not to temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever, amen.

Uh huh, you jacketing my posts without even taking a look doesn't make you right btw.

Lurkers take note (:

Attached: 1628834915165.jpg (876x1270, 473.6K)

No nose nigger would proclaim Christianity in the face of decapitation.

Attached: ucXaey_6vLs.jpg (852x1080, 317.23K)

CHECKED

Attached: 1629102905358.jpg (474x618, 77.43K)

Jesus peace be upon him was only a prophet and as important as he was he is not god. Turn yourself to Allah

>oh lawd he comin

Attached: 20262DB2-FDDB-49D2-9BF9-4383945637F0.jpg (558x893, 606.92K)

Dude that infograph looks like something made by a leftist who was attempting to mock right wing schizophrenics. You’re scaring off the lurkers when you post mentally ill shit like that lmao

Does he though?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb44YrS6HgY&t=775s

We are all sinners. God's love knows no bounds and it is never too late. Pray to God with an open heart and you may feel the Holy Spirit act upon.

Checking this blessed post

Sorry, anyone with basic pattern recognition skills who sees the images I post will be able to recognize what is in front of their eyes.

I know you are a bot attempting to jacket my posts to deter people from even opening such powerful pieces of information.

Attached: 1628979221995.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

Try a remedial graphic design class you cheap jew.

TY

Attached: 1601346119094.jpg (480x480, 46.79K)

a good thread such as this one shines brighter
than any shill thread.

Attached: Untitled.png (489x490, 24.85K)

Thanks for the bump, kike.

>pic related the base of every single barcode in existence

Attached: lolcantbetrue.png (610x607, 335.24K)

a single european account

These Any Forums christians are too far gone, asylum-tier schizophrenia.