Why are redditors like this?

Why are redditors like this?

Attached: reddit.jpg (750x652, 66.03K)

They are soldiers of globohomo

democracy is code word for nigger worship

Reddit is a symptom of a much greater disease called mass-media transference.

Did that idiot dox his position for Upvote?

Attached: RedditBelongsToBin.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Better than being an autistic pedo like you. Why even ask is the real question you spineless chud

Wow uh what a hero and stuff

brap

>four same number with two same number before it!

Attached: 1639245407167.gif (512x512, 485.47K)

the worlds highest percentage of dictators is in Africa, same with actively wanted war criminals

>I'm fighting for democracy

Attached: 1646868982785.jpg (1024x836, 77.63K)

Wait Jonah Hill is shooting Ruskies in Ukraine?

Will a 20 gauge work to blow my head off if I put it under my chin and look down? It's birdshot.

It's always the Gingers doing the crazy shit good or bad, must be in their blood

Attached: received_518229656078669.jpg (826x518, 95.15K)

No

he's using this as a easy way to suicide without feeling bad.

i'm starting to think this is an experiment to see if the cia can create a white version of isis. the tactics are really similar.

Checked. This is pure reality.

Attached: 43D8D8DE-E235-45DA-B78A-17544A72F946.jpg (480x637, 97.7K)

I don't belive you chud

I hope the Russians shoot that nonce.

>jews in media appeal to ethos
>travel several kilometers from cozy first world country to fight in some eastern european shithole
>fucking dies
he is a superhero or harry potter or something.

Go shoot up a synagogue first. Let the cops kill you. Shoot some of them too. Start a go fund me for ammo

Damm Checked

Attached: 1617230618362.jpg (400x279, 16.84K)

Actually do you think I have what it takes to be a glownigger?

20gauge doesn't have a lot of powder in the shell. At least use high brass. But I think you would live for a week or so in a coma

>I’m fighting for democracy
>by fighting for a government that legitimized neo nazis and jailed journalists

Was the Spanish civil war this insane?

That wouldn't make you a glow nigger. It would make you our hero user. We would never forget your name. Like terry

Attached: 1646965143707.jpg (477x695, 42.7K)

What about aimed at my eye socket. Asking for a fren

>from a deleted reddit post

As bullets started to fly our direction one of the Brits, a ~30yo named Sanjeev that had fought previously in Afghanistan, was hit in the groins/balls/dick/? and started to scream like i have never hear someone scream before. While the other two guys hunkered down in the ditch and started to aimlessly fire back i grabbed my shit and started running to follow the Austrian into the woods. We made it maybe like a ~100m uphill into the forest when we dropped down behind a larger rock and decided not move any further to not draw any attention at this point. I peeked down the ridge to see what was happening: The russian infantry had surrounded the AFV with the commander in it, it was visible that the windows had all been shot multiple times but did not break. With drawn out rifles the russians shouted at them hysterically for like half a minute, then the crew in the car surrendered with their arms up and got out. Our other 2 guys, that where lying in the ditch and initially fired back, followed quickly in surrendering. What then happened was absolutely insane. The russians had them all get on their knee‘s with their hands up, then searched them for papers, while constantly shouting and menacing them. When they got to the two Brits (the one that was badly injured + his buddy) and checked him they started shouting „American American!“. One guy, i think it was the T72 commander, jumped off his tank, ran towards them, pulled out his pistol and shot them both in the head, point blank. When that happened i pissed my pants for real. We continued to lie there silently until it was all over. They loaded up the remaining Ukrainians on a truck (likely as POW‘s), then cleared the street by pushing our destroyed vehicles aside.

Attached: volunteers for ukraine peter pidor.jpg (785x782, 184.71K)

look at their memes

Attached: 5647356532.jpg (500x500, 35.99K)

How come you you haven't done it?

Why don't you just go buy a 12gaug?
Or not kill yourself. It sounds like you are even going to fuck that up.

>Brits,
>Sanjeev
ya this is a bait post, the same as your pic