I noticed that since the war started Zelensky started to look like a slav doomer

I noticed that since the war started Zelensky started to look like a slav doomer.
He seems stressed out or maybe he's drinking, taking drugs.
He looks tired, doesn't look like himself, I kinda feel sorry for him.
I think this war stole his humanity from him, he being a comedian, always cracking jokes.
Man.. this shit fucking sucks.
What do you think he's going on with him?
youtu.be/cpmglcRV71Q

Attached: IMG_20220313_042646.jpg (1803x1080, 182.83K)

>Country is being invaded on all sides by a numerically and technologically superior enemy
>Why does he look so tired?!1

who cares lmao

He’s more disappointed that despite being a kike he was backstabbed by his own tribe thinking they were really going to back him up. his tribe is just playing hot potato when it comes to support, he knows he’s fucked since he can only push the dead civilian photo ops for propaganda so far until his own people revolt against him for letting them die.

OP is the biggest retard alive.

It's good user, it's good you have no feels. I envy you.
Makes things alot easier.

Attached: 1645318050980.jpg (750x750, 137.75K)

Even If he had feelings, what could he do? There is always some war in some part of the planet and we regular people can't do anything about it. It's just what humanity has been since the beginning of time.

I know that. It's just.. Zelensky seemed like a normie charismatic, loving guy, an idealist who loves his people and his country, and this war showed him the dark side of the force and he doesn't take it so good.

Probably didn't sleep 2 weeks.

It's makeup and bad acting. None of it is real.

The guy has presided over the genocide of ethnic Russians in Donbass.

Don't feel sorry for him, feel sorry for his victims, the Ukrainian people.

post your tits, bitch

He can’t seem to see straight

Attached: BE2CEE0B-8228-42A8-96F5-A99F1F4F1E22.jpg (359x110, 8.38K)

He's already at the US Embassy in Poland and all of this is just bad acting.

Wait for him to "play himself" in the inevitable Netflix series of his life, "Z".

Co-starring Tyrese Gibson as Vladimir Putin, since it's Netflix.

Attached: 1647114361650.jpg (714x774, 72.58K)

his heads tilted. did you take the time to screen cap and draw a line? the fucks wrong with you?

The guy's an actor who's larping as president. He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. What is he even thinking? "Welp, NATO won't declare war on Russia so Im just gonna let ukranians die while I sit comfy in Poland" or wherever the fuck he is. The guy's a piece of shit and I hope some mad Russian finds him and stabs his ass to death.

All those appartment buildings they are shelling are probably owned by him and his cronies. He should of taken the cash deal when he could of.
Now all his secrets will come out. Now all the secrets of Hunter, Joe and Hilldawg will come out.

Dude is a traitor to mankind in addition to his people. Literal clown of clownworld.

Zelenskyy is a performer. Driven by applause, praise, and narcissistic feed. If he surrenders the show is over. He'll surrender when his life, or his donor's lives, are directly threatened.

>What do you think he's going on with him?
Gee idk, his country is being conquered, all his potential allies ditched him, and all the humor in the world won't stop it? No surprise he's becoming doomer-like.

He... Is living on a society.

He can't get coke anymore and the CIA is having a hard time getting him his monthly brick

lmao hiding in a bunker getting famous with podcast while ukranians are being blasted

Attached: 1622090346317.png (501x710, 379.77K)

He's a Jewish media perfomer.

He is playing a role.

All the world's a stage.

Putin is going to kill him if he loses.

The Neo-Nazis in his government will kill him if he surrenders.

Half of Ukrainians want to string him up.

Jew oligarchs are probably going to kill him either way.

The man is a fucking retard, but it's pretty understandable that he's stressed as all hell.

he looks strong to me OP!
look at his dance moves!

Attached: 1646086299963.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

hes winning the tiktok war, while being hostage of nazitranny gangs, what an hero

And who is Putin. An KGB operator. That's a definition of an actor used by governemt.

He is between death and death and there's no escape for him. Either he surrenders and gets executed by the Ukranian militia that surround him or he doesn't and gets executed by Putin, slowly inside a Russian prison. Either way he is giga fucked and he knows it.