I HAVE A THEORY

Many years ago, when I first visited pol, before I was a fully radicalized WN, I noticed something happening, and everything I have seen since has proven my theory 100,000%.

I was not radicalized into hardcore racist/antisemitism by NatSocs on pol. It was the shills who radicalized me. I am now seeing this happen everywhere to others as well. Let me explain.

Seeing the interracial sexual scenes (((shills))) post on here, seeing the utterly pathetic attempts to argue with NatSocs, etc, and attempts to denounce whites, is what actually radicalized me.

In regards to the inter-race shit: I never thought much about race at all. I just didn't really care. But when you are exposed to these images, especially when it is in an obviously bio-political manner ("fuck you whitey made for BBC") it generates some kind of evolutionary response in the reptile section of my brain. It is pure blood-rage. This is probably my brain responding to a tribal/evolutionary threat to my reproduction or something. But I can't even control it. I am now totally racist in every way.

Attached: oqbmda3qs8801.jpg (640x838, 65.36K)

The second influence was the sorry-ass attempts by shills to denounce or demoralize whites. I came here for the lulz, but their incessant rat-like dogging of whites (or of simple jokes) made me hate them in ways I never thought I could hate.

This combo turned me from a basic-bro lib into full blown NSDAP.

I'm now noticing the same thing happen to friends of mine who are still libs. They see these inter-race (inter-species, lets call it what it is) couples on teevee and even comment to me. "Jesus fuckin christ, AGAIN." And obnoxious anti-white rhetoric from (((authorities))) is making them racially conscious.

I now don't know what to think about it cause in an odd way I actually support the antiwhite and interrace propaganda because I believe it will turbo-radicalize others. Nobody seems to be aware this is happening.

I recently shared this with a WN friend of mine and he agreed 100% and said he used to watch The Daily Show and Seinfeld until he got radicalized - not by NatSocs - but by obvious anti white psyops.

What does this mean? It must be very common.

Attached: tLEFweT-Nw72vUZyLBGkMUzuVBw1OHtPkMEFzOFJueI.jpg (514x767, 77.98K)

TLDR interracial and anti-white propaganda is the strongest force of white radicalization, by far, and the shills here are actually accelerating White Nationalism

Attached: Mn9dwIXQWGCSvVXaV59T6SGSy06xWguk_nbH462u2G0.jpg (558x767, 149.26K)

bump

Attached: w7v9vevp3ui01.jpg (263x377, 25.36K)

racism is good bro keep it up

I was radicalized by the jews broadcasting twin tower explosion instead of the pokemon episode i was entitled to watch
fuck kikes fuck niggers fuck jannies
also tell Steve Bannon i said hi when you see him

>I am now totally racist in every way.
That’s what they want. They want you constantly triggered and separated.

ANYWAY
How great are black cocks?

David Hogg radicalized me.

Attached: HoggNazi.jpg (858x634, 135.51K)

White supremacy is evil.

Fuck racism.

so i can totally false flag you into being my glow asset just by pretending to be a screeching commie? fuck yeah hey kid you want to blow up a daycare for the white race its what hitler would want...

uh no.
That would be insane and would achieve nothing of value.
My point was that the people who seem to think they are "fighting racism" are actually creating an enormous amount of racism, manlet.

Attached: wOvzw_-vl7c3LoxEnQFPddkb8fIZsFvNbzZtJkl9Avc.jpg (1024x693, 235.66K)

Hilarious isn't it.

It's called accelerationism

It's not about not being racist. That's impossible.
It's about managing your racism. Like you manage all other things in your life.
Life is about management.
Hence, a racist does not care about race as long as the racist doesn't need to manage it.
Life is all about conservation, and conservatism is a type of conservation. Without conservation, real life turns into Bizzaro-World very quickly.
Ultimately, race isn't going to matter once most of the Earth converts to Islam by 2100.

Attached: KEK! - You Will Never Be a WOMAN! .webm (288x360, 1.56M)

This is exactly the kind of hamster-brain retard antiwhite shill thing I'm talking about. You are a fucking idiot kike and you don't even understand how stupid your words are and it makes me want to place you in a gas chamber and dump your ashes in a landfill.

You just DO NOT COMPREHEND JACK SHIT

Have you even thought of the fact that if everyone/everything is racist, then "racism" itself is an utterly meaningless term? I just don't know what to say anymore. There is nothing to explain and nobody to argue with. I know what I believe now, but what scares me is that you FOOLS lead me here to believe in it, and that itself makes me wonder what the fuck is going on.

I often wonder if leftists subconsciously WANT total NS revolution, because they seem to be doing everything they can to bring that about.

Attached: kl9_JWi59XQFc3iYKqnJ7dwDNHZzLy2uo0UBF4Tn7Ew.jpg (539x767, 91.17K)

Same, but from some piece on White supremacy on History Channel back in the day. Lol flaunting demographic trends was all it really took for me.
But sometimes I wonder, are the inflitrators on this site that foolish, or does someone in there secretly want a buildup of radicalized white men? Are some of the shills actually just us, stoking the racial rage thats deep in everyone's animalistic part of their nmind?
So much shilling is so bad , the actions of the left so retarded, i almost think a few nazis made it into our deep state back in the day, and have some long game... probably not though, the stupidity displayed at the highest levels of power make that seem like a hopefully fantasy.

Same reason the kkk loves New york Times, google, etc, they make people racially conscious

Yes, I have wondered about "deep state nazis" before, but after some research I just think this is schizo. Sure, the CIA gets into psyops and FBI etc track certain things, but I don't think they're 4-D chess trying to make WN in order to .... ???

What it probably is is the oldest story ever for the jews and libs: they don't know when to stfu. Thats why they always get gassed and leftism always collapses. They don't know their limits and they get arrogant and end up creating the people who destroy them.

Attached: 4xADnrTo6QEnK3Z7k7x9esKKAWxOUSSl0R5yqDE13Ww.jpg (750x750, 154.91K)

This glows, a glowing David star